Since you’ve landed on this page, I would assume that you’re looking for Rainbow Party Supplies. Rainbow is indeed a great kids’ birthday party theme that will surely make excitement come alive.
Rainbow Birthday Party Is Fun.
Throwing a party should be fun in the planning, developing, and finally having the party itself and Rainbow party supplies and party packs have made this possible. When it comes to throwing a party for our kids, I can assure you that a Rainbow themed birthday bash would be engaging, unique, and something people will enjoy putting on Facebook, but not in a negative way.
Rainbow Party – At Home Or Outdoors?
These days’ parties are usually extravagant for kids, but parents tend to forget that kids almost do not care about the person who had a go-cart rented for their party; they would rather love to have a Rainbow theme based party at home. A Rainbow party rather at home can be much more fun than taking them to the local chicken place and paying them to make a cake.
Maybe parents who rent places for their birthday parties have a good reason, such as a lack of time to plan anything because of work, or because there is simply not enough room at home to have a big party and Rainbow party supplies can work their magic in an outdoors party as well. However, the most memorable Rainbow birthday party would be the one thrown right at home with all of the friends and families involved.
Involve Your Child In Planning A Rainbow Themed Party.
Remember as parents to make the focus on the birthday boy or girl while planning a Rainbow birthday party. A child is more excited about a fake cardboard action figure 5 foot tall painted by them over a store bought Rainbow sign that they can only look at. Zeroing in on what is most fun, memorable, and great for them is the focus, and for achieving that, we simply have to know our children, understand what makes them happy, and create the entire theme around that with Rainbow party supplies.
How Much Long Should A Rainbow Birthday Bash Last?
Plan for 3 hours of Rainbow fun and wrap it up. First of all, make the Rainbow theme something they already like. Ask them what the best Rainbow party in the world would be, and then make something (almost) similar. Try to keep costs down; because a Rainbow birthday party can become rather expensive, but they will appreciate the party, and not remember every detail the next day.
Rainbow Party Supplies Uncomplicate The Party Planning!
Keep the Rainbow kids’ party simple with Rainbow birthday supplies, even though to everyone else it may look complicated. Use the Rainbow party packs featured on this site to throw the greatest birthday party for your kid almost tension-free. Yes, you can hop from one local retailer to another searching for Rainbow kids’ party supplies, or you can try to make them yourselves, but trust me, it’s not worth it. Who doesn’t want a great party filled with Rainbow party decorations that look like they were a pretty penny, but in actuality, the expense was time.
Ideas For A Great Rainbow Birthday Party
Create an idea for the theme and buy a Rainbow party pack, or party supplies a la carte. Write down a list of Rainbow things that you know and think they (kids) like, and then kick out the ones that are unrealistic, and finally present the finished list to your birthday kid to let them choose. From there, it’s all about color, items related to Rainbow themes, and food.
There are many resources online, and if you have the money to purchase a Rainbow party pack, they will include everything you need for your chosen theme. However, from the other side, if you do not want to purchase pre-made Rainbow party items, and you would rather create everything, try to do so on a budget. It is extremely easy to spend too much money on frivolous Rainbow birthday items.
Rainbow Party Invitations
Rainbow birthday invitations can be handmade or electronic; because even kids have phones these days, so electronic is easy and fast. But old school thought states that printed invitations with a great design for the Rainbow theme and mailing them snail mail is the best way to go. However, currently, the mailbox is for bills and junk mail, and about 30% of the time, someone will pay attention to their mail only because they are expecting a package or specific bill and your Rainbow invitations can go unnoticed.
According to today’s standards, it is best to create an awesome Rainbow themed email invitation and then email it or send it via the many apps or social media such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or similar. It is up to you and your kid to decide how you would send the Rainbow birthday party invitations. Rainbow party supplies include very attractive invitations that you can send to your guests via (snail) mail.
Rainbow Thank You Notes
Rainbow themed thank you notes should definitely be prepared and ready for handing out at the door or sent over to those who brought gifts. Everyone wants a thank you for doing something good, and because not many people take the time to do that these days, so sending out Rainbow thank you noted will make you stand apart. It was a custom in the past to send out a thank you card to everyone who attended a birthday party (or other party/wedding), but in the new rules, delivery is all up to the sender because these Rainbow notes or cards are not time sensitive like an invitation.
