Since you’ve landed on this page, I would assume that you’re looking for Panda Party Supplies. Panda is indeed a great kids’ birthday party theme that will surely make excitement come alive.
Panda Birthday Party Is Fun.
Throwing a party should be fun in the planning, developing, and finally having the party itself and Panda party supplies and party packs have made this possible. When it comes to throwing a party for our kids, I can assure you that a Panda themed birthday bash would be engaging, unique, and something people will enjoy putting on Facebook, but not in a negative way.
Panda Party – At Home Or Outdoors?
These days’ parties are usually extravagant for kids, but parents tend to forget that kids almost do not care about the person who had a go-cart rented for their party; they would rather love to have a Panda theme based party at home. A Panda party rather at home can be much more fun than taking them to the local chicken place and paying them to make a cake.
Maybe parents who rent places for their birthday parties have a good reason, such as a lack of time to plan anything because of work, or because there is simply not enough room at home to have a big party and Panda party supplies can work their magic in an outdoors party as well. However, the most memorable Panda birthday party would be the one thrown right at home with all of the friends and families involved.
Involve Your Child In Planning A Panda Themed Party.
Remember as parents to make the focus on the birthday boy or girl while planning a Panda birthday party. A child is more excited about a fake cardboard action figure 5 foot tall painted by them over a store bought Panda sign that they can only look at. Zeroing in on what is most fun, memorable, and great for them is the focus, and for achieving that, we simply have to know our children, understand what makes them happy, and create the entire theme around that with Panda party supplies.
How Much Long Should A Panda Birthday Bash Last?
Plan for 3 hours of Panda fun and wrap it up. First of all, make the Panda theme something they already like. Ask them what the best Panda party in the world would be, and then make something (almost) similar. Try to keep costs down; because a Panda birthday party can become rather expensive, but they will appreciate the party, and not remember every detail the next day.
Panda Party Supplies Uncomplicate The Party Planning!
Keep the Panda kids’ party simple with Panda birthday supplies, even though to everyone else it may look complicated. Use the Panda party packs featured on this site to throw the greatest birthday party for your kid almost tension-free. Yes, you can hop from one local retailer to another searching for Panda kids’ party supplies, or you can try to make them yourselves, but trust me, it’s not worth it. Who doesn’t want a great party filled with Panda party decorations that look like they were a pretty penny, but in actuality, the expense was time.
Ideas For A Great Panda Birthday Party
Create an idea for the theme and buy a Panda party pack, or party supplies a la carte. Write down a list of Panda things that you know and think they (kids) like, and then kick out the ones that are unrealistic, and finally present the finished list to your birthday kid to let them choose. From there, it’s all about color, items related to Panda themes, and food.
There are many resources online, and if you have the money to purchase a Panda party pack, they will include everything you need for your chosen theme. However, from the other side, if you do not want to purchase pre-made Panda party items, and you would rather create everything, try to do so on a budget. It is extremely easy to spend too much money on frivolous Panda birthday items.
Panda Party Invitations
Panda birthday invitations can be handmade or electronic; because even kids have phones these days, so electronic is easy and fast. But old school thought states that printed invitations with a great design for the Panda theme and mailing them snail mail is the best way to go. However, currently, the mailbox is for bills and junk mail, and about 30% of the time, someone will pay attention to their mail only because they are expecting a package or specific bill and your Panda invitations can go unnoticed.
According to today’s standards, it is best to create an awesome Panda themed email invitation and then email it or send it via the many apps or social media such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or similar. It is up to you and your kid to decide how you would send the Panda birthday party invitations. Panda party supplies include very attractive invitations that you can send to your guests via (snail) mail.
Panda Thank You Notes
Panda themed thank you notes should definitely be prepared and ready for handing out at the door or sent over to those who brought gifts. Everyone wants a thank you for doing something good, and because not many people take the time to do that these days, so sending out Panda thank you noted will make you stand apart. It was a custom in the past to send out a thank you card to everyone who attended a birthday party (or other party/wedding), but in the new rules, delivery is all up to the sender because these Panda notes or cards are not time sensitive like an invitation.
Whether handed out at the door, sent via social media after the party is over, or sent via snail mail, it is up to the host and the reason for sending these Panda appreciation tokens. One might say that a lot of care goes into snail mail, and another may say time is a factor, so it is up to you how and when you send the Panda thank-you cards.
