Since you’ve landed on this page, I would assume that you’re looking for NFL Party Supplies. NFL is indeed a great kids’ birthday party theme that will surely make excitement come alive.
NFL Birthday Party Is Fun.
Throwing a party should be fun in the planning, developing, and finally having the party itself and NFL party supplies and party packs have made this possible. When it comes to throwing a party for our kids, I can assure you that a NFL themed birthday bash would be engaging, unique, and something people will enjoy putting on Facebook, but not in a negative way.
NFL Party – At Home Or Outdoors?
These days’ parties are usually extravagant for kids, but parents tend to forget that kids almost do not care about the person who had a go-cart rented for their party; they would rather love to have a NFL theme based party at home. A NFL party rather at home can be much more fun than taking them to the local chicken place and paying them to make a cake.
Maybe parents who rent places for their birthday parties have a good reason, such as a lack of time to plan anything because of work, or because there is simply not enough room at home to have a big party and NFL party supplies can work their magic in an outdoors party as well. However, the most memorable NFL birthday party would be the one thrown right at home with all of the friends and families involved.
Involve Your Child In Planning A NFL Themed Party.
Remember as parents to make the focus on the birthday boy or girl while planning a NFL birthday party. A child is more excited about a fake cardboard action figure 5 foot tall painted by them over a store bought NFL sign that they can only look at. Zeroing in on what is most fun, memorable, and great for them is the focus, and for achieving that, we simply have to know our children, understand what makes them happy, and create the entire theme around that with NFL party supplies.
How Much Long Should A NFL Birthday Bash Last?
Plan for 3 hours of NFL fun and wrap it up. First of all, make the NFL theme something they already like. Ask them what the best NFL party in the world would be, and then make something (almost) similar. Try to keep costs down; because a NFL birthday party can become rather expensive, but they will appreciate the party, and not remember every detail the next day.
NFL Party Supplies Uncomplicate The Party Planning!
Keep the NFL kids’ party simple with NFL birthday supplies, even though to everyone else it may look complicated. Use the NFL party packs featured on this site to throw the greatest birthday party for your kid almost tension-free. Yes, you can hop from one local retailer to another searching for NFL kids’ party supplies, or you can try to make them yourselves, but trust me, it’s not worth it. Who doesn’t want a great party filled with NFL party decorations that look like they were a pretty penny, but in actuality, the expense was time.
Ideas For A Great NFL Birthday Party
Create an idea for the theme and buy a NFL party pack, or party supplies a la carte. Write down a list of NFL things that you know and think they (kids) like, and then kick out the ones that are unrealistic, and finally present the finished list to your birthday kid to let them choose. From there, it’s all about color, items related to NFL themes, and food.
There are many resources online, and if you have the money to purchase a NFL party pack, they will include everything you need for your chosen theme. However, from the other side, if you do not want to purchase pre-made NFL party items, and you would rather create everything, try to do so on a budget. It is extremely easy to spend too much money on frivolous NFL birthday items.
NFL Party Invitations
NFL birthday invitations can be handmade or electronic; because even kids have phones these days, so electronic is easy and fast. But old school thought states that printed invitations with a great design for the NFL theme and mailing them snail mail is the best way to go. However, currently, the mailbox is for bills and junk mail, and about 30% of the time, someone will pay attention to their mail only because they are expecting a package or specific bill and your NFL invitations can go unnoticed.
According to today’s standards, it is best to create an awesome NFL themed email invitation and then email it or send it via the many apps or social media such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or similar. It is up to you and your kid to decide how you would send the NFL birthday party invitations. NFL party supplies include very attractive invitations that you can send to your guests via (snail) mail.
NFL Thank You Notes
NFL themed thank you notes should definitely be prepared and ready for handing out at the door or sent over to those who brought gifts. Everyone wants a thank you for doing something good, and because not many people take the time to do that these days, so sending out NFL thank you noted will make you stand apart. It was a custom in the past to send out a thank you card to everyone who attended a birthday party (or other party/wedding), but in the new rules, delivery is all up to the sender because these NFL notes or cards are not time sensitive like an invitation.
Whether handed out at the door, sent via social media after the party is over, or sent via snail mail, it is up to the host and the reason for sending these NFL appreciation tokens. One might say that a lot of care goes into snail mail, and another may say time is a factor, so it is up to you how and when you send the NFL thank-you cards.