Whether handed out at the door, sent via social media after the party is over, or sent via snail mail, it is up to the host and the reason for sending these Rainbow appreciation tokens. One might say that a lot of care goes into snail mail, and another may say time is a factor, so it is up to you how and when you send the Rainbow thank-you cards.
Rainbow Birthday Decorations
Plan the decorations well before the Rainbow party. If you are inventing everything beforehand, planning the layout before developing the decorations takes almost all of the stress out for a great Rainbow birthday party. For example, balloon placement is not very important, however, cluttering a wall with Rainbow theme colored balloons is definitely not on the agenda. However, tossing many balloons on the floor as a game during the Rainbow party (maybe full of candy and those who sit on them faster grab more candy) is acceptable and not actually a mess – at least not until after the game.
The kitchen should have the table prepared with Rainbow theme-oriented tablecloth, cake and cupcakes, plates, plastic utensils, cups, and anything theme related to making the table burst out of the kitchen.
Rainbow Birthday Party Menu
Take a moment to lay out the entire Rainbow party menu and if it is a community meal, get together with everyone on Facebook or similar to map out the menu for the day. Food and snacks are important for a party (and your Rainbow birthday is no exception), because it becomes a conversation starter, it also keeps children in a single area for a period, and it provides everyone something to help with when needed.
Rainbow Birthday Cake
A Rainbow cake can be a game as well. Rather than having a ‘decorated’ cake, have a plain white cake frosting, and then add a ton of stuff around the cake so everyone can decorate their own with Rainbow party supplies. The items can be sprinkles, cookies, flavored syrups, and more Rainbow themed cake decorations, and as a result it will create a fun time (though messy).
Music And Entertainment For A Great Rainbow Birthday Party
DJ’s make a lot of money because they have their music already listed and ready to push play and your Rainbow party should have the same preparation. Choose music that the kids like, but also keep it nice and clean and if possible, based on Rainbow. When thinking of a great birthday party for kids music can be part of the day as well as part of the games played during the Rainbow party. There are dance-off games, regular games that need background music, and if you look online, there are a plethora of ideas to use music during a Rainbow birthday celebration.
Rainbow Party Games
Games for the party depend on the theme and of course, classic games have always been a stitch in parties because of how fun they are and they’ll surely go well with a Rainbow themed birthday party. Pin the tail on “anything” theme related just works and it could be put the tires in the right spot on a ‘Cars’ theme, or put the wings on a fairy or anything that connects to Rainbow. Be creative with that game to make it relate to the Rainbow theme, and you will find they appreciate it.
Mixing two activities in one can increase the fun of standing in line as well, and a perfect example would be forgoing the piñata and instead, fill Rainbow balloons with candy and blow them up and then pin them to a thick foam board and use plastic darts to pop them. And while they are waiting in line to play that, you can also run a line for face painting as this keeps everyone happy moving from one line to the other and keep the fun going for the Rainbow fans.
Musical Chairs And Rainbow Birthday
Musical chairs will always be a classic party game and will never stop being fun and will go well with a Rainbow bash. It is as simple as setting up all the chairs, turn on the music, and turning it off while each round takes away a couple of chairs, depending on the amount of people playing in the Rainbow party. Finally, give a price to the last three winners and your little guests will never forget how great your Rainbow party was. One of the things about party games is that every single one should have a prize, and teach positive competition to all the little ones participating in the Rainbow birthday party games.
Maintaining Control During The Rainbow Birthday Party
Maintain control by delegating and lower stress by actually having fun in your Rainbow themed party. Having a bigger brother or sister around can be a great stress reliever as well as increase fun for parents as well during the Rainbow themed birthday party. When a game starts, instead of trying to control every aspect on your own, have an older sibling run the Rainbow party game after you have already set everything up, and have everyone ready.
More often than not, we as parents tend to worry about the small details, and when we run games or food distribution or whatever it is, we miss the fun part, the parts where kids run into Kodak moments, all because we are worrying that nothing should go wrong in our Rainbow themed celebration. When we delegate these tasks to older kids or an aunt or uncle, we have the opportunity to enjoy more of the Rainbow party.
A Game That Helps Cleanup Rainbow Party Venue
Prepare a cleanup game at the end of the Rainbow birthday party before people leave, but disguise it all. At the end of a party, what usually occurs is everyone stands up, thanks the host, and then simply leaves and the best way to avoid this is to make one final game before anyone at your Rainbow celebrations even expects this to happen, even the adults.
