Since you’ve landed on this page, I would assume that you’re looking for Pokemon Party Supplies. Pokemon is indeed a great kids’ birthday party theme that will surely make excitement come alive.
Pokemon Birthday Party Is Fun.
Throwing a party should be fun in the planning, developing, and finally having the party itself and Pokemon party supplies and party packs have made this possible. When it comes to throwing a party for our kids, I can assure you that a Pokemon themed birthday bash would be engaging, unique, and something people will enjoy putting on Facebook, but not in a negative way.
Pokemon Party – At Home Or Outdoors?
These days’ parties are usually extravagant for kids, but parents tend to forget that kids almost do not care about the person who had a go-cart rented for their party; they would rather love to have a Pokemon theme based party at home. A Pokemon party rather at home can be much more fun than taking them to the local chicken place and paying them to make a cake.
Maybe parents who rent places for their birthday parties have a good reason, such as a lack of time to plan anything because of work, or because there is simply not enough room at home to have a big party and Pokemon party supplies can work their magic in an outdoors party as well. However, the most memorable Pokemon birthday party would be the one thrown right at home with all of the friends and families involved.
Involve Your Child In Planning A Pokemon Themed Party.
Remember as parents to make the focus on the birthday boy or girl while planning a Pokemon birthday party. A child is more excited about a fake cardboard action figure 5 foot tall painted by them over a store bought Pokemon sign that they can only look at. Zeroing in on what is most fun, memorable, and great for them is the focus, and for achieving that, we simply have to know our children, understand what makes them happy, and create the entire theme around that with Pokemon party supplies.
How Much Long Should A Pokemon Birthday Bash Last?
Plan for 3 hours of Pokemon fun and wrap it up. First of all, make the Pokemon theme something they already like. Ask them what the best Pokemon party in the world would be, and then make something (almost) similar. Try to keep costs down; because a Pokemon birthday party can become rather expensive, but they will appreciate the party, and not remember every detail the next day.
Pokemon Party Supplies Uncomplicate The Party Planning!
Keep the Pokemon kids’ party simple with Pokemon birthday supplies, even though to everyone else it may look complicated. Use the Pokemon party packs featured on this site to throw the greatest birthday party for your kid almost tension-free. Yes, you can hop from one local retailer to another searching for Pokemon kids’ party supplies, or you can try to make them yourselves, but trust me, it’s not worth it. Who doesn’t want a great party filled with Pokemon party decorations that look like they were a pretty penny, but in actuality, the expense was time.
Ideas For A Great Pokemon Birthday Party
Create an idea for the theme and buy a Pokemon party pack, or party supplies a la carte. Write down a list of Pokemon things that you know and think they (kids) like, and then kick out the ones that are unrealistic, and finally present the finished list to your birthday kid to let them choose. From there, it’s all about color, items related to Pokemon themes, and food.
There are many resources online, and if you have the money to purchase a Pokemon party pack, they will include everything you need for your chosen theme. However, from the other side, if you do not want to purchase pre-made Pokemon party items, and you would rather create everything, try to do so on a budget. It is extremely easy to spend too much money on frivolous Pokemon birthday items.
Pokemon Party Invitations
Pokemon birthday invitations can be handmade or electronic; because even kids have phones these days, so electronic is easy and fast. But old school thought states that printed invitations with a great design for the Pokemon theme and mailing them snail mail is the best way to go. However, currently, the mailbox is for bills and junk mail, and about 30% of the time, someone will pay attention to their mail only because they are expecting a package or specific bill and your Pokemon invitations can go unnoticed.
According to today’s standards, it is best to create an awesome Pokemon themed email invitation and then email it or send it via the many apps or social media such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or similar. It is up to you and your kid to decide how you would send the Pokemon birthday party invitations. Pokemon party supplies include very attractive invitations that you can send to your guests via (snail) mail.
Pokemon Thank You Notes
Pokemon themed thank you notes should definitely be prepared and ready for handing out at the door or sent over to those who brought gifts. Everyone wants a thank you for doing something good, and because not many people take the time to do that these days, so sending out Pokemon thank you noted will make you stand apart. It was a custom in the past to send out a thank you card to everyone who attended a birthday party (or other party/wedding), but in the new rules, delivery is all up to the sender because these Pokemon notes or cards are not time sensitive like an invitation.
