Since you’ve landed on this page, I would assume that you’re looking for Monster Party Supplies. Monster is indeed a great kids’ birthday party theme that will surely make excitement come alive.
Monster Birthday Party Is Fun.
Throwing a party should be fun in the planning, developing, and finally having the party itself and Monster party supplies and party packs have made this possible. When it comes to throwing a party for our kids, I can assure you that a Monster themed birthday bash would be engaging, unique, and something people will enjoy putting on Facebook, but not in a negative way.
Monster Party – At Home Or Outdoors?
These days’ parties are usually extravagant for kids, but parents tend to forget that kids almost do not care about the person who had a go-cart rented for their party; they would rather love to have a Monster theme based party at home. A Monster party rather at home can be much more fun than taking them to the local chicken place and paying them to make a cake.
Maybe parents who rent places for their birthday parties have a good reason, such as a lack of time to plan anything because of work, or because there is simply not enough room at home to have a big party and Monster party supplies can work their magic in an outdoors party as well. However, the most memorable Monster birthday party would be the one thrown right at home with all of the friends and families involved.
Involve Your Child In Planning A Monster Themed Party.
Remember as parents to make the focus on the birthday boy or girl while planning a Monster birthday party. A child is more excited about a fake cardboard action figure 5 foot tall painted by them over a store bought Monster sign that they can only look at. Zeroing in on what is most fun, memorable, and great for them is the focus, and for achieving that, we simply have to know our children, understand what makes them happy, and create the entire theme around that with Monster party supplies.
How Much Long Should A Monster Birthday Bash Last?
Plan for 3 hours of Monster fun and wrap it up. First of all, make the Monster theme something they already like. Ask them what the best Monster party in the world would be, and then make something (almost) similar. Try to keep costs down; because a Monster birthday party can become rather expensive, but they will appreciate the party, and not remember every detail the next day.
Monster Party Supplies Uncomplicate The Party Planning!
Keep the Monster kids’ party simple with Monster birthday supplies, even though to everyone else it may look complicated. Use the Monster party packs featured on this site to throw the greatest birthday party for your kid almost tension-free. Yes, you can hop from one local retailer to another searching for Monster kids’ party supplies, or you can try to make them yourselves, but trust me, it’s not worth it. Who doesn’t want a great party filled with Monster party decorations that look like they were a pretty penny, but in actuality, the expense was time.
Ideas For A Great Monster Birthday Party
Create an idea for the theme and buy a Monster party pack, or party supplies a la carte. Write down a list of Monster things that you know and think they (kids) like, and then kick out the ones that are unrealistic, and finally present the finished list to your birthday kid to let them choose. From there, it’s all about color, items related to Monster themes, and food.
There are many resources online, and if you have the money to purchase a Monster party pack, they will include everything you need for your chosen theme. However, from the other side, if you do not want to purchase pre-made Monster party items, and you would rather create everything, try to do so on a budget. It is extremely easy to spend too much money on frivolous Monster birthday items.
Monster Party Invitations
Monster birthday invitations can be handmade or electronic; because even kids have phones these days, so electronic is easy and fast. But old school thought states that printed invitations with a great design for the Monster theme and mailing them snail mail is the best way to go. However, currently, the mailbox is for bills and junk mail, and about 30% of the time, someone will pay attention to their mail only because they are expecting a package or specific bill and your Monster invitations can go unnoticed.
According to today’s standards, it is best to create an awesome Monster themed email invitation and then email it or send it via the many apps or social media such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or similar. It is up to you and your kid to decide how you would send the Monster birthday party invitations. Monster party supplies include very attractive invitations that you can send to your guests via (snail) mail.
Monster Thank You Notes
Monster themed thank you notes should definitely be prepared and ready for handing out at the door or sent over to those who brought gifts. Everyone wants a thank you for doing something good, and because not many people take the time to do that these days, so sending out Monster thank you noted will make you stand apart. It was a custom in the past to send out a thank you card to everyone who attended a birthday party (or other party/wedding), but in the new rules, delivery is all up to the sender because these Monster notes or cards are not time sensitive like an invitation.
Whether handed out at the door, sent via social media after the party is over, or sent via snail mail, it is up to the host and the reason for sending these Monster appreciation tokens. One might say that a lot of care goes into snail mail, and another may say time is a factor, so it is up to you how and when you send the Monster thank-you cards.
