Since you’ve landed on this page, I would assume that you’re looking for Pirate Party Supplies. Pirate is indeed a great kids’ birthday party theme that will surely make excitement come alive.
Pirate Birthday Party Is Fun.
Throwing a party should be fun in the planning, developing, and finally having the party itself and Pirate party supplies and party packs have made this possible. When it comes to throwing a party for our kids, I can assure you that a Pirate themed birthday bash would be engaging, unique, and something people will enjoy putting on Facebook, but not in a negative way.
Pirate Party – At Home Or Outdoors?
These days’ parties are usually extravagant for kids, but parents tend to forget that kids almost do not care about the person who had a go-cart rented for their party; they would rather love to have a Pirate theme based party at home. A Pirate party rather at home can be much more fun than taking them to the local chicken place and paying them to make a cake.
Maybe parents who rent places for their birthday parties have a good reason, such as a lack of time to plan anything because of work, or because there is simply not enough room at home to have a big party and Pirate party supplies can work their magic in an outdoors party as well. However, the most memorable Pirate birthday party would be the one thrown right at home with all of the friends and families involved.
Involve Your Child In Planning A Pirate Themed Party.
Remember as parents to make the focus on the birthday boy or girl while planning a Pirate birthday party. A child is more excited about a fake cardboard action figure 5 foot tall painted by them over a store bought Pirate sign that they can only look at. Zeroing in on what is most fun, memorable, and great for them is the focus, and for achieving that, we simply have to know our children, understand what makes them happy, and create the entire theme around that with Pirate party supplies.
How Much Long Should A Pirate Birthday Bash Last?
Plan for 3 hours of Pirate fun and wrap it up. First of all, make the Pirate theme something they already like. Ask them what the best Pirate party in the world would be, and then make something (almost) similar. Try to keep costs down; because a Pirate birthday party can become rather expensive, but they will appreciate the party, and not remember every detail the next day.
Pirate Party Supplies Uncomplicate The Party Planning!
Keep the Pirate kids’ party simple with Pirate birthday supplies, even though to everyone else it may look complicated. Use the Pirate party packs featured on this site to throw the greatest birthday party for your kid almost tension-free. Yes, you can hop from one local retailer to another searching for Pirate kids’ party supplies, or you can try to make them yourselves, but trust me, it’s not worth it. Who doesn’t want a great party filled with Pirate party decorations that look like they were a pretty penny, but in actuality, the expense was time.
Ideas For A Great Pirate Birthday Party
Create an idea for the theme and buy a Pirate party pack, or party supplies a la carte. Write down a list of Pirate things that you know and think they (kids) like, and then kick out the ones that are unrealistic, and finally present the finished list to your birthday kid to let them choose. From there, it’s all about color, items related to Pirate themes, and food.
There are many resources online, and if you have the money to purchase a Pirate party pack, they will include everything you need for your chosen theme. However, from the other side, if you do not want to purchase pre-made Pirate party items, and you would rather create everything, try to do so on a budget. It is extremely easy to spend too much money on frivolous Pirate birthday items.
Pirate Party Invitations
Pirate birthday invitations can be handmade or electronic; because even kids have phones these days, so electronic is easy and fast. But old school thought states that printed invitations with a great design for the Pirate theme and mailing them snail mail is the best way to go. However, currently, the mailbox is for bills and junk mail, and about 30% of the time, someone will pay attention to their mail only because they are expecting a package or specific bill and your Pirate invitations can go unnoticed.
According to today’s standards, it is best to create an awesome Pirate themed email invitation and then email it or send it via the many apps or social media such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or similar. It is up to you and your kid to decide how you would send the Pirate birthday party invitations. Pirate party supplies include very attractive invitations that you can send to your guests via (snail) mail.
Pirate Thank You Notes
Pirate themed thank you notes should definitely be prepared and ready for handing out at the door or sent over to those who brought gifts. Everyone wants a thank you for doing something good, and because not many people take the time to do that these days, so sending out Pirate thank you noted will make you stand apart. It was a custom in the past to send out a thank you card to everyone who attended a birthday party (or other party/wedding), but in the new rules, delivery is all up to the sender because these Pirate notes or cards are not time sensitive like an invitation.
Whether handed out at the door, sent via social media after the party is over, or sent via snail mail, it is up to the host and the reason for sending these Pirate appreciation tokens. One might say that a lot of care goes into snail mail, and another may say time is a factor, so it is up to you how and when you send the Pirate thank-you cards.
