Since you’ve landed on this page, I would assume that you’re looking for Magic Party Supplies. Magic is indeed a great kids’ birthday party theme that will surely make excitement come alive.
Magic Birthday Party Is Fun.
Throwing a party should be fun in the planning, developing, and finally having the party itself and Magic party supplies and party packs have made this possible. When it comes to throwing a party for our kids, I can assure you that a Magic themed birthday bash would be engaging, unique, and something people will enjoy putting on Facebook, but not in a negative way.
Magic Party – At Home Or Outdoors?
These days’ parties are usually extravagant for kids, but parents tend to forget that kids almost do not care about the person who had a go-cart rented for their party; they would rather love to have a Magic theme based party at home. A Magic party rather at home can be much more fun than taking them to the local chicken place and paying them to make a cake.
Maybe parents who rent places for their birthday parties have a good reason, such as a lack of time to plan anything because of work, or because there is simply not enough room at home to have a big party and Magic party supplies can work their magic in an outdoors party as well. However, the most memorable Magic birthday party would be the one thrown right at home with all of the friends and families involved.
Involve Your Child In Planning A Magic Themed Party.
Remember as parents to make the focus on the birthday boy or girl while planning a Magic birthday party. A child is more excited about a fake cardboard action figure 5 foot tall painted by them over a store bought Magic sign that they can only look at. Zeroing in on what is most fun, memorable, and great for them is the focus, and for achieving that, we simply have to know our children, understand what makes them happy, and create the entire theme around that with Magic party supplies.
How Much Long Should A Magic Birthday Bash Last?
Plan for 3 hours of Magic fun and wrap it up. First of all, make the Magic theme something they already like. Ask them what the best Magic party in the world would be, and then make something (almost) similar. Try to keep costs down; because a Magic birthday party can become rather expensive, but they will appreciate the party, and not remember every detail the next day.
Magic Party Supplies Uncomplicate The Party Planning!
Keep the Magic kids’ party simple with Magic birthday supplies, even though to everyone else it may look complicated. Use the Magic party packs featured on this site to throw the greatest birthday party for your kid almost tension-free. Yes, you can hop from one local retailer to another searching for Magic kids’ party supplies, or you can try to make them yourselves, but trust me, it’s not worth it. Who doesn’t want a great party filled with Magic party decorations that look like they were a pretty penny, but in actuality, the expense was time.
Ideas For A Great Magic Birthday Party
Create an idea for the theme and buy a Magic party pack, or party supplies a la carte. Write down a list of Magic things that you know and think they (kids) like, and then kick out the ones that are unrealistic, and finally present the finished list to your birthday kid to let them choose. From there, it’s all about color, items related to Magic themes, and food.
There are many resources online, and if you have the money to purchase a Magic party pack, they will include everything you need for your chosen theme. However, from the other side, if you do not want to purchase pre-made Magic party items, and you would rather create everything, try to do so on a budget. It is extremely easy to spend too much money on frivolous Magic birthday items.
Magic Party Invitations
Magic birthday invitations can be handmade or electronic; because even kids have phones these days, so electronic is easy and fast. But old school thought states that printed invitations with a great design for the Magic theme and mailing them snail mail is the best way to go. However, currently, the mailbox is for bills and junk mail, and about 30% of the time, someone will pay attention to their mail only because they are expecting a package or specific bill and your Magic invitations can go unnoticed.
According to today’s standards, it is best to create an awesome Magic themed email invitation and then email it or send it via the many apps or social media such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or similar. It is up to you and your kid to decide how you would send the Magic birthday party invitations. Magic party supplies include very attractive invitations that you can send to your guests via (snail) mail.
Magic Thank You Notes
Magic themed thank you notes should definitely be prepared and ready for handing out at the door or sent over to those who brought gifts. Everyone wants a thank you for doing something good, and because not many people take the time to do that these days, so sending out Magic thank you noted will make you stand apart. It was a custom in the past to send out a thank you card to everyone who attended a birthday party (or other party/wedding), but in the new rules, delivery is all up to the sender because these Magic notes or cards are not time sensitive like an invitation.
Whether handed out at the door, sent via social media after the party is over, or sent via snail mail, it is up to the host and the reason for sending these Magic appreciation tokens. One might say that a lot of care goes into snail mail, and another may say time is a factor, so it is up to you how and when you send the Magic thank-you cards.