Whether handed out at the door, sent via social media after the party is over, or sent via snail mail, it is up to the host and the reason for sending these Pokemon appreciation tokens. One might say that a lot of care goes into snail mail, and another may say time is a factor, so it is up to you how and when you send the Pokemon thank-you cards.
Pokemon Birthday Decorations
Plan the decorations well before the Pokemon party. If you are inventing everything beforehand, planning the layout before developing the decorations takes almost all of the stress out for a great Pokemon birthday party. For example, balloon placement is not very important, however, cluttering a wall with Pokemon theme colored balloons is definitely not on the agenda. However, tossing many balloons on the floor as a game during the Pokemon party (maybe full of candy and those who sit on them faster grab more candy) is acceptable and not actually a mess – at least not until after the game.
The kitchen should have the table prepared with Pokemon theme-oriented tablecloth, cake and cupcakes, plates, plastic utensils, cups, and anything theme related to making the table burst out of the kitchen.
Pokemon Birthday Party Menu
Take a moment to lay out the entire Pokemon party menu and if it is a community meal, get together with everyone on Facebook or similar to map out the menu for the day. Food and snacks are important for a party (and your Pokemon birthday is no exception), because it becomes a conversation starter, it also keeps children in a single area for a period, and it provides everyone something to help with when needed.
Pokemon Birthday Cake
A Pokemon cake can be a game as well. Rather than having a ‘decorated’ cake, have a plain white cake frosting, and then add a ton of stuff around the cake so everyone can decorate their own with Pokemon party supplies. The items can be sprinkles, cookies, flavored syrups, and more Pokemon themed cake decorations, and as a result it will create a fun time (though messy).
Music And Entertainment For A Great Pokemon Birthday Party
DJ’s make a lot of money because they have their music already listed and ready to push play and your Pokemon party should have the same preparation. Choose music that the kids like, but also keep it nice and clean and if possible, based on Pokemon. When thinking of a great birthday party for kids music can be part of the day as well as part of the games played during the Pokemon party. There are dance-off games, regular games that need background music, and if you look online, there are a plethora of ideas to use music during a Pokemon birthday celebration.
Pokemon Party Games
Games for the party depend on the theme and of course, classic games have always been a stitch in parties because of how fun they are and they’ll surely go well with a Pokemon themed birthday party. Pin the tail on “anything” theme related just works and it could be put the tires in the right spot on a ‘Cars’ theme, or put the wings on a fairy or anything that connects to Pokemon. Be creative with that game to make it relate to the Pokemon theme, and you will find they appreciate it.
Mixing two activities in one can increase the fun of standing in line as well, and a perfect example would be forgoing the piñata and instead, fill Pokemon balloons with candy and blow them up and then pin them to a thick foam board and use plastic darts to pop them. And while they are waiting in line to play that, you can also run a line for face painting as this keeps everyone happy moving from one line to the other and keep the fun going for the Pokemon fans.
Musical Chairs And Pokemon Birthday
Musical chairs will always be a classic party game and will never stop being fun and will go well with a Pokemon bash. It is as simple as setting up all the chairs, turn on the music, and turning it off while each round takes away a couple of chairs, depending on the amount of people playing in the Pokemon party. Finally, give a price to the last three winners and your little guests will never forget how great your Pokemon party was. One of the things about party games is that every single one should have a prize, and teach positive competition to all the little ones participating in the Pokemon birthday party games.
Maintaining Control During The Pokemon Birthday Party
Maintain control by delegating and lower stress by actually having fun in your Pokemon themed party. Having a bigger brother or sister around can be a great stress reliever as well as increase fun for parents as well during the Pokemon themed birthday party. When a game starts, instead of trying to control every aspect on your own, have an older sibling run the Pokemon party game after you have already set everything up, and have everyone ready.
More often than not, we as parents tend to worry about the small details, and when we run games or food distribution or whatever it is, we miss the fun part, the parts where kids run into Kodak moments, all because we are worrying that nothing should go wrong in our Pokemon themed celebration. When we delegate these tasks to older kids or an aunt or uncle, we have the opportunity to enjoy more of the Pokemon party.
A Game That Helps Cleanup Pokemon Party Venue
Prepare a cleanup game at the end of the Pokemon birthday party before people leave, but disguise it all. At the end of a party, what usually occurs is everyone stands up, thanks the host, and then simply leaves and the best way to avoid this is to make one final game before anyone at your Pokemon celebrations even expects this to happen, even the adults.
