Since you’ve landed on this page, I would assume that you’re looking for Tea Party Supplies. Tea is indeed a great kids’ birthday party theme that will surely make excitement come alive.
Tea Birthday Party Is Fun.
Throwing a party should be fun in the planning, developing, and finally having the party itself and Tea party supplies and party packs have made this possible. When it comes to throwing a party for our kids, I can assure you that a Tea themed birthday bash would be engaging, unique, and something people will enjoy putting on Facebook, but not in a negative way.
Tea Party – At Home Or Outdoors?
These days’ parties are usually extravagant for kids, but parents tend to forget that kids almost do not care about the person who had a go-cart rented for their party; they would rather love to have a Tea theme based party at home. A Tea party rather at home can be much more fun than taking them to the local chicken place and paying them to make a cake.
Maybe parents who rent places for their birthday parties have a good reason, such as a lack of time to plan anything because of work, or because there is simply not enough room at home to have a big party and Tea party supplies can work their magic in an outdoors party as well. However, the most memorable Tea birthday party would be the one thrown right at home with all of the friends and families involved.
Involve Your Child In Planning A Tea Themed Party.
Remember as parents to make the focus on the birthday boy or girl while planning a Tea birthday party. A child is more excited about a fake cardboard action figure 5 foot tall painted by them over a store bought Tea sign that they can only look at. Zeroing in on what is most fun, memorable, and great for them is the focus, and for achieving that, we simply have to know our children, understand what makes them happy, and create the entire theme around that with Tea party supplies.
How Much Long Should A Tea Birthday Bash Last?
Plan for 3 hours of Tea fun and wrap it up. First of all, make the Tea theme something they already like. Ask them what the best Tea party in the world would be, and then make something (almost) similar. Try to keep costs down; because a Tea birthday party can become rather expensive, but they will appreciate the party, and not remember every detail the next day.
Tea Party Supplies Uncomplicate The Party Planning!
Keep the Tea kids’ party simple with Tea birthday supplies, even though to everyone else it may look complicated. Use the Tea party packs featured on this site to throw the greatest birthday party for your kid almost tension-free. Yes, you can hop from one local retailer to another searching for Tea kids’ party supplies, or you can try to make them yourselves, but trust me, it’s not worth it. Who doesn’t want a great party filled with Tea party decorations that look like they were a pretty penny, but in actuality, the expense was time.
Ideas For A Great Tea Birthday Party
Create an idea for the theme and buy a Tea party pack, or party supplies a la carte. Write down a list of Tea things that you know and think they (kids) like, and then kick out the ones that are unrealistic, and finally present the finished list to your birthday kid to let them choose. From there, it’s all about color, items related to Tea themes, and food.
There are many resources online, and if you have the money to purchase a Tea party pack, they will include everything you need for your chosen theme. However, from the other side, if you do not want to purchase pre-made Tea party items, and you would rather create everything, try to do so on a budget. It is extremely easy to spend too much money on frivolous Tea birthday items.
Tea Party Invitations
Tea birthday invitations can be handmade or electronic; because even kids have phones these days, so electronic is easy and fast. But old school thought states that printed invitations with a great design for the Tea theme and mailing them snail mail is the best way to go. However, currently, the mailbox is for bills and junk mail, and about 30% of the time, someone will pay attention to their mail only because they are expecting a package or specific bill and your Tea invitations can go unnoticed.
According to today’s standards, it is best to create an awesome Tea themed email invitation and then email it or send it via the many apps or social media such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or similar. It is up to you and your kid to decide how you would send the Tea birthday party invitations. Tea party supplies include very attractive invitations that you can send to your guests via (snail) mail.
Tea Thank You Notes
Tea themed thank you notes should definitely be prepared and ready for handing out at the door or sent over to those who brought gifts. Everyone wants a thank you for doing something good, and because not many people take the time to do that these days, so sending out Tea thank you noted will make you stand apart. It was a custom in the past to send out a thank you card to everyone who attended a birthday party (or other party/wedding), but in the new rules, delivery is all up to the sender because these Tea notes or cards are not time sensitive like an invitation.
Whether handed out at the door, sent via social media after the party is over, or sent via snail mail, it is up to the host and the reason for sending these Tea appreciation tokens. One might say that a lot of care goes into snail mail, and another may say time is a factor, so it is up to you how and when you send the Tea thank-you cards.