Magic Birthday Decorations
Plan the decorations well before the Magic party. If you are inventing everything beforehand, planning the layout before developing the decorations takes almost all of the stress out for a great Magic birthday party. For example, balloon placement is not very important, however, cluttering a wall with Magic theme colored balloons is definitely not on the agenda. However, tossing many balloons on the floor as a game during the Magic party (maybe full of candy and those who sit on them faster grab more candy) is acceptable and not actually a mess – at least not until after the game.
The kitchen should have the table prepared with Magic theme-oriented tablecloth, cake and cupcakes, plates, plastic utensils, cups, and anything theme related to making the table burst out of the kitchen.
Magic Birthday Party Menu
Take a moment to lay out the entire Magic party menu and if it is a community meal, get together with everyone on Facebook or similar to map out the menu for the day. Food and snacks are important for a party (and your Magic birthday is no exception), because it becomes a conversation starter, it also keeps children in a single area for a period, and it provides everyone something to help with when needed.
Magic Birthday Cake
A Magic cake can be a game as well. Rather than having a ‘decorated’ cake, have a plain white cake frosting, and then add a ton of stuff around the cake so everyone can decorate their own with Magic party supplies. The items can be sprinkles, cookies, flavored syrups, and more Magic themed cake decorations, and as a result it will create a fun time (though messy).
Music And Entertainment For A Great Magic Birthday Party
DJ’s make a lot of money because they have their music already listed and ready to push play and your Magic party should have the same preparation. Choose music that the kids like, but also keep it nice and clean and if possible, based on Magic. When thinking of a great birthday party for kids music can be part of the day as well as part of the games played during the Magic party. There are dance-off games, regular games that need background music, and if you look online, there are a plethora of ideas to use music during a Magic birthday celebration.
Magic Party Games
Games for the party depend on the theme and of course, classic games have always been a stitch in parties because of how fun they are and they’ll surely go well with a Magic themed birthday party. Pin the tail on “anything” theme related just works and it could be put the tires in the right spot on a ‘Cars’ theme, or put the wings on a fairy or anything that connects to Magic. Be creative with that game to make it relate to the Magic theme, and you will find they appreciate it.
Mixing two activities in one can increase the fun of standing in line as well, and a perfect example would be forgoing the piñata and instead, fill Magic balloons with candy and blow them up and then pin them to a thick foam board and use plastic darts to pop them. And while they are waiting in line to play that, you can also run a line for face painting as this keeps everyone happy moving from one line to the other and keep the fun going for the Magic fans.
Musical Chairs And Magic Birthday
Musical chairs will always be a classic party game and will never stop being fun and will go well with a Magic bash. It is as simple as setting up all the chairs, turn on the music, and turning it off while each round takes away a couple of chairs, depending on the amount of people playing in the Magic party. Finally, give a price to the last three winners and your little guests will never forget how great your Magic party was. One of the things about party games is that every single one should have a prize, and teach positive competition to all the little ones participating in the Magic birthday party games.
Maintaining Control During The Magic Birthday Party
Maintain control by delegating and lower stress by actually having fun in your Magic themed party. Having a bigger brother or sister around can be a great stress reliever as well as increase fun for parents as well during the Magic themed birthday party. When a game starts, instead of trying to control every aspect on your own, have an older sibling run the Magic party game after you have already set everything up, and have everyone ready.
More often than not, we as parents tend to worry about the small details, and when we run games or food distribution or whatever it is, we miss the fun part, the parts where kids run into Kodak moments, all because we are worrying that nothing should go wrong in our Magic themed celebration. When we delegate these tasks to older kids or an aunt or uncle, we have the opportunity to enjoy more of the Magic party.
A Game That Helps Cleanup Magic Party Venue
Prepare a cleanup game at the end of the Magic birthday party before people leave, but disguise it all. At the end of a party, what usually occurs is everyone stands up, thanks the host, and then simply leaves and the best way to avoid this is to make one final game before anyone at your Magic celebrations even expects this to happen, even the adults.
Make two teams and the winning team at the Magic party is declared number one for the day, and the another team is number two; however, they can also be called team chocolate thunder or, alternatively, team Bob; it is a team thing. Most of all, the game itself should be fun and based on Magic theme, making it timed, or based on quantity, whoever cleaned up the most at the end of the period wins.