Monster Birthday Decorations
Plan the decorations well before the Monster party. If you are inventing everything beforehand, planning the layout before developing the decorations takes almost all of the stress out for a great Monster birthday party. For example, balloon placement is not very important, however, cluttering a wall with Monster theme colored balloons is definitely not on the agenda. However, tossing many balloons on the floor as a game during the Monster party (maybe full of candy and those who sit on them faster grab more candy) is acceptable and not actually a mess – at least not until after the game.
The kitchen should have the table prepared with Monster theme-oriented tablecloth, cake and cupcakes, plates, plastic utensils, cups, and anything theme related to making the table burst out of the kitchen.
Monster Birthday Party Menu
Take a moment to lay out the entire Monster party menu and if it is a community meal, get together with everyone on Facebook or similar to map out the menu for the day. Food and snacks are important for a party (and your Monster birthday is no exception), because it becomes a conversation starter, it also keeps children in a single area for a period, and it provides everyone something to help with when needed.
Monster Birthday Cake
A Monster cake can be a game as well. Rather than having a ‘decorated’ cake, have a plain white cake frosting, and then add a ton of stuff around the cake so everyone can decorate their own with Monster party supplies. The items can be sprinkles, cookies, flavored syrups, and more Monster themed cake decorations, and as a result it will create a fun time (though messy).
Music And Entertainment For A Great Monster Birthday Party
DJ’s make a lot of money because they have their music already listed and ready to push play and your Monster party should have the same preparation. Choose music that the kids like, but also keep it nice and clean and if possible, based on Monster. When thinking of a great birthday party for kids music can be part of the day as well as part of the games played during the Monster party. There are dance-off games, regular games that need background music, and if you look online, there are a plethora of ideas to use music during a Monster birthday celebration.
Monster Party Games
Games for the party depend on the theme and of course, classic games have always been a stitch in parties because of how fun they are and they’ll surely go well with a Monster themed birthday party. Pin the tail on “anything” theme related just works and it could be put the tires in the right spot on a ‘Cars’ theme, or put the wings on a fairy or anything that connects to Monster. Be creative with that game to make it relate to the Monster theme, and you will find they appreciate it.
Mixing two activities in one can increase the fun of standing in line as well, and a perfect example would be forgoing the piñata and instead, fill Monster balloons with candy and blow them up and then pin them to a thick foam board and use plastic darts to pop them. And while they are waiting in line to play that, you can also run a line for face painting as this keeps everyone happy moving from one line to the other and keep the fun going for the Monster fans.
Musical Chairs And Monster Birthday
Musical chairs will always be a classic party game and will never stop being fun and will go well with a Monster bash. It is as simple as setting up all the chairs, turn on the music, and turning it off while each round takes away a couple of chairs, depending on the amount of people playing in the Monster party. Finally, give a price to the last three winners and your little guests will never forget how great your Monster party was. One of the things about party games is that every single one should have a prize, and teach positive competition to all the little ones participating in the Monster birthday party games.
Maintaining Control During The Monster Birthday Party
Maintain control by delegating and lower stress by actually having fun in your Monster themed party. Having a bigger brother or sister around can be a great stress reliever as well as increase fun for parents as well during the Monster themed birthday party. When a game starts, instead of trying to control every aspect on your own, have an older sibling run the Monster party game after you have already set everything up, and have everyone ready.
More often than not, we as parents tend to worry about the small details, and when we run games or food distribution or whatever it is, we miss the fun part, the parts where kids run into Kodak moments, all because we are worrying that nothing should go wrong in our Monster themed celebration. When we delegate these tasks to older kids or an aunt or uncle, we have the opportunity to enjoy more of the Monster party.
A Game That Helps Cleanup Monster Party Venue
Prepare a cleanup game at the end of the Monster birthday party before people leave, but disguise it all. At the end of a party, what usually occurs is everyone stands up, thanks the host, and then simply leaves and the best way to avoid this is to make one final game before anyone at your Monster celebrations even expects this to happen, even the adults.
Make two teams and the winning team at the Monster party is declared number one for the day, and the another team is number two; however, they can also be called team chocolate thunder or, alternatively, team Bob; it is a team thing. Most of all, the game itself should be fun and based on Monster theme, making it timed, or based on quantity, whoever cleaned up the most at the end of the period wins.