Panda Birthday Decorations
Plan the decorations well before the Panda party. If you are inventing everything beforehand, planning the layout before developing the decorations takes almost all of the stress out for a great Panda birthday party. For example, balloon placement is not very important, however, cluttering a wall with Panda theme colored balloons is definitely not on the agenda. However, tossing many balloons on the floor as a game during the Panda party (maybe full of candy and those who sit on them faster grab more candy) is acceptable and not actually a mess – at least not until after the game.
The kitchen should have the table prepared with Panda theme-oriented tablecloth, cake and cupcakes, plates, plastic utensils, cups, and anything theme related to making the table burst out of the kitchen.
Panda Birthday Party Menu
Take a moment to lay out the entire Panda party menu and if it is a community meal, get together with everyone on Facebook or similar to map out the menu for the day. Food and snacks are important for a party (and your Panda birthday is no exception), because it becomes a conversation starter, it also keeps children in a single area for a period, and it provides everyone something to help with when needed.
Panda Birthday Cake
A Panda cake can be a game as well. Rather than having a ‘decorated’ cake, have a plain white cake frosting, and then add a ton of stuff around the cake so everyone can decorate their own with Panda party supplies. The items can be sprinkles, cookies, flavored syrups, and more Panda themed cake decorations, and as a result it will create a fun time (though messy).
Music And Entertainment For A Great Panda Birthday Party
DJ’s make a lot of money because they have their music already listed and ready to push play and your Panda party should have the same preparation. Choose music that the kids like, but also keep it nice and clean and if possible, based on Panda. When thinking of a great birthday party for kids music can be part of the day as well as part of the games played during the Panda party. There are dance-off games, regular games that need background music, and if you look online, there are a plethora of ideas to use music during a Panda birthday celebration.
Panda Party Games
Games for the party depend on the theme and of course, classic games have always been a stitch in parties because of how fun they are and they’ll surely go well with a Panda themed birthday party. Pin the tail on “anything” theme related just works and it could be put the tires in the right spot on a ‘Cars’ theme, or put the wings on a fairy or anything that connects to Panda. Be creative with that game to make it relate to the Panda theme, and you will find they appreciate it.
Mixing two activities in one can increase the fun of standing in line as well, and a perfect example would be forgoing the piñata and instead, fill Panda balloons with candy and blow them up and then pin them to a thick foam board and use plastic darts to pop them. And while they are waiting in line to play that, you can also run a line for face painting as this keeps everyone happy moving from one line to the other and keep the fun going for the Panda fans.
Musical Chairs And Panda Birthday
Musical chairs will always be a classic party game and will never stop being fun and will go well with a Panda bash. It is as simple as setting up all the chairs, turn on the music, and turning it off while each round takes away a couple of chairs, depending on the amount of people playing in the Panda party. Finally, give a price to the last three winners and your little guests will never forget how great your Panda party was. One of the things about party games is that every single one should have a prize, and teach positive competition to all the little ones participating in the Panda birthday party games.
Maintaining Control During The Panda Birthday Party
Maintain control by delegating and lower stress by actually having fun in your Panda themed party. Having a bigger brother or sister around can be a great stress reliever as well as increase fun for parents as well during the Panda themed birthday party. When a game starts, instead of trying to control every aspect on your own, have an older sibling run the Panda party game after you have already set everything up, and have everyone ready.
More often than not, we as parents tend to worry about the small details, and when we run games or food distribution or whatever it is, we miss the fun part, the parts where kids run into Kodak moments, all because we are worrying that nothing should go wrong in our Panda themed celebration. When we delegate these tasks to older kids or an aunt or uncle, we have the opportunity to enjoy more of the Panda party.
A Game That Helps Cleanup Panda Party Venue
Prepare a cleanup game at the end of the Panda birthday party before people leave, but disguise it all. At the end of a party, what usually occurs is everyone stands up, thanks the host, and then simply leaves and the best way to avoid this is to make one final game before anyone at your Panda celebrations even expects this to happen, even the adults.
Make two teams and the winning team at the Panda party is declared number one for the day, and the another team is number two; however, they can also be called team chocolate thunder or, alternatively, team Bob; it is a team thing. Most of all, the game itself should be fun and based on Panda theme, making it timed, or based on quantity, whoever cleaned up the most at the end of the period wins.