Make two teams and the winning team at the Pokemon party is declared number one for the day, and the another team is number two; however, they can also be called team chocolate thunder or, alternatively, team Bob; it is a team thing. Most of all, the game itself should be fun and based on Pokemon theme, making it timed, or based on quantity, whoever cleaned up the most at the end of the period wins.
Pokemon Party Supplies
Pokemon birthday party supplies are available a la carte as well as in pre-made kits. The Pokemon party packs (kits) come in handy because they contain everything that you’ll need to throw a great birthday party for your kid. Pokemon party supplies kits are available in the following variants:
Pokemon Party Supplies Standard Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Standard Tableware Kit includes Pokemon themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Pokemon Party Supplies Deluxe Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Deluxe Tableware Kit includes Pokemon themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set), Solid Color Streamers (2), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Pokemon Party Supplies Ultimate Kit For 8 Guests.
The Ultimate Kit includes Pokemon themed 9″ Lunch Plates (8) and 7″ Cake Plates (8). Furthermore, this Pokemon kit also contains 9 Oz Cups (8), Lunch Napkins (16) and Forks (8). In addition, Pokemon ultimate kit includes Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set). Pokemon ultimate kit also features Solid Color Streamers (2) and 28″ Giant Heart Balloon (1). Furthermore, it includes Pokemon themed Party Hats (8), Blowouts (8) and Large Jointed Banner (1). Also, this Pokemon kit features Door Kit (7 Pieces), Balloon Weight (1), Solid Curling Ribbon (1). And finally, Pokemon themed, 18″ Balloons (2), 18″ Solid Balloons, Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
In addition to the above mentioned ready-made kits, Pokemon party supplies are also available a la carte:
Pokemon Party Supplies – Tableware:
- Pokemon 16oz. Plastic Favor Cup (Single Piece).
- Pokemon 7″ Cake Plates (Pack of 8).
- Pokemon 9″ Lunch Plates (Pack of 8).
- Pokemon Plastic Tablecover (Single Piece).
- Pokemon 9 oz Cups (Pack of 8).
- Pokemon Beverage Napkins (Pack of 16).
- Pokemon Lunch Napkins (Pack of 16).
Pokemon Party Supplies – Personalization:
- Pokemon Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Personalized Candy Bar Wrapper (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Personalized Bottle Label (Sheet of 4).
- Pokemon Personalized Favor Mug (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Personalized Stickers (Sheet of 12).
- Pokemon Personalized Lollipops (Pack of 12).
- Pokemon Personalized Magnet (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Personalized Favor Bag (Pack of 12).
- Pokemon Personalized Bubbles (Pack of 18).
- Pokemon Personalized Banner (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Personalized Lip Balm (Pack of 12).
- Pokemon Personalized 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 20).
- Pokemon Personalized Rectangular Stickers (Sheet of 15).
- Pokemon Personalized Candy Tubes (Pack of 12).
- Pokemon Personalized Mini Magnet (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Personalized 1″ Mini Key Chain (Single Piece).
More Pokemon Party Supplies Personalization
- Pokemon Personalized Paint Cans (Pack of 6).
- Pokemon Personalized Bag Tag (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Personalized Button (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Personalized Activity Mat (Pack of 8).
- Pokemon Personalized 2.25″ Key Chain (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Personalized Placemat (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Personalized Zipper Pull (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Personalized 1″ Carabiner (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Personalized Address Labels (Sheet of 15).
- Pokemon Personalized Candy Bin with Candy Scoop (Pack of 10).
- Pokemon Personalized Glass Milk Bottles (Pack of 10).
- Pokemon Personalized Mini Button (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Personalized Mint Tins (Pack of 12).
- Pokemon Personalized Mini Paint Cans (Pack of 12).
- Pokemon Personalized Mini Stickers (Sheet of 20).
- Pokemon Personalized Luggage Tag (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Personalized Plain Glass Jars (Pack of 10).
- Pokemon Personalized Glass Apothecary Jars (Pack of 10).
Pokemon Party Supplies – Invitations and Thank Yous:
- Pack of 8 Pokemon Thank Yous.
- Pokemon Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Sheet of 15 Pokemon Personalized Address Labels.
- Pokemon Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Pack of 8 Pokemon Invitations.
Pokemon Party Supplies – Favors and Gifts:
- Pokemon Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Deluxe Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Lootbags (Pack of 8).