Tea Birthday Decorations
Plan the decorations well before the Tea party. If you are inventing everything beforehand, planning the layout before developing the decorations takes almost all of the stress out for a great Tea birthday party. For example, balloon placement is not very important, however, cluttering a wall with Tea theme colored balloons is definitely not on the agenda. However, tossing many balloons on the floor as a game during the Tea party (maybe full of candy and those who sit on them faster grab more candy) is acceptable and not actually a mess – at least not until after the game.
The kitchen should have the table prepared with Tea theme-oriented tablecloth, cake and cupcakes, plates, plastic utensils, cups, and anything theme related to making the table burst out of the kitchen.
Tea Birthday Party Menu
Take a moment to lay out the entire Tea party menu and if it is a community meal, get together with everyone on Facebook or similar to map out the menu for the day. Food and snacks are important for a party (and your Tea birthday is no exception), because it becomes a conversation starter, it also keeps children in a single area for a period, and it provides everyone something to help with when needed.
Tea Birthday Cake
A Tea cake can be a game as well. Rather than having a ‘decorated’ cake, have a plain white cake frosting, and then add a ton of stuff around the cake so everyone can decorate their own with Tea party supplies. The items can be sprinkles, cookies, flavored syrups, and more Tea themed cake decorations, and as a result it will create a fun time (though messy).
Music And Entertainment For A Great Tea Birthday Party
DJ’s make a lot of money because they have their music already listed and ready to push play and your Tea party should have the same preparation. Choose music that the kids like, but also keep it nice and clean and if possible, based on Tea. When thinking of a great birthday party for kids music can be part of the day as well as part of the games played during the Tea party. There are dance-off games, regular games that need background music, and if you look online, there are a plethora of ideas to use music during a Tea birthday celebration.
Tea Party Games
Games for the party depend on the theme and of course, classic games have always been a stitch in parties because of how fun they are and they’ll surely go well with a Tea themed birthday party. Pin the tail on “anything” theme related just works and it could be put the tires in the right spot on a ‘Cars’ theme, or put the wings on a fairy or anything that connects to Tea. Be creative with that game to make it relate to the Tea theme, and you will find they appreciate it.
Mixing two activities in one can increase the fun of standing in line as well, and a perfect example would be forgoing the piñata and instead, fill Tea balloons with candy and blow them up and then pin them to a thick foam board and use plastic darts to pop them. And while they are waiting in line to play that, you can also run a line for face painting as this keeps everyone happy moving from one line to the other and keep the fun going for the Tea fans.
Musical Chairs And Tea Birthday
Musical chairs will always be a classic party game and will never stop being fun and will go well with a Tea bash. It is as simple as setting up all the chairs, turn on the music, and turning it off while each round takes away a couple of chairs, depending on the amount of people playing in the Tea party. Finally, give a price to the last three winners and your little guests will never forget how great your Tea party was. One of the things about party games is that every single one should have a prize, and teach positive competition to all the little ones participating in the Tea birthday party games.
Maintaining Control During The Tea Birthday Party
Maintain control by delegating and lower stress by actually having fun in your Tea themed party. Having a bigger brother or sister around can be a great stress reliever as well as increase fun for parents as well during the Tea themed birthday party. When a game starts, instead of trying to control every aspect on your own, have an older sibling run the Tea party game after you have already set everything up, and have everyone ready.
More often than not, we as parents tend to worry about the small details, and when we run games or food distribution or whatever it is, we miss the fun part, the parts where kids run into Kodak moments, all because we are worrying that nothing should go wrong in our Tea themed celebration. When we delegate these tasks to older kids or an aunt or uncle, we have the opportunity to enjoy more of the Tea party.
A Game That Helps Cleanup Tea Party Venue
Prepare a cleanup game at the end of the Tea birthday party before people leave, but disguise it all. At the end of a party, what usually occurs is everyone stands up, thanks the host, and then simply leaves and the best way to avoid this is to make one final game before anyone at your Tea celebrations even expects this to happen, even the adults.
Make two teams and the winning team at the Tea party is declared number one for the day, and the another team is number two; however, they can also be called team chocolate thunder or, alternatively, team Bob; it is a team thing. Most of all, the game itself should be fun and based on Tea theme, making it timed, or based on quantity, whoever cleaned up the most at the end of the period wins.