NFL Birthday Decorations
Plan the decorations well before the NFL party. If you are inventing everything beforehand, planning the layout before developing the decorations takes almost all of the stress out for a great NFL birthday party. For example, balloon placement is not very important, however, cluttering a wall with NFL theme colored balloons is definitely not on the agenda. However, tossing many balloons on the floor as a game during the NFL party (maybe full of candy and those who sit on them faster grab more candy) is acceptable and not actually a mess – at least not until after the game.
The kitchen should have the table prepared with NFL theme-oriented tablecloth, cake and cupcakes, plates, plastic utensils, cups, and anything theme related to making the table burst out of the kitchen.
NFL Birthday Party Menu
Take a moment to lay out the entire NFL party menu and if it is a community meal, get together with everyone on Facebook or similar to map out the menu for the day. Food and snacks are important for a party (and your NFL birthday is no exception), because it becomes a conversation starter, it also keeps children in a single area for a period, and it provides everyone something to help with when needed.
NFL Birthday Cake
A NFL cake can be a game as well. Rather than having a ‘decorated’ cake, have a plain white cake frosting, and then add a ton of stuff around the cake so everyone can decorate their own with NFL party supplies. The items can be sprinkles, cookies, flavored syrups, and more NFL themed cake decorations, and as a result it will create a fun time (though messy).
Music And Entertainment For A Great NFL Birthday Party
DJ’s make a lot of money because they have their music already listed and ready to push play and your NFL party should have the same preparation. Choose music that the kids like, but also keep it nice and clean and if possible, based on NFL. When thinking of a great birthday party for kids music can be part of the day as well as part of the games played during the NFL party. There are dance-off games, regular games that need background music, and if you look online, there are a plethora of ideas to use music during a NFL birthday celebration.
NFL Party Games
Games for the party depend on the theme and of course, classic games have always been a stitch in parties because of how fun they are and they’ll surely go well with a NFL themed birthday party. Pin the tail on “anything” theme related just works and it could be put the tires in the right spot on a ‘Cars’ theme, or put the wings on a fairy or anything that connects to NFL. Be creative with that game to make it relate to the NFL theme, and you will find they appreciate it.
Mixing two activities in one can increase the fun of standing in line as well, and a perfect example would be forgoing the piñata and instead, fill NFL balloons with candy and blow them up and then pin them to a thick foam board and use plastic darts to pop them. And while they are waiting in line to play that, you can also run a line for face painting as this keeps everyone happy moving from one line to the other and keep the fun going for the NFL fans.
Musical Chairs And NFL Birthday
Musical chairs will always be a classic party game and will never stop being fun and will go well with a NFL bash. It is as simple as setting up all the chairs, turn on the music, and turning it off while each round takes away a couple of chairs, depending on the amount of people playing in the NFL party. Finally, give a price to the last three winners and your little guests will never forget how great your NFL party was. One of the things about party games is that every single one should have a prize, and teach positive competition to all the little ones participating in the NFL birthday party games.
Maintaining Control During The NFL Birthday Party
Maintain control by delegating and lower stress by actually having fun in your NFL themed party. Having a bigger brother or sister around can be a great stress reliever as well as increase fun for parents as well during the NFL themed birthday party. When a game starts, instead of trying to control every aspect on your own, have an older sibling run the NFL party game after you have already set everything up, and have everyone ready.
More often than not, we as parents tend to worry about the small details, and when we run games or food distribution or whatever it is, we miss the fun part, the parts where kids run into Kodak moments, all because we are worrying that nothing should go wrong in our NFL themed celebration. When we delegate these tasks to older kids or an aunt or uncle, we have the opportunity to enjoy more of the NFL party.
A Game That Helps Cleanup NFL Party Venue
Prepare a cleanup game at the end of the NFL birthday party before people leave, but disguise it all. At the end of a party, what usually occurs is everyone stands up, thanks the host, and then simply leaves and the best way to avoid this is to make one final game before anyone at your NFL celebrations even expects this to happen, even the adults.
Make two teams and the winning team at the NFL party is declared number one for the day, and the another team is number two; however, they can also be called team chocolate thunder or, alternatively, team Bob; it is a team thing. Most of all, the game itself should be fun and based on NFL theme, making it timed, or based on quantity, whoever cleaned up the most at the end of the period wins.