Make two teams and the winning team at the Rainbow party is declared number one for the day, and the another team is number two; however, they can also be called team chocolate thunder or, alternatively, team Bob; it is a team thing. Most of all, the game itself should be fun and based on Rainbow theme, making it timed, or based on quantity, whoever cleaned up the most at the end of the period wins.
Rainbow Party Supplies
Rainbow birthday party supplies are available a la carte as well as in pre-made kits. The Rainbow party packs (kits) come in handy because they contain everything that you’ll need to throw a great birthday party for your kid. Rainbow party supplies kits are available in the following variants:
Rainbow Party Supplies Standard Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Standard Tableware Kit includes Rainbow themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Rainbow Party Supplies Deluxe Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Deluxe Tableware Kit includes Rainbow themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set), Solid Color Streamers (2), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Rainbow Party Supplies Ultimate Kit For 8 Guests.
The Ultimate Kit includes Rainbow themed 9″ Lunch Plates (8) and 7″ Cake Plates (8). Furthermore, this Rainbow kit also contains 9 Oz Cups (8), Lunch Napkins (16) and Forks (8). In addition, Rainbow ultimate kit includes Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set). Rainbow ultimate kit also features Solid Color Streamers (2) and 28″ Giant Heart Balloon (1). Furthermore, it includes Rainbow themed Party Hats (8), Blowouts (8) and Large Jointed Banner (1). Also, this Rainbow kit features Door Kit (7 Pieces), Balloon Weight (1), Solid Curling Ribbon (1). And finally, Rainbow themed, 18″ Balloons (2), 18″ Solid Balloons, Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
In addition to the above mentioned ready-made kits, Rainbow party supplies are also available a la carte:
Rainbow Party Supplies – Tableware:
- Rainbow 16oz. Plastic Favor Cup (Single Piece).
- Rainbow 7″ Cake Plates (Pack of 8).
- Rainbow 9″ Lunch Plates (Pack of 8).
- Rainbow Plastic Tablecover (Single Piece).
- Rainbow 9 oz Cups (Pack of 8).
- Rainbow Beverage Napkins (Pack of 16).
- Rainbow Lunch Napkins (Pack of 16).
Rainbow Party Supplies – Personalization:
- Rainbow Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Personalized Candy Bar Wrapper (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Personalized Bottle Label (Sheet of 4).
- Rainbow Personalized Favor Mug (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Personalized Stickers (Sheet of 12).
- Rainbow Personalized Lollipops (Pack of 12).
- Rainbow Personalized Magnet (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Personalized Favor Bag (Pack of 12).
- Rainbow Personalized Bubbles (Pack of 18).
- Rainbow Personalized Banner (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Personalized Lip Balm (Pack of 12).
- Rainbow Personalized 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 20).
- Rainbow Personalized Rectangular Stickers (Sheet of 15).
- Rainbow Personalized Candy Tubes (Pack of 12).
- Rainbow Personalized Mini Magnet (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Personalized 1″ Mini Key Chain (Single Piece).
More Rainbow Party Supplies Personalization
- Rainbow Personalized Paint Cans (Pack of 6).
- Rainbow Personalized Bag Tag (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Personalized Button (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Personalized Activity Mat (Pack of 8).
- Rainbow Personalized 2.25″ Key Chain (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Personalized Placemat (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Personalized Zipper Pull (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Personalized 1″ Carabiner (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Personalized Address Labels (Sheet of 15).
- Rainbow Personalized Candy Bin with Candy Scoop (Pack of 10).
- Rainbow Personalized Glass Milk Bottles (Pack of 10).
- Rainbow Personalized Mini Button (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Personalized Mint Tins (Pack of 12).
- Rainbow Personalized Mini Paint Cans (Pack of 12).
- Rainbow Personalized Mini Stickers (Sheet of 20).
- Rainbow Personalized Luggage Tag (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Personalized Plain Glass Jars (Pack of 10).
- Rainbow Personalized Glass Apothecary Jars (Pack of 10).
Rainbow Party Supplies – Invitations and Thank Yous:
- Pack of 8 Rainbow Thank Yous.
- Rainbow Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Sheet of 15 Rainbow Personalized Address Labels.
- Rainbow Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Pack of 8 Rainbow Invitations.
Rainbow Party Supplies – Favors and Gifts:
- Rainbow Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Deluxe Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Lootbags (Pack of 8).