Pirate Birthday Decorations
Plan the decorations well before the Pirate party. If you are inventing everything beforehand, planning the layout before developing the decorations takes almost all of the stress out for a great Pirate birthday party. For example, balloon placement is not very important, however, cluttering a wall with Pirate theme colored balloons is definitely not on the agenda. However, tossing many balloons on the floor as a game during the Pirate party (maybe full of candy and those who sit on them faster grab more candy) is acceptable and not actually a mess – at least not until after the game.
The kitchen should have the table prepared with Pirate theme-oriented tablecloth, cake and cupcakes, plates, plastic utensils, cups, and anything theme related to making the table burst out of the kitchen.
Pirate Birthday Party Menu
Take a moment to lay out the entire Pirate party menu and if it is a community meal, get together with everyone on Facebook or similar to map out the menu for the day. Food and snacks are important for a party (and your Pirate birthday is no exception), because it becomes a conversation starter, it also keeps children in a single area for a period, and it provides everyone something to help with when needed.
Pirate Birthday Cake
A Pirate cake can be a game as well. Rather than having a ‘decorated’ cake, have a plain white cake frosting, and then add a ton of stuff around the cake so everyone can decorate their own with Pirate party supplies. The items can be sprinkles, cookies, flavored syrups, and more Pirate themed cake decorations, and as a result it will create a fun time (though messy).
Music And Entertainment For A Great Pirate Birthday Party
DJ’s make a lot of money because they have their music already listed and ready to push play and your Pirate party should have the same preparation. Choose music that the kids like, but also keep it nice and clean and if possible, based on Pirate. When thinking of a great birthday party for kids music can be part of the day as well as part of the games played during the Pirate party. There are dance-off games, regular games that need background music, and if you look online, there are a plethora of ideas to use music during a Pirate birthday celebration.
Pirate Party Games
Games for the party depend on the theme and of course, classic games have always been a stitch in parties because of how fun they are and they’ll surely go well with a Pirate themed birthday party. Pin the tail on “anything” theme related just works and it could be put the tires in the right spot on a ‘Cars’ theme, or put the wings on a fairy or anything that connects to Pirate. Be creative with that game to make it relate to the Pirate theme, and you will find they appreciate it.
Mixing two activities in one can increase the fun of standing in line as well, and a perfect example would be forgoing the piñata and instead, fill Pirate balloons with candy and blow them up and then pin them to a thick foam board and use plastic darts to pop them. And while they are waiting in line to play that, you can also run a line for face painting as this keeps everyone happy moving from one line to the other and keep the fun going for the Pirate fans.
Musical Chairs And Pirate Birthday
Musical chairs will always be a classic party game and will never stop being fun and will go well with a Pirate bash. It is as simple as setting up all the chairs, turn on the music, and turning it off while each round takes away a couple of chairs, depending on the amount of people playing in the Pirate party. Finally, give a price to the last three winners and your little guests will never forget how great your Pirate party was. One of the things about party games is that every single one should have a prize, and teach positive competition to all the little ones participating in the Pirate birthday party games.
Maintaining Control During The Pirate Birthday Party
Maintain control by delegating and lower stress by actually having fun in your Pirate themed party. Having a bigger brother or sister around can be a great stress reliever as well as increase fun for parents as well during the Pirate themed birthday party. When a game starts, instead of trying to control every aspect on your own, have an older sibling run the Pirate party game after you have already set everything up, and have everyone ready.
More often than not, we as parents tend to worry about the small details, and when we run games or food distribution or whatever it is, we miss the fun part, the parts where kids run into Kodak moments, all because we are worrying that nothing should go wrong in our Pirate themed celebration. When we delegate these tasks to older kids or an aunt or uncle, we have the opportunity to enjoy more of the Pirate party.
A Game That Helps Cleanup Pirate Party Venue
Prepare a cleanup game at the end of the Pirate birthday party before people leave, but disguise it all. At the end of a party, what usually occurs is everyone stands up, thanks the host, and then simply leaves and the best way to avoid this is to make one final game before anyone at your Pirate celebrations even expects this to happen, even the adults.
Make two teams and the winning team at the Pirate party is declared number one for the day, and the another team is number two; however, they can also be called team chocolate thunder or, alternatively, team Bob; it is a team thing. Most of all, the game itself should be fun and based on Pirate theme, making it timed, or based on quantity, whoever cleaned up the most at the end of the period wins.