NFL Party Supplies
NFL birthday party supplies are available a la carte as well as in pre-made kits. The NFL party packs (kits) come in handy because they contain everything that you’ll need to throw a great birthday party for your kid. NFL party supplies kits are available in the following variants:
NFL Party Supplies Standard Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Standard Tableware Kit includes NFL themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
NFL Party Supplies Deluxe Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Deluxe Tableware Kit includes NFL themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set), Solid Color Streamers (2), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
NFL Party Supplies Ultimate Kit For 8 Guests.
The Ultimate Kit includes NFL themed 9″ Lunch Plates (8) and 7″ Cake Plates (8). Furthermore, this NFL kit also contains 9 Oz Cups (8), Lunch Napkins (16) and Forks (8). In addition, NFL ultimate kit includes Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set). NFL ultimate kit also features Solid Color Streamers (2) and 28″ Giant Heart Balloon (1). Furthermore, it includes NFL themed Party Hats (8), Blowouts (8) and Large Jointed Banner (1). Also, this NFL kit features Door Kit (7 Pieces), Balloon Weight (1), Solid Curling Ribbon (1). And finally, NFL themed, 18″ Balloons (2), 18″ Solid Balloons, Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
In addition to the above mentioned ready-made kits, NFL party supplies are also available a la carte:
NFL Party Supplies – Tableware:
- NFL 16oz. Plastic Favor Cup (Single Piece).
- NFL 7″ Cake Plates (Pack of 8).
- NFL 9″ Lunch Plates (Pack of 8).
- NFL Plastic Tablecover (Single Piece).
- NFL 9 oz Cups (Pack of 8).
- NFL Beverage Napkins (Pack of 16).
- NFL Lunch Napkins (Pack of 16).
NFL Party Supplies – Personalization:
- NFL Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- NFL Personalized Candy Bar Wrapper (Single Piece).
- NFL Personalized Bottle Label (Sheet of 4).
- NFL Personalized Favor Mug (Single Piece).
- NFL Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- NFL Personalized Stickers (Sheet of 12).
- NFL Personalized Lollipops (Pack of 12).
- NFL Personalized Magnet (Single Piece).
- NFL Personalized Favor Bag (Pack of 12).
- NFL Personalized Bubbles (Pack of 18).
- NFL Personalized Banner (Single Piece).
- NFL Personalized Lip Balm (Pack of 12).
- NFL Personalized 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 20).
- NFL Personalized Rectangular Stickers (Sheet of 15).
- NFL Personalized Candy Tubes (Pack of 12).
- NFL Personalized Mini Magnet (Single Piece).
- NFL Personalized 1″ Mini Key Chain (Single Piece).
More NFL Party Supplies Personalization
- NFL Personalized Paint Cans (Pack of 6).
- NFL Personalized Bag Tag (Single Piece).
- NFL Personalized Button (Single Piece).
- NFL Personalized Activity Mat (Pack of 8).
- NFL Personalized 2.25″ Key Chain (Single Piece).
- NFL Personalized Placemat (Single Piece).
- NFL Personalized Zipper Pull (Single Piece).
- NFL Personalized 1″ Carabiner (Single Piece).
- NFL Personalized Address Labels (Sheet of 15).
- NFL Personalized Candy Bin with Candy Scoop (Pack of 10).
- NFL Personalized Glass Milk Bottles (Pack of 10).
- NFL Personalized Mini Button (Single Piece).
- NFL Personalized Mint Tins (Pack of 12).
- NFL Personalized Mini Paint Cans (Pack of 12).
- NFL Personalized Mini Stickers (Sheet of 20).
- NFL Personalized Luggage Tag (Single Piece).
- NFL Personalized Plain Glass Jars (Pack of 10).
- NFL Personalized Glass Apothecary Jars (Pack of 10).
NFL Party Supplies – Invitations and Thank Yous:
- Pack of 8 NFL Thank Yous.
- NFL Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Sheet of 15 NFL Personalized Address Labels.
- NFL Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Pack of 8 NFL Invitations.
NFL Party Supplies – Favors and Gifts:
- NFL Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- NFL Deluxe Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- NFL Lootbags (Pack of 8).
- NFL Tote Bag (Single Piece).
- NFL Favor Container (Single Piece).
- NFL Sticker (4 Sheets).
- NFL Tattoo (4 Sheets).
- NFL Stretchy Bracelets (Pack of 4).