Panda Party Supplies
Panda birthday party supplies are available a la carte as well as in pre-made kits. The Panda party packs (kits) come in handy because they contain everything that you’ll need to throw a great birthday party for your kid. Panda party supplies kits are available in the following variants:
Panda Party Supplies Standard Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Standard Tableware Kit includes Panda themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Panda Party Supplies Deluxe Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Deluxe Tableware Kit includes Panda themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set), Solid Color Streamers (2), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Panda Party Supplies Ultimate Kit For 8 Guests.
The Ultimate Kit includes Panda themed 9″ Lunch Plates (8) and 7″ Cake Plates (8). Furthermore, this Panda kit also contains 9 Oz Cups (8), Lunch Napkins (16) and Forks (8). In addition, Panda ultimate kit includes Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set). Panda ultimate kit also features Solid Color Streamers (2) and 28″ Giant Heart Balloon (1). Furthermore, it includes Panda themed Party Hats (8), Blowouts (8) and Large Jointed Banner (1). Also, this Panda kit features Door Kit (7 Pieces), Balloon Weight (1), Solid Curling Ribbon (1). And finally, Panda themed, 18″ Balloons (2), 18″ Solid Balloons, Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
In addition to the above mentioned ready-made kits, Panda party supplies are also available a la carte:
Panda Party Supplies – Tableware:
- Panda 16oz. Plastic Favor Cup (Single Piece).
- Panda 7″ Cake Plates (Pack of 8).
- Panda 9″ Lunch Plates (Pack of 8).
- Panda Plastic Tablecover (Single Piece).
- Panda 9 oz Cups (Pack of 8).
- Panda Beverage Napkins (Pack of 16).
- Panda Lunch Napkins (Pack of 16).
Panda Party Supplies – Personalization:
- Panda Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Panda Personalized Candy Bar Wrapper (Single Piece).
- Panda Personalized Bottle Label (Sheet of 4).
- Panda Personalized Favor Mug (Single Piece).
- Panda Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Panda Personalized Stickers (Sheet of 12).
- Panda Personalized Lollipops (Pack of 12).
- Panda Personalized Magnet (Single Piece).
- Panda Personalized Favor Bag (Pack of 12).
- Panda Personalized Bubbles (Pack of 18).
- Panda Personalized Banner (Single Piece).
- Panda Personalized Lip Balm (Pack of 12).
- Panda Personalized 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 20).
- Panda Personalized Rectangular Stickers (Sheet of 15).
- Panda Personalized Candy Tubes (Pack of 12).
- Panda Personalized Mini Magnet (Single Piece).
- Panda Personalized 1″ Mini Key Chain (Single Piece).
More Panda Party Supplies Personalization
- Panda Personalized Paint Cans (Pack of 6).
- Panda Personalized Bag Tag (Single Piece).
- Panda Personalized Button (Single Piece).
- Panda Personalized Activity Mat (Pack of 8).
- Panda Personalized 2.25″ Key Chain (Single Piece).
- Panda Personalized Placemat (Single Piece).
- Panda Personalized Zipper Pull (Single Piece).
- Panda Personalized 1″ Carabiner (Single Piece).
- Panda Personalized Address Labels (Sheet of 15).
- Panda Personalized Candy Bin with Candy Scoop (Pack of 10).
- Panda Personalized Glass Milk Bottles (Pack of 10).
- Panda Personalized Mini Button (Single Piece).
- Panda Personalized Mint Tins (Pack of 12).
- Panda Personalized Mini Paint Cans (Pack of 12).
- Panda Personalized Mini Stickers (Sheet of 20).
- Panda Personalized Luggage Tag (Single Piece).
- Panda Personalized Plain Glass Jars (Pack of 10).
- Panda Personalized Glass Apothecary Jars (Pack of 10).
Panda Party Supplies – Invitations and Thank Yous:
- Pack of 8 Panda Thank Yous.
- Panda Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Sheet of 15 Panda Personalized Address Labels.
- Panda Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Pack of 8 Panda Invitations.
Panda Party Supplies – Favors and Gifts:
- Panda Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Panda Deluxe Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Panda Lootbags (Pack of 8).
- Panda Tote Bag (Single Piece).
- Panda Favor Container (Single Piece).
- Panda Sticker (4 Sheets).
- Panda Tattoo (4 Sheets).