- Pokemon Tote Bag (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Favor Container (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Sticker (4 Sheets).
- Pokemon Tattoo (4 Sheets).
- Pokemon Stretchy Bracelets (Pack of 4).
- Pokemon Bounce Balls (Pack of 6).
- Pokemon Plush Hangers In Blind Bag.
- Pokemon Ultimate Activity Book.
- Pokemon Fruit and Veggie Sticker Fun Pack.
- Pokemon Home and Fashion Activity Album.
- Pokemon All Mixed Up Sticker Fun Pack.
- Pokemon Fashion and Beauty Sticker Fun Pack.
- Pokemon Pencils (Pack of 8).
- Pokemon Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Pokemon Favor Pack (48 Pieces).
- Pokemon Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Pokemon Poppin Crunch Candy Pak.
More Pokemon Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Pokemon Projector Pen (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Gel Pens (2 Pack).
- Pokemon 2-Pack Mini Figure Puzzle Erasers Assortment.
- Pokemon 3″ Figure Squishie Balls (Single Piece) Assorted.
- Pokemon Lip Balm Strawberry Kiss.
- Pokemon Coloring and Activity Book.
- Pokemon Color and Trace.
- Pokemon Fruit Gummies Theater Box.
- Pokemon Fashion Tags.
- Pokemon Touchable Bubbles (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Glass Slipper (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Glitter Poppers (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Party Bubbles Favor (Pack of 6).
- Pokemon Theme Color Favor Bag.
- Pokemon Guitar Bubbles (Pack of 4).
- Pokemon Elastic Bands Lolliband Favor (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Party Bubbles Favor Pack (Pack of 6).
- Pokemon Rainbow Scratch Art Boards Set (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Theme Color Treat Favor Boxes (Pack of 6).
- Pokemon Theme Color Favor Bag.
Pokemon Party Supplies Favors and Gifts – More Options
- Pokemon Mini Maracas (Pack of 12).
- Pokemon Mini Pen (10-pack).
- Pokemon Theme Color Watermelon Mini Unicorn Pops (Pack of 24).
- Pokemon Friendship Adjustable Bracelets (Pack of 48).
- Pokemon Theme Color Plastic Bucket.
- Pokemon Body Jewel (Pack of 12).
- Pokemon Play-Doh Mini Coloring Activity Set (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Mini Watercolor Paint Set (Pack of 6).
- Pokemon Flower Straw (2-pack).
- Shimmer Pokemon Theme Color Sixlets 14oz (Single Piece).
- Shimmer Pokemon Theme Color Gumballs 2lb (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Party Bubbles, 8 oz. (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Theme Color Wrapper Buttermints 7oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Chinese Yo-Yo Favor (Pack of 12).
- Pokemon Assorted Bright Color Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Pokemon Notebook Activity Kit (Pack of 12).
- Pokemon Theme Color Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Pokemon Prismatic Rainbow Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Pokemon Star Straw (Pack of 12).
- Pokemon 2 Pack Figures.
Some More Pokemon Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Pokemon Thin Attitude Wristbands (Pack of 24).
- Pokemon Theme Color Star Bubble Necklace (Pack of 4).
- Pokemon Play Pack (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Primary Color Mini 2″ Bubbles 1oz. (Pack of 18).
- Pokemon Prismatic Pastel Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Pokemon Mini Mechanical Pencil (Pack of 24).
- Pokemon BeanBoozled 3.5 oz Jelly Beans Spinner Gift Box.
- Pokemon Mini Chalk (20-pack).
- Pokemon Theme Color Lollipops (Pack of 28).
- Pokemon Theme Color Paper Favor Bags (Pack of 12).
- Pokemon Theme Color Cherry Rock Candy Sticks (Pack of 8).
- Treat Boxes Pokemon Theme Color (Pack of 12).
- Shimmer Pokemon Theme Color Gumballs 8oz (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Theme Color Swirl 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 24).
- Pokemon Glitter Balls (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Theme Color Jelly Beans 14 oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Theme Color Watermelon Frooties Tootsie Rolls (360 Pieces).
- Pokemon Theme Color Candy Filled 6″ Straws (240 Pieces).
- Pokemon Multicolor Striped Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Pokemon Candy Box.
Pokemon Party Supplies – Decorations:
- Pokemon Photo Booth Kit.
- Pokemon Decoration Kit (7 Pieces).
- Pokemon Large Jointed Banner (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Photo Booth Props (Pack of 8).