- NFL Bounce Balls (Pack of 6).
- NFL Plush Hangers In Blind Bag.
- NFL Ultimate Activity Book.
- NFL Fruit and Veggie Sticker Fun Pack.
- NFL Home and Fashion Activity Album.
- NFL All Mixed Up Sticker Fun Pack.
- NFL Fashion and Beauty Sticker Fun Pack.
- NFL Pencils (Pack of 8).
- NFL Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- NFL Favor Pack (48 Pieces).
- NFL Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- NFL Poppin Crunch Candy Pak.
More NFL Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- NFL Projector Pen (Single Piece).
- NFL Gel Pens (2 Pack).
- NFL 2-Pack Mini Figure Puzzle Erasers Assortment.
- NFL 3″ Figure Squishie Balls (Single Piece) Assorted.
- NFL Lip Balm Strawberry Kiss.
- NFL Coloring and Activity Book.
- NFL Color and Trace.
- NFL Fruit Gummies Theater Box.
- NFL Fashion Tags.
- NFL Touchable Bubbles (Single Piece).
- NFL Glass Slipper (Single Piece).
- NFL Glitter Poppers (Single Piece).
- NFL Party Bubbles Favor (Pack of 6).
- NFL Theme Color Favor Bag.
- NFL Guitar Bubbles (Pack of 4).
- NFL Elastic Bands Lolliband Favor (Single Piece).
- NFL Party Bubbles Favor Pack (Pack of 6).
- NFL Rainbow Scratch Art Boards Set (Single Piece).
- NFL Theme Color Treat Favor Boxes (Pack of 6).
- NFL Theme Color Favor Bag.
NFL Party Supplies Favors and Gifts – More Options
- NFL Mini Maracas (Pack of 12).
- NFL Mini Pen (10-pack).
- NFL Theme Color Watermelon Mini Unicorn Pops (Pack of 24).
- NFL Friendship Adjustable Bracelets (Pack of 48).
- NFL Theme Color Plastic Bucket.
- NFL Body Jewel (Pack of 12).
- NFL Play-Doh Mini Coloring Activity Set (Single Piece).
- NFL Mini Watercolor Paint Set (Pack of 6).
- NFL Flower Straw (2-pack).
- Shimmer NFL Theme Color Sixlets 14oz (Single Piece).
- Shimmer NFL Theme Color Gumballs 2lb (Single Piece).
- NFL Party Bubbles, 8 oz. (Single Piece).
- NFL Theme Color Wrapper Buttermints 7oz Bag (Single Piece).
- NFL Chinese Yo-Yo Favor (Pack of 12).
- NFL Assorted Bright Color Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- NFL Notebook Activity Kit (Pack of 12).
- NFL Theme Color Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- NFL Prismatic Rainbow Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- NFL Star Straw (Pack of 12).
- NFL 2 Pack Figures.
Some More NFL Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- NFL Thin Attitude Wristbands (Pack of 24).
- NFL Theme Color Star Bubble Necklace (Pack of 4).
- NFL Play Pack (Single Piece).
- NFL Primary Color Mini 2″ Bubbles 1oz. (Pack of 18).
- NFL Prismatic Pastel Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- NFL Mini Mechanical Pencil (Pack of 24).
- NFL BeanBoozled 3.5 oz Jelly Beans Spinner Gift Box.
- NFL Mini Chalk (20-pack).
- NFL Theme Color Lollipops (Pack of 28).
- NFL Theme Color Paper Favor Bags (Pack of 12).
- NFL Theme Color Cherry Rock Candy Sticks (Pack of 8).
- Treat Boxes NFL Theme Color (Pack of 12).
- Shimmer NFL Theme Color Gumballs 8oz (Single Piece).
- NFL Theme Color Swirl 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 24).
- NFL Glitter Balls (Single Piece).
- NFL Theme Color Jelly Beans 14 oz Bag (Single Piece).
- NFL Theme Color Watermelon Frooties Tootsie Rolls (360 Pieces).
- NFL Theme Color Candy Filled 6″ Straws (240 Pieces).
- NFL Multicolor Striped Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- NFL Candy Box.
NFL Party Supplies – Decorations:
- NFL Photo Booth Kit.
- NFL Decoration Kit (7 Pieces).
- NFL Large Jointed Banner (Single Piece).
- NFL Photo Booth Props (Pack of 8).
- NFL Door Poster (Single Piece).