- Rainbow Tote Bag (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Favor Container (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Sticker (4 Sheets).
- Rainbow Tattoo (4 Sheets).
- Rainbow Stretchy Bracelets (Pack of 4).
- Rainbow Bounce Balls (Pack of 6).
- Rainbow Plush Hangers In Blind Bag.
- Rainbow Ultimate Activity Book.
- Rainbow Fruit and Veggie Sticker Fun Pack.
- Rainbow Home and Fashion Activity Album.
- Rainbow All Mixed Up Sticker Fun Pack.
- Rainbow Fashion and Beauty Sticker Fun Pack.
- Rainbow Pencils (Pack of 8).
- Rainbow Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Rainbow Favor Pack (48 Pieces).
- Rainbow Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Rainbow Poppin Crunch Candy Pak.
More Rainbow Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Rainbow Projector Pen (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Gel Pens (2 Pack).
- Rainbow 2-Pack Mini Figure Puzzle Erasers Assortment.
- Rainbow 3″ Figure Squishie Balls (Single Piece) Assorted.
- Rainbow Lip Balm Strawberry Kiss.
- Rainbow Coloring and Activity Book.
- Rainbow Color and Trace.
- Rainbow Fruit Gummies Theater Box.
- Rainbow Fashion Tags.
- Rainbow Touchable Bubbles (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Glass Slipper (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Glitter Poppers (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Party Bubbles Favor (Pack of 6).
- Rainbow Theme Color Favor Bag.
- Rainbow Guitar Bubbles (Pack of 4).
- Rainbow Elastic Bands Lolliband Favor (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Party Bubbles Favor Pack (Pack of 6).
- Rainbow Rainbow Scratch Art Boards Set (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Theme Color Treat Favor Boxes (Pack of 6).
- Rainbow Theme Color Favor Bag.
Rainbow Party Supplies Favors and Gifts – More Options
- Rainbow Mini Maracas (Pack of 12).
- Rainbow Mini Pen (10-pack).
- Rainbow Theme Color Watermelon Mini Unicorn Pops (Pack of 24).
- Rainbow Friendship Adjustable Bracelets (Pack of 48).
- Rainbow Theme Color Plastic Bucket.
- Rainbow Body Jewel (Pack of 12).
- Rainbow Play-Doh Mini Coloring Activity Set (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Mini Watercolor Paint Set (Pack of 6).
- Rainbow Flower Straw (2-pack).
- Shimmer Rainbow Theme Color Sixlets 14oz (Single Piece).
- Shimmer Rainbow Theme Color Gumballs 2lb (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Party Bubbles, 8 oz. (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Theme Color Wrapper Buttermints 7oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Chinese Yo-Yo Favor (Pack of 12).
- Rainbow Assorted Bright Color Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Rainbow Notebook Activity Kit (Pack of 12).
- Rainbow Theme Color Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Rainbow Prismatic Rainbow Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Rainbow Star Straw (Pack of 12).
- Rainbow 2 Pack Figures.
Some More Rainbow Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Rainbow Thin Attitude Wristbands (Pack of 24).
- Rainbow Theme Color Star Bubble Necklace (Pack of 4).
- Rainbow Play Pack (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Primary Color Mini 2″ Bubbles 1oz. (Pack of 18).
- Rainbow Prismatic Pastel Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Rainbow Mini Mechanical Pencil (Pack of 24).
- Rainbow BeanBoozled 3.5 oz Jelly Beans Spinner Gift Box.
- Rainbow Mini Chalk (20-pack).
- Rainbow Theme Color Lollipops (Pack of 28).
- Rainbow Theme Color Paper Favor Bags (Pack of 12).
- Rainbow Theme Color Cherry Rock Candy Sticks (Pack of 8).
- Treat Boxes Rainbow Theme Color (Pack of 12).
- Shimmer Rainbow Theme Color Gumballs 8oz (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Theme Color Swirl 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 24).
- Rainbow Glitter Balls (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Theme Color Jelly Beans 14 oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Theme Color Watermelon Frooties Tootsie Rolls (360 Pieces).
- Rainbow Theme Color Candy Filled 6″ Straws (240 Pieces).
- Rainbow Multicolor Striped Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Rainbow Candy Box.
Rainbow Party Supplies – Decorations:
- Rainbow Photo Booth Kit.
- Rainbow Decoration Kit (7 Pieces).
- Rainbow Large Jointed Banner (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Photo Booth Props (Pack of 8).