- Pokemon Door Poster (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Pals Peel and Stick Giant Wall Graphic (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Burst Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decal (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Wall Decor Kit.
- Pokemon Theme Color Foil 8 1/2″ Cascade Centerpiece (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Pokemon Bright Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations, Asst.
- Pokemon Theme Color Stars Foil Confetti .5Oz (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Pokemon Pastel Customizable Foil Swirl Decoration Kit.
- Pokemon Party Game.
- Pokemon Lavender Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Pokemon Pastel Customizable Letter Banner (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy 12′ Garland (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Pastel Customizable Birthday Room Decorating Kit.
- Pokemon Theme Color Birthday Party Decoration Kit.
- Pokemon Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy Decorations (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Rainbow Autograph Matte (Single Piece).
- Pokemon Theme Color 16 oz washable tempera paint plastic squeeze bottle.
- Pokemon Peel and Stick Wall Decals (39 Pieces).
Pokemon Party Supplies – Balloons:
- 18″ Pokemon Round Foil Balloon.
- 12″ Pokemon 2 Sided Balloons (Pack of 8).
- Pokemon Balloon Bouquet Kit.
- Pokemon 28″ Giant Heart Shape Foil Balloon.
In addition to the above Pokemon theme balloons Solid Latex Balloons (10-pack), Solid Curling Ribbon (Single Piece), Metallic Round 18″ Balloon (Single Piece), Latex 12″ Dots Balloons (Pack of 6), Mylar Number Balloons (Single Piece) and Balloon Stick-Ups are also available.
Furthermore, you can also order Light Up LED 12″ Balloons (5 Pack), Balloon Drop Bag 80″ (Single Piece), Sticky Tack Value Pack, Disposable Helium Tank 14.9 Cubic Ft. and 25ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece) to make your Pokemon party spectacular.
Also, Ultra Hi-Float Balloon Treatment Kit 16oz (Single Piece), 50ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece), Twist-N-Shape Balloon Kit (Single Piece) and 17″ Chalkboard Balloon go well with the Pokemon theme.
Pokemon Party Supplies – Pinatas:
- Pokemon 3D Pull Pinata.
- Pull String Pinata Kit – Pokemon.
- Pokemon Drum Pull Pinata Kit.
- Pokemon 3D Pull Pinata Kit.
- Pull String Pinata – Pokemon.
- Pokemon Drum Pull Pinata.
Also, you may choose from Pinata Blindfold Mask, Pinata Filler (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors 64Pcs (Single Piece), Multi-color Pinata Stick Bat (Single Piece), Festive Pinata Filler Favors 36Pcs (Single Piece) and Basic Pinata Kit (Single Piece) for your Pokemon party.
Furthermore, you can select from Jelly Belly Fun Pack (45 Count) Bag, Festive Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2Lb (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2 Lb Bag (Single Piece), Boy Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece) and Primary Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece) to make your Pokemon birthday party fun.
In addition, you can also buy Pull String Blank Pinata, Girl Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece), Pastel Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece), Pull Ribbon Pinata Conversion Kit (Single Piece) and Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 1Lb Bag (Single Piece) for a great Pokemon themed birthday party.
Pokemon Cake Supplies:
In addition to the Pokemon Cake Decoration with 8 Candle Holders, there are Color Flame 2″ Candles (Pack of 12), Extra Large 5″ Candles (Single Piece), Rainbow Party Cupcake Boxes (Pack of 12) and Star-topped Spiral 3″ Birthday Candles (4 Pack).
Furthermore, you can make your Pokemon party more fun with Striped Birthday Candles, Multi-color. (20-Pack), Clear Plastic 11″ Cake Knife (Single Piece), Color Flame Jumbo 4″ Candles (4 Pack), Birthday Candles (Pack of 12) and Magic Re-Lite Candles (10 Pack).
In addition, you can also buy Happy Birthday Candles – Primary (Single Piece), Celebrate Colorful Cupcake Box, Celebrate Black and White Cupcake Box and Time to Pokemon Cake Decoration Set.
In the end, the day is all about Pokemon theme and the birthday child, and it wraps around them. We know that time and money adds some constraints, but a great and memorable Pokemon birthday party is easy to accomplish if plans are in place beforehand. Simply follow his or her likes, use a ton of balloons, and if possible, purchase Pokemon party supplies or a birthday kit, they help a lot.