Pirate Party Supplies
Pirate birthday party supplies are available a la carte as well as in pre-made kits. The Pirate party packs (kits) come in handy because they contain everything that you’ll need to throw a great birthday party for your kid. Pirate party supplies kits are available in the following variants:
Pirate Party Supplies Standard Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Standard Tableware Kit includes Pirate themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Pirate Party Supplies Deluxe Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Deluxe Tableware Kit includes Pirate themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set), Solid Color Streamers (2), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Pirate Party Supplies Ultimate Kit For 8 Guests.
The Ultimate Kit includes Pirate themed 9″ Lunch Plates (8) and 7″ Cake Plates (8). Furthermore, this Pirate kit also contains 9 Oz Cups (8), Lunch Napkins (16) and Forks (8). In addition, Pirate ultimate kit includes Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set). Pirate ultimate kit also features Solid Color Streamers (2) and 28″ Giant Heart Balloon (1). Furthermore, it includes Pirate themed Party Hats (8), Blowouts (8) and Large Jointed Banner (1). Also, this Pirate kit features Door Kit (7 Pieces), Balloon Weight (1), Solid Curling Ribbon (1). And finally, Pirate themed, 18″ Balloons (2), 18″ Solid Balloons, Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
In addition to the above mentioned ready-made kits, Pirate party supplies are also available a la carte:
Pirate Party Supplies – Tableware:
- Pirate 16oz. Plastic Favor Cup (Single Piece).
- Pirate 7″ Cake Plates (Pack of 8).
- Pirate 9″ Lunch Plates (Pack of 8).
- Pirate Plastic Tablecover (Single Piece).
- Pirate 9 oz Cups (Pack of 8).
- Pirate Beverage Napkins (Pack of 16).
- Pirate Lunch Napkins (Pack of 16).
Pirate Party Supplies – Personalization:
- Pirate Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Pirate Personalized Candy Bar Wrapper (Single Piece).
- Pirate Personalized Bottle Label (Sheet of 4).
- Pirate Personalized Favor Mug (Single Piece).
- Pirate Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Pirate Personalized Stickers (Sheet of 12).
- Pirate Personalized Lollipops (Pack of 12).
- Pirate Personalized Magnet (Single Piece).
- Pirate Personalized Favor Bag (Pack of 12).
- Pirate Personalized Bubbles (Pack of 18).
- Pirate Personalized Banner (Single Piece).
- Pirate Personalized Lip Balm (Pack of 12).
- Pirate Personalized 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 20).
- Pirate Personalized Rectangular Stickers (Sheet of 15).
- Pirate Personalized Candy Tubes (Pack of 12).
- Pirate Personalized Mini Magnet (Single Piece).
- Pirate Personalized 1″ Mini Key Chain (Single Piece).
More Pirate Party Supplies Personalization
- Pirate Personalized Paint Cans (Pack of 6).
- Pirate Personalized Bag Tag (Single Piece).
- Pirate Personalized Button (Single Piece).
- Pirate Personalized Activity Mat (Pack of 8).
- Pirate Personalized 2.25″ Key Chain (Single Piece).
- Pirate Personalized Placemat (Single Piece).
- Pirate Personalized Zipper Pull (Single Piece).
- Pirate Personalized 1″ Carabiner (Single Piece).
- Pirate Personalized Address Labels (Sheet of 15).
- Pirate Personalized Candy Bin with Candy Scoop (Pack of 10).
- Pirate Personalized Glass Milk Bottles (Pack of 10).
- Pirate Personalized Mini Button (Single Piece).
- Pirate Personalized Mint Tins (Pack of 12).
- Pirate Personalized Mini Paint Cans (Pack of 12).
- Pirate Personalized Mini Stickers (Sheet of 20).
- Pirate Personalized Luggage Tag (Single Piece).
- Pirate Personalized Plain Glass Jars (Pack of 10).
- Pirate Personalized Glass Apothecary Jars (Pack of 10).
Pirate Party Supplies – Invitations and Thank Yous:
- Pack of 8 Pirate Thank Yous.
- Pirate Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Sheet of 15 Pirate Personalized Address Labels.
- Pirate Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Pack of 8 Pirate Invitations.
Pirate Party Supplies – Favors and Gifts:
- Pirate Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Pirate Deluxe Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Pirate Lootbags (Pack of 8).
- Pirate Tote Bag (Single Piece).
- Pirate Favor Container (Single Piece).
- Pirate Sticker (4 Sheets).
- Pirate Tattoo (4 Sheets).
- Pirate Stretchy Bracelets (Pack of 4).