Magic Party Supplies
Magic birthday party supplies are available a la carte as well as in pre-made kits. The Magic party packs (kits) come in handy because they contain everything that you’ll need to throw a great birthday party for your kid. Magic party supplies kits are available in the following variants:
Magic Party Supplies Standard Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Standard Tableware Kit includes Magic themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Magic Party Supplies Deluxe Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Deluxe Tableware Kit includes Magic themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set), Solid Color Streamers (2), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Magic Party Supplies Ultimate Kit For 8 Guests.
The Ultimate Kit includes Magic themed 9″ Lunch Plates (8) and 7″ Cake Plates (8). Furthermore, this Magic kit also contains 9 Oz Cups (8), Lunch Napkins (16) and Forks (8). In addition, Magic ultimate kit includes Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set). Magic ultimate kit also features Solid Color Streamers (2) and 28″ Giant Heart Balloon (1). Furthermore, it includes Magic themed Party Hats (8), Blowouts (8) and Large Jointed Banner (1). Also, this Magic kit features Door Kit (7 Pieces), Balloon Weight (1), Solid Curling Ribbon (1). And finally, Magic themed, 18″ Balloons (2), 18″ Solid Balloons, Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
In addition to the above mentioned ready-made kits, Magic party supplies are also available a la carte:
Magic Party Supplies – Tableware:
- Magic 16oz. Plastic Favor Cup (Single Piece).
- Magic 7″ Cake Plates (Pack of 8).
- Magic 9″ Lunch Plates (Pack of 8).
- Magic Plastic Tablecover (Single Piece).
- Magic 9 oz Cups (Pack of 8).
- Magic Beverage Napkins (Pack of 16).
- Magic Lunch Napkins (Pack of 16).
Magic Party Supplies – Personalization:
- Magic Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Magic Personalized Candy Bar Wrapper (Single Piece).
- Magic Personalized Bottle Label (Sheet of 4).
- Magic Personalized Favor Mug (Single Piece).
- Magic Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Magic Personalized Stickers (Sheet of 12).
- Magic Personalized Lollipops (Pack of 12).
- Magic Personalized Magnet (Single Piece).
- Magic Personalized Favor Bag (Pack of 12).
- Magic Personalized Bubbles (Pack of 18).
- Magic Personalized Banner (Single Piece).
- Magic Personalized Lip Balm (Pack of 12).
- Magic Personalized 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 20).
- Magic Personalized Rectangular Stickers (Sheet of 15).
- Magic Personalized Candy Tubes (Pack of 12).
- Magic Personalized Mini Magnet (Single Piece).
- Magic Personalized 1″ Mini Key Chain (Single Piece).
More Magic Party Supplies Personalization
- Magic Personalized Paint Cans (Pack of 6).
- Magic Personalized Bag Tag (Single Piece).
- Magic Personalized Button (Single Piece).
- Magic Personalized Activity Mat (Pack of 8).
- Magic Personalized 2.25″ Key Chain (Single Piece).
- Magic Personalized Placemat (Single Piece).
- Magic Personalized Zipper Pull (Single Piece).
- Magic Personalized 1″ Carabiner (Single Piece).
- Magic Personalized Address Labels (Sheet of 15).
- Magic Personalized Candy Bin with Candy Scoop (Pack of 10).
- Magic Personalized Glass Milk Bottles (Pack of 10).
- Magic Personalized Mini Button (Single Piece).
- Magic Personalized Mint Tins (Pack of 12).
- Magic Personalized Mini Paint Cans (Pack of 12).
- Magic Personalized Mini Stickers (Sheet of 20).
- Magic Personalized Luggage Tag (Single Piece).
- Magic Personalized Plain Glass Jars (Pack of 10).
- Magic Personalized Glass Apothecary Jars (Pack of 10).
Magic Party Supplies – Invitations and Thank Yous:
- Pack of 8 Magic Thank Yous.
- Magic Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Sheet of 15 Magic Personalized Address Labels.
- Magic Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Pack of 8 Magic Invitations.
Magic Party Supplies – Favors and Gifts:
- Magic Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Magic Deluxe Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Magic Lootbags (Pack of 8).
- Magic Tote Bag (Single Piece).
- Magic Favor Container (Single Piece).
- Magic Sticker (4 Sheets).
- Magic Tattoo (4 Sheets).