Monster Party Supplies
Monster birthday party supplies are available a la carte as well as in pre-made kits. The Monster party packs (kits) come in handy because they contain everything that you’ll need to throw a great birthday party for your kid. Monster party supplies kits are available in the following variants:
Monster Party Supplies Standard Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Standard Tableware Kit includes Monster themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Monster Party Supplies Deluxe Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Deluxe Tableware Kit includes Monster themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set), Solid Color Streamers (2), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Monster Party Supplies Ultimate Kit For 8 Guests.
The Ultimate Kit includes Monster themed 9″ Lunch Plates (8) and 7″ Cake Plates (8). Furthermore, this Monster kit also contains 9 Oz Cups (8), Lunch Napkins (16) and Forks (8). In addition, Monster ultimate kit includes Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set). Monster ultimate kit also features Solid Color Streamers (2) and 28″ Giant Heart Balloon (1). Furthermore, it includes Monster themed Party Hats (8), Blowouts (8) and Large Jointed Banner (1). Also, this Monster kit features Door Kit (7 Pieces), Balloon Weight (1), Solid Curling Ribbon (1). And finally, Monster themed, 18″ Balloons (2), 18″ Solid Balloons, Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
In addition to the above mentioned ready-made kits, Monster party supplies are also available a la carte:
Monster Party Supplies – Tableware:
- Monster 16oz. Plastic Favor Cup (Single Piece).
- Monster 7″ Cake Plates (Pack of 8).
- Monster 9″ Lunch Plates (Pack of 8).
- Monster Plastic Tablecover (Single Piece).
- Monster 9 oz Cups (Pack of 8).
- Monster Beverage Napkins (Pack of 16).
- Monster Lunch Napkins (Pack of 16).
Monster Party Supplies – Personalization:
- Monster Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Monster Personalized Candy Bar Wrapper (Single Piece).
- Monster Personalized Bottle Label (Sheet of 4).
- Monster Personalized Favor Mug (Single Piece).
- Monster Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Monster Personalized Stickers (Sheet of 12).
- Monster Personalized Lollipops (Pack of 12).
- Monster Personalized Magnet (Single Piece).
- Monster Personalized Favor Bag (Pack of 12).
- Monster Personalized Bubbles (Pack of 18).
- Monster Personalized Banner (Single Piece).
- Monster Personalized Lip Balm (Pack of 12).
- Monster Personalized 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 20).
- Monster Personalized Rectangular Stickers (Sheet of 15).
- Monster Personalized Candy Tubes (Pack of 12).
- Monster Personalized Mini Magnet (Single Piece).
- Monster Personalized 1″ Mini Key Chain (Single Piece).
More Monster Party Supplies Personalization
- Monster Personalized Paint Cans (Pack of 6).
- Monster Personalized Bag Tag (Single Piece).
- Monster Personalized Button (Single Piece).
- Monster Personalized Activity Mat (Pack of 8).
- Monster Personalized 2.25″ Key Chain (Single Piece).
- Monster Personalized Placemat (Single Piece).
- Monster Personalized Zipper Pull (Single Piece).
- Monster Personalized 1″ Carabiner (Single Piece).
- Monster Personalized Address Labels (Sheet of 15).
- Monster Personalized Candy Bin with Candy Scoop (Pack of 10).
- Monster Personalized Glass Milk Bottles (Pack of 10).
- Monster Personalized Mini Button (Single Piece).
- Monster Personalized Mint Tins (Pack of 12).
- Monster Personalized Mini Paint Cans (Pack of 12).
- Monster Personalized Mini Stickers (Sheet of 20).
- Monster Personalized Luggage Tag (Single Piece).
- Monster Personalized Plain Glass Jars (Pack of 10).
- Monster Personalized Glass Apothecary Jars (Pack of 10).
Monster Party Supplies – Invitations and Thank Yous:
- Pack of 8 Monster Thank Yous.
- Monster Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Sheet of 15 Monster Personalized Address Labels.
- Monster Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Pack of 8 Monster Invitations.
Monster Party Supplies – Favors and Gifts:
- Monster Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Monster Deluxe Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Monster Lootbags (Pack of 8).
- Monster Tote Bag (Single Piece).
- Monster Favor Container (Single Piece).
- Monster Sticker (4 Sheets).
- Monster Tattoo (4 Sheets).