Tea Party Supplies
Tea birthday party supplies are available a la carte as well as in pre-made kits. The Tea party packs (kits) come in handy because they contain everything that you’ll need to throw a great birthday party for your kid. Tea party supplies kits are available in the following variants:
Tea Party Supplies Standard Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Standard Tableware Kit includes Tea themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Tea Party Supplies Deluxe Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Deluxe Tableware Kit includes Tea themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set), Solid Color Streamers (2), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Tea Party Supplies Ultimate Kit For 8 Guests.
The Ultimate Kit includes Tea themed 9″ Lunch Plates (8) and 7″ Cake Plates (8). Furthermore, this Tea kit also contains 9 Oz Cups (8), Lunch Napkins (16) and Forks (8). In addition, Tea ultimate kit includes Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set). Tea ultimate kit also features Solid Color Streamers (2) and 28″ Giant Heart Balloon (1). Furthermore, it includes Tea themed Party Hats (8), Blowouts (8) and Large Jointed Banner (1). Also, this Tea kit features Door Kit (7 Pieces), Balloon Weight (1), Solid Curling Ribbon (1). And finally, Tea themed, 18″ Balloons (2), 18″ Solid Balloons, Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
In addition to the above mentioned ready-made kits, Tea party supplies are also available a la carte:
Tea Party Supplies – Tableware:
- Tea 16oz. Plastic Favor Cup (Single Piece).
- Tea 7″ Cake Plates (Pack of 8).
- Tea 9″ Lunch Plates (Pack of 8).
- Tea Plastic Tablecover (Single Piece).
- Tea 9 oz Cups (Pack of 8).
- Tea Beverage Napkins (Pack of 16).
- Tea Lunch Napkins (Pack of 16).
Tea Party Supplies – Personalization:
- Tea Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Tea Personalized Candy Bar Wrapper (Single Piece).
- Tea Personalized Bottle Label (Sheet of 4).
- Tea Personalized Favor Mug (Single Piece).
- Tea Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Tea Personalized Stickers (Sheet of 12).
- Tea Personalized Lollipops (Pack of 12).
- Tea Personalized Magnet (Single Piece).
- Tea Personalized Favor Bag (Pack of 12).
- Tea Personalized Bubbles (Pack of 18).
- Tea Personalized Banner (Single Piece).
- Tea Personalized Lip Balm (Pack of 12).
- Tea Personalized 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 20).
- Tea Personalized Rectangular Stickers (Sheet of 15).
- Tea Personalized Candy Tubes (Pack of 12).
- Tea Personalized Mini Magnet (Single Piece).
- Tea Personalized 1″ Mini Key Chain (Single Piece).
More Tea Party Supplies Personalization
- Tea Personalized Paint Cans (Pack of 6).
- Tea Personalized Bag Tag (Single Piece).
- Tea Personalized Button (Single Piece).
- Tea Personalized Activity Mat (Pack of 8).
- Tea Personalized 2.25″ Key Chain (Single Piece).
- Tea Personalized Placemat (Single Piece).
- Tea Personalized Zipper Pull (Single Piece).
- Tea Personalized 1″ Carabiner (Single Piece).
- Tea Personalized Address Labels (Sheet of 15).
- Tea Personalized Candy Bin with Candy Scoop (Pack of 10).
- Tea Personalized Glass Milk Bottles (Pack of 10).
- Tea Personalized Mini Button (Single Piece).
- Tea Personalized Mint Tins (Pack of 12).
- Tea Personalized Mini Paint Cans (Pack of 12).
- Tea Personalized Mini Stickers (Sheet of 20).
- Tea Personalized Luggage Tag (Single Piece).
- Tea Personalized Plain Glass Jars (Pack of 10).
- Tea Personalized Glass Apothecary Jars (Pack of 10).
Tea Party Supplies – Invitations and Thank Yous:
- Pack of 8 Tea Thank Yous.
- Tea Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Sheet of 15 Tea Personalized Address Labels.
- Tea Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Pack of 8 Tea Invitations.
Tea Party Supplies – Favors and Gifts:
- Tea Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Tea Deluxe Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Tea Lootbags (Pack of 8).
- Tea Tote Bag (Single Piece).
- Tea Favor Container (Single Piece).
- Tea Sticker (4 Sheets).
- Tea Tattoo (4 Sheets).