- Panda Stretchy Bracelets (Pack of 4).
- Panda Bounce Balls (Pack of 6).
- Panda Plush Hangers In Blind Bag.
- Panda Ultimate Activity Book.
- Panda Fruit and Veggie Sticker Fun Pack.
- Panda Home and Fashion Activity Album.
- Panda All Mixed Up Sticker Fun Pack.
- Panda Fashion and Beauty Sticker Fun Pack.
- Panda Pencils (Pack of 8).
- Panda Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Panda Favor Pack (48 Pieces).
- Panda Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Panda Poppin Crunch Candy Pak.
More Panda Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Panda Projector Pen (Single Piece).
- Panda Gel Pens (2 Pack).
- Panda 2-Pack Mini Figure Puzzle Erasers Assortment.
- Panda 3″ Figure Squishie Balls (Single Piece) Assorted.
- Panda Lip Balm Strawberry Kiss.
- Panda Coloring and Activity Book.
- Panda Color and Trace.
- Panda Fruit Gummies Theater Box.
- Panda Fashion Tags.
- Panda Touchable Bubbles (Single Piece).
- Panda Glass Slipper (Single Piece).
- Panda Glitter Poppers (Single Piece).
- Panda Party Bubbles Favor (Pack of 6).
- Panda Theme Color Favor Bag.
- Panda Guitar Bubbles (Pack of 4).
- Panda Elastic Bands Lolliband Favor (Single Piece).
- Panda Party Bubbles Favor Pack (Pack of 6).
- Panda Rainbow Scratch Art Boards Set (Single Piece).
- Panda Theme Color Treat Favor Boxes (Pack of 6).
- Panda Theme Color Favor Bag.
Panda Party Supplies Favors and Gifts – More Options
- Panda Mini Maracas (Pack of 12).
- Panda Mini Pen (10-pack).
- Panda Theme Color Watermelon Mini Unicorn Pops (Pack of 24).
- Panda Friendship Adjustable Bracelets (Pack of 48).
- Panda Theme Color Plastic Bucket.
- Panda Body Jewel (Pack of 12).
- Panda Play-Doh Mini Coloring Activity Set (Single Piece).
- Panda Mini Watercolor Paint Set (Pack of 6).
- Panda Flower Straw (2-pack).
- Shimmer Panda Theme Color Sixlets 14oz (Single Piece).
- Shimmer Panda Theme Color Gumballs 2lb (Single Piece).
- Panda Party Bubbles, 8 oz. (Single Piece).
- Panda Theme Color Wrapper Buttermints 7oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Panda Chinese Yo-Yo Favor (Pack of 12).
- Panda Assorted Bright Color Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Panda Notebook Activity Kit (Pack of 12).
- Panda Theme Color Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Panda Prismatic Rainbow Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Panda Star Straw (Pack of 12).
- Panda 2 Pack Figures.
Some More Panda Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Panda Thin Attitude Wristbands (Pack of 24).
- Panda Theme Color Star Bubble Necklace (Pack of 4).
- Panda Play Pack (Single Piece).
- Panda Primary Color Mini 2″ Bubbles 1oz. (Pack of 18).
- Panda Prismatic Pastel Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Panda Mini Mechanical Pencil (Pack of 24).
- Panda BeanBoozled 3.5 oz Jelly Beans Spinner Gift Box.
- Panda Mini Chalk (20-pack).
- Panda Theme Color Lollipops (Pack of 28).
- Panda Theme Color Paper Favor Bags (Pack of 12).
- Panda Theme Color Cherry Rock Candy Sticks (Pack of 8).
- Treat Boxes Panda Theme Color (Pack of 12).
- Shimmer Panda Theme Color Gumballs 8oz (Single Piece).
- Panda Theme Color Swirl 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 24).
- Panda Glitter Balls (Single Piece).
- Panda Theme Color Jelly Beans 14 oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Panda Theme Color Watermelon Frooties Tootsie Rolls (360 Pieces).
- Panda Theme Color Candy Filled 6″ Straws (240 Pieces).
- Panda Multicolor Striped Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Panda Candy Box.
Panda Party Supplies – Decorations:
- Panda Photo Booth Kit.
- Panda Decoration Kit (7 Pieces).
- Panda Large Jointed Banner (Single Piece).
- Panda Photo Booth Props (Pack of 8).
- Panda Door Poster (Single Piece).