- NFL Pals Peel and Stick Giant Wall Graphic (Single Piece).
- NFL Burst Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decal (Single Piece).
- NFL Wall Decor Kit.
- NFL Theme Color Foil 8 1/2″ Cascade Centerpiece (Single Piece).
- NFL Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- NFL Bright Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations, Asst.
- NFL Theme Color Stars Foil Confetti .5Oz (Single Piece).
- NFL Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- NFL Pastel Customizable Foil Swirl Decoration Kit.
- NFL Party Game.
- NFL Lavender Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- NFL Pastel Customizable Letter Banner (Single Piece).
- NFL Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy 12′ Garland (Single Piece).
- NFL Pastel Customizable Birthday Room Decorating Kit.
- NFL Theme Color Birthday Party Decoration Kit.
- NFL Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy Decorations (Single Piece).
- NFL Rainbow Autograph Matte (Single Piece).
- NFL Theme Color 16 oz washable tempera paint plastic squeeze bottle.
- NFL Peel and Stick Wall Decals (39 Pieces).
NFL Party Supplies – Balloons:
- 18″ NFL Round Foil Balloon.
- 12″ NFL 2 Sided Balloons (Pack of 8).
- NFL Balloon Bouquet Kit.
- NFL 28″ Giant Heart Shape Foil Balloon.
In addition to the above NFL theme balloons Solid Latex Balloons (10-pack), Solid Curling Ribbon (Single Piece), Metallic Round 18″ Balloon (Single Piece), Latex 12″ Dots Balloons (Pack of 6), Mylar Number Balloons (Single Piece) and Balloon Stick-Ups are also available.
Furthermore, you can also order Light Up LED 12″ Balloons (5 Pack), Balloon Drop Bag 80″ (Single Piece), Sticky Tack Value Pack, Disposable Helium Tank 14.9 Cubic Ft. and 25ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece) to make your NFL party spectacular.
Also, Ultra Hi-Float Balloon Treatment Kit 16oz (Single Piece), 50ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece), Twist-N-Shape Balloon Kit (Single Piece) and 17″ Chalkboard Balloon go well with the NFL theme.
NFL Party Supplies – Pinatas:
- NFL 3D Pull Pinata.
- Pull String Pinata Kit – NFL.
- NFL Drum Pull Pinata Kit.
- NFL 3D Pull Pinata Kit.
- Pull String Pinata – NFL.
- NFL Drum Pull Pinata.
Also, you may choose from Pinata Blindfold Mask, Pinata Filler (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors 64Pcs (Single Piece), Multi-color Pinata Stick Bat (Single Piece), Festive Pinata Filler Favors 36Pcs (Single Piece) and Basic Pinata Kit (Single Piece) for your NFL party.
Furthermore, you can select from Jelly Belly Fun Pack (45 Count) Bag, Festive Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2Lb (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2 Lb Bag (Single Piece), Boy Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece) and Primary Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece) to make your NFL birthday party fun.
In addition, you can also buy Pull String Blank Pinata, Girl Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece), Pastel Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece), Pull Ribbon Pinata Conversion Kit (Single Piece) and Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 1Lb Bag (Single Piece) for a great NFL themed birthday party.
NFL Cake Supplies:
In addition to the NFL Cake Decoration with 8 Candle Holders, there are Color Flame 2″ Candles (Pack of 12), Extra Large 5″ Candles (Single Piece), Rainbow Party Cupcake Boxes (Pack of 12) and Star-topped Spiral 3″ Birthday Candles (4 Pack).
Furthermore, you can make your NFL party more fun with Striped Birthday Candles, Multi-color. (20-Pack), Clear Plastic 11″ Cake Knife (Single Piece), Color Flame Jumbo 4″ Candles (4 Pack), Birthday Candles (Pack of 12) and Magic Re-Lite Candles (10 Pack).
In addition, you can also buy Happy Birthday Candles – Primary (Single Piece), Celebrate Colorful Cupcake Box, Celebrate Black and White Cupcake Box and Time to NFL Cake Decoration Set.
In the end, the day is all about NFL theme and the birthday child, and it wraps around them. We know that time and money adds some constraints, but a great and memorable NFL birthday party is easy to accomplish if plans are in place beforehand. Simply follow his or her likes, use a ton of balloons, and if possible, purchase NFL party supplies or a birthday kit, they help a lot.