- Magic Stretchy Bracelets (Pack of 4).
- Magic Bounce Balls (Pack of 6).
- Magic Plush Hangers In Blind Bag.
- Magic Ultimate Activity Book.
- Magic Fruit and Veggie Sticker Fun Pack.
- Magic Home and Fashion Activity Album.
- Magic All Mixed Up Sticker Fun Pack.
- Magic Fashion and Beauty Sticker Fun Pack.
- Magic Pencils (Pack of 8).
- Magic Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Magic Favor Pack (48 Pieces).
- Magic Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Magic Poppin Crunch Candy Pak.
More Magic Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Magic Projector Pen (Single Piece).
- Magic Gel Pens (2 Pack).
- Magic 2-Pack Mini Figure Puzzle Erasers Assortment.
- Magic 3″ Figure Squishie Balls (Single Piece) Assorted.
- Magic Lip Balm Strawberry Kiss.
- Magic Coloring and Activity Book.
- Magic Color and Trace.
- Magic Fruit Gummies Theater Box.
- Magic Fashion Tags.
- Magic Touchable Bubbles (Single Piece).
- Magic Glass Slipper (Single Piece).
- Magic Glitter Poppers (Single Piece).
- Magic Party Bubbles Favor (Pack of 6).
- Magic Theme Color Favor Bag.
- Magic Guitar Bubbles (Pack of 4).
- Magic Elastic Bands Lolliband Favor (Single Piece).
- Magic Party Bubbles Favor Pack (Pack of 6).
- Magic Rainbow Scratch Art Boards Set (Single Piece).
- Magic Theme Color Treat Favor Boxes (Pack of 6).
- Magic Theme Color Favor Bag.
Magic Party Supplies Favors and Gifts – More Options
- Magic Mini Maracas (Pack of 12).
- Magic Mini Pen (10-pack).
- Magic Theme Color Watermelon Mini Unicorn Pops (Pack of 24).
- Magic Friendship Adjustable Bracelets (Pack of 48).
- Magic Theme Color Plastic Bucket.
- Magic Body Jewel (Pack of 12).
- Magic Play-Doh Mini Coloring Activity Set (Single Piece).
- Magic Mini Watercolor Paint Set (Pack of 6).
- Magic Flower Straw (2-pack).
- Shimmer Magic Theme Color Sixlets 14oz (Single Piece).
- Shimmer Magic Theme Color Gumballs 2lb (Single Piece).
- Magic Party Bubbles, 8 oz. (Single Piece).
- Magic Theme Color Wrapper Buttermints 7oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Magic Chinese Yo-Yo Favor (Pack of 12).
- Magic Assorted Bright Color Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Magic Notebook Activity Kit (Pack of 12).
- Magic Theme Color Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Magic Prismatic Rainbow Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Magic Star Straw (Pack of 12).
- Magic 2 Pack Figures.
Some More Magic Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Magic Thin Attitude Wristbands (Pack of 24).
- Magic Theme Color Star Bubble Necklace (Pack of 4).
- Magic Play Pack (Single Piece).
- Magic Primary Color Mini 2″ Bubbles 1oz. (Pack of 18).
- Magic Prismatic Pastel Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Magic Mini Mechanical Pencil (Pack of 24).
- Magic BeanBoozled 3.5 oz Jelly Beans Spinner Gift Box.
- Magic Mini Chalk (20-pack).
- Magic Theme Color Lollipops (Pack of 28).
- Magic Theme Color Paper Favor Bags (Pack of 12).
- Magic Theme Color Cherry Rock Candy Sticks (Pack of 8).
- Treat Boxes Magic Theme Color (Pack of 12).
- Shimmer Magic Theme Color Gumballs 8oz (Single Piece).
- Magic Theme Color Swirl 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 24).
- Magic Glitter Balls (Single Piece).
- Magic Theme Color Jelly Beans 14 oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Magic Theme Color Watermelon Frooties Tootsie Rolls (360 Pieces).
- Magic Theme Color Candy Filled 6″ Straws (240 Pieces).
- Magic Multicolor Striped Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Magic Candy Box.
Magic Party Supplies – Decorations:
- Magic Photo Booth Kit.
- Magic Decoration Kit (7 Pieces).
- Magic Large Jointed Banner (Single Piece).
- Magic Photo Booth Props (Pack of 8).
- Magic Door Poster (Single Piece).