- Tea Stretchy Bracelets (Pack of 4).
- Tea Bounce Balls (Pack of 6).
- Tea Plush Hangers In Blind Bag.
- Tea Ultimate Activity Book.
- Tea Fruit and Veggie Sticker Fun Pack.
- Tea Home and Fashion Activity Album.
- Tea All Mixed Up Sticker Fun Pack.
- Tea Fashion and Beauty Sticker Fun Pack.
- Tea Pencils (Pack of 8).
- Tea Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Tea Favor Pack (48 Pieces).
- Tea Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Tea Poppin Crunch Candy Pak.
More Tea Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Tea Projector Pen (Single Piece).
- Tea Gel Pens (2 Pack).
- Tea 2-Pack Mini Figure Puzzle Erasers Assortment.
- Tea 3″ Figure Squishie Balls (Single Piece) Assorted.
- Tea Lip Balm Strawberry Kiss.
- Tea Coloring and Activity Book.
- Tea Color and Trace.
- Tea Fruit Gummies Theater Box.
- Tea Fashion Tags.
- Tea Touchable Bubbles (Single Piece).
- Tea Glass Slipper (Single Piece).
- Tea Glitter Poppers (Single Piece).
- Tea Party Bubbles Favor (Pack of 6).
- Tea Theme Color Favor Bag.
- Tea Guitar Bubbles (Pack of 4).
- Tea Elastic Bands Lolliband Favor (Single Piece).
- Tea Party Bubbles Favor Pack (Pack of 6).
- Tea Rainbow Scratch Art Boards Set (Single Piece).
- Tea Theme Color Treat Favor Boxes (Pack of 6).
- Tea Theme Color Favor Bag.
Tea Party Supplies Favors and Gifts – More Options
- Tea Mini Maracas (Pack of 12).
- Tea Mini Pen (10-pack).
- Tea Theme Color Watermelon Mini Unicorn Pops (Pack of 24).
- Tea Friendship Adjustable Bracelets (Pack of 48).
- Tea Theme Color Plastic Bucket.
- Tea Body Jewel (Pack of 12).
- Tea Play-Doh Mini Coloring Activity Set (Single Piece).
- Tea Mini Watercolor Paint Set (Pack of 6).
- Tea Flower Straw (2-pack).
- Shimmer Tea Theme Color Sixlets 14oz (Single Piece).
- Shimmer Tea Theme Color Gumballs 2lb (Single Piece).
- Tea Party Bubbles, 8 oz. (Single Piece).
- Tea Theme Color Wrapper Buttermints 7oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Tea Chinese Yo-Yo Favor (Pack of 12).
- Tea Assorted Bright Color Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Tea Notebook Activity Kit (Pack of 12).
- Tea Theme Color Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Tea Prismatic Rainbow Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Tea Star Straw (Pack of 12).
- Tea 2 Pack Figures.
Some More Tea Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Tea Thin Attitude Wristbands (Pack of 24).
- Tea Theme Color Star Bubble Necklace (Pack of 4).
- Tea Play Pack (Single Piece).
- Tea Primary Color Mini 2″ Bubbles 1oz. (Pack of 18).
- Tea Prismatic Pastel Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Tea Mini Mechanical Pencil (Pack of 24).
- Tea BeanBoozled 3.5 oz Jelly Beans Spinner Gift Box.
- Tea Mini Chalk (20-pack).
- Tea Theme Color Lollipops (Pack of 28).
- Tea Theme Color Paper Favor Bags (Pack of 12).
- Tea Theme Color Cherry Rock Candy Sticks (Pack of 8).
- Treat Boxes Tea Theme Color (Pack of 12).
- Shimmer Tea Theme Color Gumballs 8oz (Single Piece).
- Tea Theme Color Swirl 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 24).
- Tea Glitter Balls (Single Piece).
- Tea Theme Color Jelly Beans 14 oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Tea Theme Color Watermelon Frooties Tootsie Rolls (360 Pieces).
- Tea Theme Color Candy Filled 6″ Straws (240 Pieces).
- Tea Multicolor Striped Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Tea Candy Box.
Tea Party Supplies – Decorations:
- Tea Photo Booth Kit.
- Tea Decoration Kit (7 Pieces).
- Tea Large Jointed Banner (Single Piece).
- Tea Photo Booth Props (Pack of 8).
- Tea Door Poster (Single Piece).