- Pirate Bounce Balls (Pack of 6).
- Pirate Plush Hangers In Blind Bag.
- Pirate Ultimate Activity Book.
- Pirate Fruit and Veggie Sticker Fun Pack.
- Pirate Home and Fashion Activity Album.
- Pirate All Mixed Up Sticker Fun Pack.
- Pirate Fashion and Beauty Sticker Fun Pack.
- Pirate Pencils (Pack of 8).
- Pirate Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Pirate Favor Pack (48 Pieces).
- Pirate Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Pirate Poppin Crunch Candy Pak.
More Pirate Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Pirate Projector Pen (Single Piece).
- Pirate Gel Pens (2 Pack).
- Pirate 2-Pack Mini Figure Puzzle Erasers Assortment.
- Pirate 3″ Figure Squishie Balls (Single Piece) Assorted.
- Pirate Lip Balm Strawberry Kiss.
- Pirate Coloring and Activity Book.
- Pirate Color and Trace.
- Pirate Fruit Gummies Theater Box.
- Pirate Fashion Tags.
- Pirate Touchable Bubbles (Single Piece).
- Pirate Glass Slipper (Single Piece).
- Pirate Glitter Poppers (Single Piece).
- Pirate Party Bubbles Favor (Pack of 6).
- Pirate Theme Color Favor Bag.
- Pirate Guitar Bubbles (Pack of 4).
- Pirate Elastic Bands Lolliband Favor (Single Piece).
- Pirate Party Bubbles Favor Pack (Pack of 6).
- Pirate Rainbow Scratch Art Boards Set (Single Piece).
- Pirate Theme Color Treat Favor Boxes (Pack of 6).
- Pirate Theme Color Favor Bag.
Pirate Party Supplies Favors and Gifts – More Options
- Pirate Mini Maracas (Pack of 12).
- Pirate Mini Pen (10-pack).
- Pirate Theme Color Watermelon Mini Unicorn Pops (Pack of 24).
- Pirate Friendship Adjustable Bracelets (Pack of 48).
- Pirate Theme Color Plastic Bucket.
- Pirate Body Jewel (Pack of 12).
- Pirate Play-Doh Mini Coloring Activity Set (Single Piece).
- Pirate Mini Watercolor Paint Set (Pack of 6).
- Pirate Flower Straw (2-pack).
- Shimmer Pirate Theme Color Sixlets 14oz (Single Piece).
- Shimmer Pirate Theme Color Gumballs 2lb (Single Piece).
- Pirate Party Bubbles, 8 oz. (Single Piece).
- Pirate Theme Color Wrapper Buttermints 7oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Pirate Chinese Yo-Yo Favor (Pack of 12).
- Pirate Assorted Bright Color Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Pirate Notebook Activity Kit (Pack of 12).
- Pirate Theme Color Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Pirate Prismatic Rainbow Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Pirate Star Straw (Pack of 12).
- Pirate 2 Pack Figures.
Some More Pirate Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Pirate Thin Attitude Wristbands (Pack of 24).
- Pirate Theme Color Star Bubble Necklace (Pack of 4).
- Pirate Play Pack (Single Piece).
- Pirate Primary Color Mini 2″ Bubbles 1oz. (Pack of 18).
- Pirate Prismatic Pastel Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Pirate Mini Mechanical Pencil (Pack of 24).
- Pirate BeanBoozled 3.5 oz Jelly Beans Spinner Gift Box.
- Pirate Mini Chalk (20-pack).
- Pirate Theme Color Lollipops (Pack of 28).
- Pirate Theme Color Paper Favor Bags (Pack of 12).
- Pirate Theme Color Cherry Rock Candy Sticks (Pack of 8).
- Treat Boxes Pirate Theme Color (Pack of 12).
- Shimmer Pirate Theme Color Gumballs 8oz (Single Piece).
- Pirate Theme Color Swirl 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 24).
- Pirate Glitter Balls (Single Piece).
- Pirate Theme Color Jelly Beans 14 oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Pirate Theme Color Watermelon Frooties Tootsie Rolls (360 Pieces).
- Pirate Theme Color Candy Filled 6″ Straws (240 Pieces).
- Pirate Multicolor Striped Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Pirate Candy Box.
Pirate Party Supplies – Decorations:
- Pirate Photo Booth Kit.
- Pirate Decoration Kit (7 Pieces).
- Pirate Large Jointed Banner (Single Piece).
- Pirate Photo Booth Props (Pack of 8).