- Magic Pals Peel and Stick Giant Wall Graphic (Single Piece).
- Magic Burst Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decal (Single Piece).
- Magic Wall Decor Kit.
- Magic Theme Color Foil 8 1/2″ Cascade Centerpiece (Single Piece).
- Magic Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Magic Bright Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations, Asst.
- Magic Theme Color Stars Foil Confetti .5Oz (Single Piece).
- Magic Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Magic Pastel Customizable Foil Swirl Decoration Kit.
- Magic Party Game.
- Magic Lavender Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Magic Pastel Customizable Letter Banner (Single Piece).
- Magic Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy 12′ Garland (Single Piece).
- Magic Pastel Customizable Birthday Room Decorating Kit.
- Magic Theme Color Birthday Party Decoration Kit.
- Magic Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy Decorations (Single Piece).
- Magic Rainbow Autograph Matte (Single Piece).
- Magic Theme Color 16 oz washable tempera paint plastic squeeze bottle.
- Magic Peel and Stick Wall Decals (39 Pieces).
Magic Party Supplies – Balloons:
- 18″ Magic Round Foil Balloon.
- 12″ Magic 2 Sided Balloons (Pack of 8).
- Magic Balloon Bouquet Kit.
- Magic 28″ Giant Heart Shape Foil Balloon.
In addition to the above Magic theme balloons Solid Latex Balloons (10-pack), Solid Curling Ribbon (Single Piece), Metallic Round 18″ Balloon (Single Piece), Latex 12″ Dots Balloons (Pack of 6), Mylar Number Balloons (Single Piece) and Balloon Stick-Ups are also available.
Furthermore, you can also order Light Up LED 12″ Balloons (5 Pack), Balloon Drop Bag 80″ (Single Piece), Sticky Tack Value Pack, Disposable Helium Tank 14.9 Cubic Ft. and 25ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece) to make your Magic party spectacular.
Also, Ultra Hi-Float Balloon Treatment Kit 16oz (Single Piece), 50ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece), Twist-N-Shape Balloon Kit (Single Piece) and 17″ Chalkboard Balloon go well with the Magic theme.
Magic Party Supplies – Pinatas:
- Magic 3D Pull Pinata.
- Pull String Pinata Kit – Magic.
- Magic Drum Pull Pinata Kit.
- Magic 3D Pull Pinata Kit.
- Pull String Pinata – Magic.
- Magic Drum Pull Pinata.
Also, you may choose from Pinata Blindfold Mask, Pinata Filler (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors 64Pcs (Single Piece), Multi-color Pinata Stick Bat (Single Piece), Festive Pinata Filler Favors 36Pcs (Single Piece) and Basic Pinata Kit (Single Piece) for your Magic party.
Furthermore, you can select from Jelly Belly Fun Pack (45 Count) Bag, Festive Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2Lb (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2 Lb Bag (Single Piece), Boy Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece) and Primary Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece) to make your Magic birthday party fun.
In addition, you can also buy Pull String Blank Pinata, Girl Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece), Pastel Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece), Pull Ribbon Pinata Conversion Kit (Single Piece) and Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 1Lb Bag (Single Piece) for a great Magic themed birthday party.
Magic Cake Supplies:
In addition to the Magic Cake Decoration with 8 Candle Holders, there are Color Flame 2″ Candles (Pack of 12), Extra Large 5″ Candles (Single Piece), Rainbow Party Cupcake Boxes (Pack of 12) and Star-topped Spiral 3″ Birthday Candles (4 Pack).
Furthermore, you can make your Magic party more fun with Striped Birthday Candles, Multi-color. (20-Pack), Clear Plastic 11″ Cake Knife (Single Piece), Color Flame Jumbo 4″ Candles (4 Pack), Birthday Candles (Pack of 12) and Magic Re-Lite Candles (10 Pack).
In addition, you can also buy Happy Birthday Candles – Primary (Single Piece), Celebrate Colorful Cupcake Box, Celebrate Black and White Cupcake Box and Time to Magic Cake Decoration Set.
In the end, the day is all about Magic theme and the birthday child, and it wraps around them. We know that time and money adds some constraints, but a great and memorable Magic birthday party is easy to accomplish if plans are in place beforehand. Simply follow his or her likes, use a ton of balloons, and if possible, purchase Magic party supplies or a birthday kit, they help a lot.