- Rainbow Door Poster (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Pals Peel and Stick Giant Wall Graphic (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Burst Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decal (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Wall Decor Kit.
- Rainbow Theme Color Foil 8 1/2″ Cascade Centerpiece (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Rainbow Bright Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations, Asst.
- Rainbow Theme Color Stars Foil Confetti .5Oz (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Rainbow Pastel Customizable Foil Swirl Decoration Kit.
- Rainbow Party Game.
- Rainbow Lavender Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Rainbow Pastel Customizable Letter Banner (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy 12′ Garland (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Pastel Customizable Birthday Room Decorating Kit.
- Rainbow Theme Color Birthday Party Decoration Kit.
- Rainbow Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy Decorations (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Rainbow Autograph Matte (Single Piece).
- Rainbow Theme Color 16 oz washable tempera paint plastic squeeze bottle.
- Rainbow Peel and Stick Wall Decals (39 Pieces).
Rainbow Party Supplies – Balloons:
- 18″ Rainbow Round Foil Balloon.
- 12″ Rainbow 2 Sided Balloons (Pack of 8).
- Rainbow Balloon Bouquet Kit.
- Rainbow 28″ Giant Heart Shape Foil Balloon.
In addition to the above Rainbow theme balloons Solid Latex Balloons (10-pack), Solid Curling Ribbon (Single Piece), Metallic Round 18″ Balloon (Single Piece), Latex 12″ Dots Balloons (Pack of 6), Mylar Number Balloons (Single Piece) and Balloon Stick-Ups are also available.
Furthermore, you can also order Light Up LED 12″ Balloons (5 Pack), Balloon Drop Bag 80″ (Single Piece), Sticky Tack Value Pack, Disposable Helium Tank 14.9 Cubic Ft. and 25ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece) to make your Rainbow party spectacular.
Also, Ultra Hi-Float Balloon Treatment Kit 16oz (Single Piece), 50ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece), Twist-N-Shape Balloon Kit (Single Piece) and 17″ Chalkboard Balloon go well with the Rainbow theme.
Rainbow Party Supplies – Pinatas:
- Rainbow 3D Pull Pinata.
- Pull String Pinata Kit – Rainbow.
- Rainbow Drum Pull Pinata Kit.
- Rainbow 3D Pull Pinata Kit.
- Pull String Pinata – Rainbow.
- Rainbow Drum Pull Pinata.
Also, you may choose from Pinata Blindfold Mask, Pinata Filler (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors 64Pcs (Single Piece), Multi-color Pinata Stick Bat (Single Piece), Festive Pinata Filler Favors 36Pcs (Single Piece) and Basic Pinata Kit (Single Piece) for your Rainbow party.
Furthermore, you can select from Jelly Belly Fun Pack (45 Count) Bag, Festive Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2Lb (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2 Lb Bag (Single Piece), Boy Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece) and Primary Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece) to make your Rainbow birthday party fun.
In addition, you can also buy Pull String Blank Pinata, Girl Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece), Pastel Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece), Pull Ribbon Pinata Conversion Kit (Single Piece) and Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 1Lb Bag (Single Piece) for a great Rainbow themed birthday party.
Rainbow Cake Supplies:
In addition to the Rainbow Cake Decoration with 8 Candle Holders, there are Color Flame 2″ Candles (Pack of 12), Extra Large 5″ Candles (Single Piece), Rainbow Party Cupcake Boxes (Pack of 12) and Star-topped Spiral 3″ Birthday Candles (4 Pack).
Furthermore, you can make your Rainbow party more fun with Striped Birthday Candles, Multi-color. (20-Pack), Clear Plastic 11″ Cake Knife (Single Piece), Color Flame Jumbo 4″ Candles (4 Pack), Birthday Candles (Pack of 12) and Magic Re-Lite Candles (10 Pack).
In addition, you can also buy Happy Birthday Candles – Primary (Single Piece), Celebrate Colorful Cupcake Box, Celebrate Black and White Cupcake Box and Time to Rainbow Cake Decoration Set.
In the end, the day is all about Rainbow theme and the birthday child, and it wraps around them. We know that time and money adds some constraints, but a great and memorable Rainbow birthday party is easy to accomplish if plans are in place beforehand. Simply follow his or her likes, use a ton of balloons, and if possible, purchase Rainbow party supplies or a birthday kit, they help a lot.