- Tea Pals Peel and Stick Giant Wall Graphic (Single Piece).
- Tea Burst Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decal (Single Piece).
- Tea Wall Decor Kit.
- Tea Theme Color Foil 8 1/2″ Cascade Centerpiece (Single Piece).
- Tea Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Tea Bright Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations, Asst.
- Tea Theme Color Stars Foil Confetti .5Oz (Single Piece).
- Tea Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Tea Pastel Customizable Foil Swirl Decoration Kit.
- Tea Party Game.
- Tea Lavender Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Tea Pastel Customizable Letter Banner (Single Piece).
- Tea Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy 12′ Garland (Single Piece).
- Tea Pastel Customizable Birthday Room Decorating Kit.
- Tea Theme Color Birthday Party Decoration Kit.
- Tea Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy Decorations (Single Piece).
- Tea Rainbow Autograph Matte (Single Piece).
- Tea Theme Color 16 oz washable tempera paint plastic squeeze bottle.
- Tea Peel and Stick Wall Decals (39 Pieces).
Tea Party Supplies – Balloons:
- 18″ Tea Round Foil Balloon.
- 12″ Tea 2 Sided Balloons (Pack of 8).
- Tea Balloon Bouquet Kit.
- Tea 28″ Giant Heart Shape Foil Balloon.
In addition to the above Tea theme balloons Solid Latex Balloons (10-pack), Solid Curling Ribbon (Single Piece), Metallic Round 18″ Balloon (Single Piece), Latex 12″ Dots Balloons (Pack of 6), Mylar Number Balloons (Single Piece) and Balloon Stick-Ups are also available.
Furthermore, you can also order Light Up LED 12″ Balloons (5 Pack), Balloon Drop Bag 80″ (Single Piece), Sticky Tack Value Pack, Disposable Helium Tank 14.9 Cubic Ft. and 25ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece) to make your Tea party spectacular.
Also, Ultra Hi-Float Balloon Treatment Kit 16oz (Single Piece), 50ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece), Twist-N-Shape Balloon Kit (Single Piece) and 17″ Chalkboard Balloon go well with the Tea theme.
Tea Party Supplies – Pinatas:
- Tea 3D Pull Pinata.
- Pull String Pinata Kit – Tea.
- Tea Drum Pull Pinata Kit.
- Tea 3D Pull Pinata Kit.
- Pull String Pinata – Tea.
- Tea Drum Pull Pinata.
Also, you may choose from Pinata Blindfold Mask, Pinata Filler (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors 64Pcs (Single Piece), Multi-color Pinata Stick Bat (Single Piece), Festive Pinata Filler Favors 36Pcs (Single Piece) and Basic Pinata Kit (Single Piece) for your Tea party.
Furthermore, you can select from Jelly Belly Fun Pack (45 Count) Bag, Festive Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2Lb (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2 Lb Bag (Single Piece), Boy Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece) and Primary Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece) to make your Tea birthday party fun.
In addition, you can also buy Pull String Blank Pinata, Girl Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece), Pastel Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece), Pull Ribbon Pinata Conversion Kit (Single Piece) and Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 1Lb Bag (Single Piece) for a great Tea themed birthday party.
Tea Cake Supplies:
In addition to the Tea Cake Decoration with 8 Candle Holders, there are Color Flame 2″ Candles (Pack of 12), Extra Large 5″ Candles (Single Piece), Rainbow Party Cupcake Boxes (Pack of 12) and Star-topped Spiral 3″ Birthday Candles (4 Pack).
Furthermore, you can make your Tea party more fun with Striped Birthday Candles, Multi-color. (20-Pack), Clear Plastic 11″ Cake Knife (Single Piece), Color Flame Jumbo 4″ Candles (4 Pack), Birthday Candles (Pack of 12) and Magic Re-Lite Candles (10 Pack).
In addition, you can also buy Happy Birthday Candles – Primary (Single Piece), Celebrate Colorful Cupcake Box, Celebrate Black and White Cupcake Box and Time to Tea Cake Decoration Set.
In the end, the day is all about Tea theme and the birthday child, and it wraps around them. We know that time and money adds some constraints, but a great and memorable Tea birthday party is easy to accomplish if plans are in place beforehand. Simply follow his or her likes, use a ton of balloons, and if possible, purchase Tea party supplies or a birthday kit, they help a lot.