- Panda Pals Peel and Stick Giant Wall Graphic (Single Piece).
- Panda Burst Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decal (Single Piece).
- Panda Wall Decor Kit.
- Panda Theme Color Foil 8 1/2″ Cascade Centerpiece (Single Piece).
- Panda Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Panda Bright Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations, Asst.
- Panda Theme Color Stars Foil Confetti .5Oz (Single Piece).
- Panda Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Panda Pastel Customizable Foil Swirl Decoration Kit.
- Panda Party Game.
- Panda Lavender Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Panda Pastel Customizable Letter Banner (Single Piece).
- Panda Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy 12′ Garland (Single Piece).
- Panda Pastel Customizable Birthday Room Decorating Kit.
- Panda Theme Color Birthday Party Decoration Kit.
- Panda Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy Decorations (Single Piece).
- Panda Rainbow Autograph Matte (Single Piece).
- Panda Theme Color 16 oz washable tempera paint plastic squeeze bottle.
- Panda Peel and Stick Wall Decals (39 Pieces).
Panda Party Supplies – Balloons:
- 18″ Panda Round Foil Balloon.
- 12″ Panda 2 Sided Balloons (Pack of 8).
- Panda Balloon Bouquet Kit.
- Panda 28″ Giant Heart Shape Foil Balloon.
In addition to the above Panda theme balloons Solid Latex Balloons (10-pack), Solid Curling Ribbon (Single Piece), Metallic Round 18″ Balloon (Single Piece), Latex 12″ Dots Balloons (Pack of 6), Mylar Number Balloons (Single Piece) and Balloon Stick-Ups are also available.
Furthermore, you can also order Light Up LED 12″ Balloons (5 Pack), Balloon Drop Bag 80″ (Single Piece), Sticky Tack Value Pack, Disposable Helium Tank 14.9 Cubic Ft. and 25ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece) to make your Panda party spectacular.
Also, Ultra Hi-Float Balloon Treatment Kit 16oz (Single Piece), 50ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece), Twist-N-Shape Balloon Kit (Single Piece) and 17″ Chalkboard Balloon go well with the Panda theme.
Panda Party Supplies – Pinatas:
- Panda 3D Pull Pinata.
- Pull String Pinata Kit – Panda.
- Panda Drum Pull Pinata Kit.
- Panda 3D Pull Pinata Kit.
- Pull String Pinata – Panda.
- Panda Drum Pull Pinata.
Also, you may choose from Pinata Blindfold Mask, Pinata Filler (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors 64Pcs (Single Piece), Multi-color Pinata Stick Bat (Single Piece), Festive Pinata Filler Favors 36Pcs (Single Piece) and Basic Pinata Kit (Single Piece) for your Panda party.
Furthermore, you can select from Jelly Belly Fun Pack (45 Count) Bag, Festive Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2Lb (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2 Lb Bag (Single Piece), Boy Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece) and Primary Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece) to make your Panda birthday party fun.
In addition, you can also buy Pull String Blank Pinata, Girl Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece), Pastel Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece), Pull Ribbon Pinata Conversion Kit (Single Piece) and Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 1Lb Bag (Single Piece) for a great Panda themed birthday party.
Panda Cake Supplies:
In addition to the Panda Cake Decoration with 8 Candle Holders, there are Color Flame 2″ Candles (Pack of 12), Extra Large 5″ Candles (Single Piece), Rainbow Party Cupcake Boxes (Pack of 12) and Star-topped Spiral 3″ Birthday Candles (4 Pack).
Furthermore, you can make your Panda party more fun with Striped Birthday Candles, Multi-color. (20-Pack), Clear Plastic 11″ Cake Knife (Single Piece), Color Flame Jumbo 4″ Candles (4 Pack), Birthday Candles (Pack of 12) and Magic Re-Lite Candles (10 Pack).
In addition, you can also buy Happy Birthday Candles – Primary (Single Piece), Celebrate Colorful Cupcake Box, Celebrate Black and White Cupcake Box and Time to Panda Cake Decoration Set.
In the end, the day is all about Panda theme and the birthday child, and it wraps around them. We know that time and money adds some constraints, but a great and memorable Panda birthday party is easy to accomplish if plans are in place beforehand. Simply follow his or her likes, use a ton of balloons, and if possible, purchase Panda party supplies or a birthday kit, they help a lot.