- Monster Stretchy Bracelets (Pack of 4).
- Monster Bounce Balls (Pack of 6).
- Monster Plush Hangers In Blind Bag.
- Monster Ultimate Activity Book.
- Monster Fruit and Veggie Sticker Fun Pack.
- Monster Home and Fashion Activity Album.
- Monster All Mixed Up Sticker Fun Pack.
- Monster Fashion and Beauty Sticker Fun Pack.
- Monster Pencils (Pack of 8).
- Monster Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Monster Favor Pack (48 Pieces).
- Monster Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Monster Poppin Crunch Candy Pak.
More Monster Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Monster Projector Pen (Single Piece).
- Monster Gel Pens (2 Pack).
- Monster 2-Pack Mini Figure Puzzle Erasers Assortment.
- Monster 3″ Figure Squishie Balls (Single Piece) Assorted.
- Monster Lip Balm Strawberry Kiss.
- Monster Coloring and Activity Book.
- Monster Color and Trace.
- Monster Fruit Gummies Theater Box.
- Monster Fashion Tags.
- Monster Touchable Bubbles (Single Piece).
- Monster Glass Slipper (Single Piece).
- Monster Glitter Poppers (Single Piece).
- Monster Party Bubbles Favor (Pack of 6).
- Monster Theme Color Favor Bag.
- Monster Guitar Bubbles (Pack of 4).
- Monster Elastic Bands Lolliband Favor (Single Piece).
- Monster Party Bubbles Favor Pack (Pack of 6).
- Monster Rainbow Scratch Art Boards Set (Single Piece).
- Monster Theme Color Treat Favor Boxes (Pack of 6).
- Monster Theme Color Favor Bag.
Monster Party Supplies Favors and Gifts – More Options
- Monster Mini Maracas (Pack of 12).
- Monster Mini Pen (10-pack).
- Monster Theme Color Watermelon Mini Unicorn Pops (Pack of 24).
- Monster Friendship Adjustable Bracelets (Pack of 48).
- Monster Theme Color Plastic Bucket.
- Monster Body Jewel (Pack of 12).
- Monster Play-Doh Mini Coloring Activity Set (Single Piece).
- Monster Mini Watercolor Paint Set (Pack of 6).
- Monster Flower Straw (2-pack).
- Shimmer Monster Theme Color Sixlets 14oz (Single Piece).
- Shimmer Monster Theme Color Gumballs 2lb (Single Piece).
- Monster Party Bubbles, 8 oz. (Single Piece).
- Monster Theme Color Wrapper Buttermints 7oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Monster Chinese Yo-Yo Favor (Pack of 12).
- Monster Assorted Bright Color Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Monster Notebook Activity Kit (Pack of 12).
- Monster Theme Color Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Monster Prismatic Rainbow Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Monster Star Straw (Pack of 12).
- Monster 2 Pack Figures.
Some More Monster Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Monster Thin Attitude Wristbands (Pack of 24).
- Monster Theme Color Star Bubble Necklace (Pack of 4).
- Monster Play Pack (Single Piece).
- Monster Primary Color Mini 2″ Bubbles 1oz. (Pack of 18).
- Monster Prismatic Pastel Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Monster Mini Mechanical Pencil (Pack of 24).
- Monster BeanBoozled 3.5 oz Jelly Beans Spinner Gift Box.
- Monster Mini Chalk (20-pack).
- Monster Theme Color Lollipops (Pack of 28).
- Monster Theme Color Paper Favor Bags (Pack of 12).
- Monster Theme Color Cherry Rock Candy Sticks (Pack of 8).
- Treat Boxes Monster Theme Color (Pack of 12).
- Shimmer Monster Theme Color Gumballs 8oz (Single Piece).
- Monster Theme Color Swirl 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 24).
- Monster Glitter Balls (Single Piece).
- Monster Theme Color Jelly Beans 14 oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Monster Theme Color Watermelon Frooties Tootsie Rolls (360 Pieces).
- Monster Theme Color Candy Filled 6″ Straws (240 Pieces).
- Monster Multicolor Striped Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Monster Candy Box.
Monster Party Supplies – Decorations:
- Monster Photo Booth Kit.
- Monster Decoration Kit (7 Pieces).
- Monster Large Jointed Banner (Single Piece).
- Monster Photo Booth Props (Pack of 8).
- Monster Door Poster (Single Piece).