- Pirate Door Poster (Single Piece).
- Pirate Pals Peel and Stick Giant Wall Graphic (Single Piece).
- Pirate Burst Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decal (Single Piece).
- Pirate Wall Decor Kit.
- Pirate Theme Color Foil 8 1/2″ Cascade Centerpiece (Single Piece).
- Pirate Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Pirate Bright Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations, Asst.
- Pirate Theme Color Stars Foil Confetti .5Oz (Single Piece).
- Pirate Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Pirate Pastel Customizable Foil Swirl Decoration Kit.
- Pirate Party Game.
- Pirate Lavender Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Pirate Pastel Customizable Letter Banner (Single Piece).
- Pirate Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy 12′ Garland (Single Piece).
- Pirate Pastel Customizable Birthday Room Decorating Kit.
- Pirate Theme Color Birthday Party Decoration Kit.
- Pirate Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy Decorations (Single Piece).
- Pirate Rainbow Autograph Matte (Single Piece).
- Pirate Theme Color 16 oz washable tempera paint plastic squeeze bottle.
- Pirate Peel and Stick Wall Decals (39 Pieces).
Pirate Party Supplies – Balloons:
- 18″ Pirate Round Foil Balloon.
- 12″ Pirate 2 Sided Balloons (Pack of 8).
- Pirate Balloon Bouquet Kit.
- Pirate 28″ Giant Heart Shape Foil Balloon.
In addition to the above Pirate theme balloons Solid Latex Balloons (10-pack), Solid Curling Ribbon (Single Piece), Metallic Round 18″ Balloon (Single Piece), Latex 12″ Dots Balloons (Pack of 6), Mylar Number Balloons (Single Piece) and Balloon Stick-Ups are also available.
Furthermore, you can also order Light Up LED 12″ Balloons (5 Pack), Balloon Drop Bag 80″ (Single Piece), Sticky Tack Value Pack, Disposable Helium Tank 14.9 Cubic Ft. and 25ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece) to make your Pirate party spectacular.
Also, Ultra Hi-Float Balloon Treatment Kit 16oz (Single Piece), 50ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece), Twist-N-Shape Balloon Kit (Single Piece) and 17″ Chalkboard Balloon go well with the Pirate theme.
Pirate Party Supplies – Pinatas:
- Pirate 3D Pull Pinata.
- Pull String Pinata Kit – Pirate.
- Pirate Drum Pull Pinata Kit.
- Pirate 3D Pull Pinata Kit.
- Pull String Pinata – Pirate.
- Pirate Drum Pull Pinata.
Also, you may choose from Pinata Blindfold Mask, Pinata Filler (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors 64Pcs (Single Piece), Multi-color Pinata Stick Bat (Single Piece), Festive Pinata Filler Favors 36Pcs (Single Piece) and Basic Pinata Kit (Single Piece) for your Pirate party.
Furthermore, you can select from Jelly Belly Fun Pack (45 Count) Bag, Festive Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2Lb (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2 Lb Bag (Single Piece), Boy Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece) and Primary Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece) to make your Pirate birthday party fun.
In addition, you can also buy Pull String Blank Pinata, Girl Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece), Pastel Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece), Pull Ribbon Pinata Conversion Kit (Single Piece) and Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 1Lb Bag (Single Piece) for a great Pirate themed birthday party.
Pirate Cake Supplies:
In addition to the Pirate Cake Decoration with 8 Candle Holders, there are Color Flame 2″ Candles (Pack of 12), Extra Large 5″ Candles (Single Piece), Rainbow Party Cupcake Boxes (Pack of 12) and Star-topped Spiral 3″ Birthday Candles (4 Pack).
Furthermore, you can make your Pirate party more fun with Striped Birthday Candles, Multi-color. (20-Pack), Clear Plastic 11″ Cake Knife (Single Piece), Color Flame Jumbo 4″ Candles (4 Pack), Birthday Candles (Pack of 12) and Magic Re-Lite Candles (10 Pack).
In addition, you can also buy Happy Birthday Candles – Primary (Single Piece), Celebrate Colorful Cupcake Box, Celebrate Black and White Cupcake Box and Time to Pirate Cake Decoration Set.
In the end, the day is all about Pirate theme and the birthday child, and it wraps around them. We know that time and money adds some constraints, but a great and memorable Pirate birthday party is easy to accomplish if plans are in place beforehand. Simply follow his or her likes, use a ton of balloons, and if possible, purchase Pirate party supplies or a birthday kit, they help a lot.