- Monster Pals Peel and Stick Giant Wall Graphic (Single Piece).
- Monster Burst Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decal (Single Piece).
- Monster Wall Decor Kit.
- Monster Theme Color Foil 8 1/2″ Cascade Centerpiece (Single Piece).
- Monster Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Monster Bright Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations, Asst.
- Monster Theme Color Stars Foil Confetti .5Oz (Single Piece).
- Monster Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Monster Pastel Customizable Foil Swirl Decoration Kit.
- Monster Party Game.
- Monster Lavender Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Monster Pastel Customizable Letter Banner (Single Piece).
- Monster Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy 12′ Garland (Single Piece).
- Monster Pastel Customizable Birthday Room Decorating Kit.
- Monster Theme Color Birthday Party Decoration Kit.
- Monster Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy Decorations (Single Piece).
- Monster Rainbow Autograph Matte (Single Piece).
- Monster Theme Color 16 oz washable tempera paint plastic squeeze bottle.
- Monster Peel and Stick Wall Decals (39 Pieces).
Monster Party Supplies – Balloons:
- 18″ Monster Round Foil Balloon.
- 12″ Monster 2 Sided Balloons (Pack of 8).
- Monster Balloon Bouquet Kit.
- Monster 28″ Giant Heart Shape Foil Balloon.
In addition to the above Monster theme balloons Solid Latex Balloons (10-pack), Solid Curling Ribbon (Single Piece), Metallic Round 18″ Balloon (Single Piece), Latex 12″ Dots Balloons (Pack of 6), Mylar Number Balloons (Single Piece) and Balloon Stick-Ups are also available.
Furthermore, you can also order Light Up LED 12″ Balloons (5 Pack), Balloon Drop Bag 80″ (Single Piece), Sticky Tack Value Pack, Disposable Helium Tank 14.9 Cubic Ft. and 25ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece) to make your Monster party spectacular.
Also, Ultra Hi-Float Balloon Treatment Kit 16oz (Single Piece), 50ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece), Twist-N-Shape Balloon Kit (Single Piece) and 17″ Chalkboard Balloon go well with the Monster theme.
Monster Party Supplies – Pinatas:
- Monster 3D Pull Pinata.
- Pull String Pinata Kit – Monster.
- Monster Drum Pull Pinata Kit.
- Monster 3D Pull Pinata Kit.
- Pull String Pinata – Monster.
- Monster Drum Pull Pinata.
Also, you may choose from Pinata Blindfold Mask, Pinata Filler (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors 64Pcs (Single Piece), Multi-color Pinata Stick Bat (Single Piece), Festive Pinata Filler Favors 36Pcs (Single Piece) and Basic Pinata Kit (Single Piece) for your Monster party.
Furthermore, you can select from Jelly Belly Fun Pack (45 Count) Bag, Festive Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2Lb (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2 Lb Bag (Single Piece), Boy Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece) and Primary Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece) to make your Monster birthday party fun.
In addition, you can also buy Pull String Blank Pinata, Girl Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece), Pastel Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece), Pull Ribbon Pinata Conversion Kit (Single Piece) and Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 1Lb Bag (Single Piece) for a great Monster themed birthday party.
Monster Cake Supplies:
In addition to the Monster Cake Decoration with 8 Candle Holders, there are Color Flame 2″ Candles (Pack of 12), Extra Large 5″ Candles (Single Piece), Rainbow Party Cupcake Boxes (Pack of 12) and Star-topped Spiral 3″ Birthday Candles (4 Pack).
Furthermore, you can make your Monster party more fun with Striped Birthday Candles, Multi-color. (20-Pack), Clear Plastic 11″ Cake Knife (Single Piece), Color Flame Jumbo 4″ Candles (4 Pack), Birthday Candles (Pack of 12) and Magic Re-Lite Candles (10 Pack).
In addition, you can also buy Happy Birthday Candles – Primary (Single Piece), Celebrate Colorful Cupcake Box, Celebrate Black and White Cupcake Box and Time to Monster Cake Decoration Set.
In the end, the day is all about Monster theme and the birthday child, and it wraps around them. We know that time and money adds some constraints, but a great and memorable Monster birthday party is easy to accomplish if plans are in place beforehand. Simply follow his or her likes, use a ton of balloons, and if possible, purchase Monster party supplies or a birthday kit, they help a lot.