Since you’ve landed on this page, I would assume that you’re looking for LEGO Party Supplies. LEGO is indeed a great kids’ birthday party theme that will surely make excitement come alive.
LEGO Birthday Party Is Fun.
Throwing a party should be fun in the planning, developing, and finally having the party itself and LEGO party supplies and party packs have made this possible. When it comes to throwing a party for our kids, I can assure you that a LEGO themed birthday bash would be engaging, unique, and something people will enjoy putting on Facebook, but not in a negative way.
LEGO Party – At Home Or Outdoors?
These days’ parties are usually extravagant for kids, but parents tend to forget that kids almost do not care about the person who had a go-cart rented for their party; they would rather love to have a LEGO theme based party at home. A LEGO party rather at home can be much more fun than taking them to the local chicken place and paying them to make a cake.
Maybe parents who rent places for their birthday parties have a good reason, such as a lack of time to plan anything because of work, or because there is simply not enough room at home to have a big party and LEGO party supplies can work their magic in an outdoors party as well. However, the most memorable LEGO birthday party would be the one thrown right at home with all of the friends and families involved.
Involve Your Child In Planning A LEGO Themed Party.
Remember as parents to make the focus on the birthday boy or girl while planning a LEGO birthday party. A child is more excited about a fake cardboard action figure 5 foot tall painted by them over a store bought LEGO sign that they can only look at. Zeroing in on what is most fun, memorable, and great for them is the focus, and for achieving that, we simply have to know our children, understand what makes them happy, and create the entire theme around that with LEGO party supplies.
How Much Long Should A LEGO Birthday Bash Last?
Plan for 3 hours of LEGO fun and wrap it up. First of all, make the LEGO theme something they already like. Ask them what the best LEGO party in the world would be, and then make something (almost) similar. Try to keep costs down; because a LEGO birthday party can become rather expensive, but they will appreciate the party, and not remember every detail the next day.
LEGO Party Supplies Uncomplicate The Party Planning!
Keep the LEGO kids’ party simple with LEGO birthday supplies, even though to everyone else it may look complicated. Use the LEGO party packs featured on this site to throw the greatest birthday party for your kid almost tension-free. Yes, you can hop from one local retailer to another searching for LEGO kids’ party supplies, or you can try to make them yourselves, but trust me, it’s not worth it. Who doesn’t want a great party filled with LEGO party decorations that look like they were a pretty penny, but in actuality, the expense was time.
Ideas For A Great LEGO Birthday Party
Create an idea for the theme and buy a LEGO party pack, or party supplies a la carte. Write down a list of LEGO things that you know and think they (kids) like, and then kick out the ones that are unrealistic, and finally present the finished list to your birthday kid to let them choose. From there, it’s all about color, items related to LEGO themes, and food.
There are many resources online, and if you have the money to purchase a LEGO party pack, they will include everything you need for your chosen theme. However, from the other side, if you do not want to purchase pre-made LEGO party items, and you would rather create everything, try to do so on a budget. It is extremely easy to spend too much money on frivolous LEGO birthday items.
LEGO Party Invitations
LEGO birthday invitations can be handmade or electronic; because even kids have phones these days, so electronic is easy and fast. But old school thought states that printed invitations with a great design for the LEGO theme and mailing them snail mail is the best way to go. However, currently, the mailbox is for bills and junk mail, and about 30% of the time, someone will pay attention to their mail only because they are expecting a package or specific bill and your LEGO invitations can go unnoticed.
According to today’s standards, it is best to create an awesome LEGO themed email invitation and then email it or send it via the many apps or social media such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or similar. It is up to you and your kid to decide how you would send the LEGO birthday party invitations. LEGO party supplies include very attractive invitations that you can send to your guests via (snail) mail.
LEGO Thank You Notes
LEGO themed thank you notes should definitely be prepared and ready for handing out at the door or sent over to those who brought gifts. Everyone wants a thank you for doing something good, and because not many people take the time to do that these days, so sending out LEGO thank you noted will make you stand apart. It was a custom in the past to send out a thank you card to everyone who attended a birthday party (or other party/wedding), but in the new rules, delivery is all up to the sender because these LEGO notes or cards are not time sensitive like an invitation.
Whether handed out at the door, sent via social media after the party is over, or sent via snail mail, it is up to the host and the reason for sending these LEGO appreciation tokens. One might say that a lot of care goes into snail mail, and another may say time is a factor, so it is up to you how and when you send the LEGO thank-you cards.
LEGO Birthday Decorations
Plan the decorations well before the LEGO party. If you are inventing everything beforehand, planning the layout before developing the decorations takes almost all of the stress out for a great LEGO birthday party. For example, balloon placement is not very important, however, cluttering a wall with LEGO theme colored balloons is definitely not on the agenda. However, tossing many balloons on the floor as a game during the LEGO party (maybe full of candy and those who sit on them faster grab more candy) is acceptable and not actually a mess – at least not until after the game.
The kitchen should have the table prepared with LEGO theme-oriented tablecloth, cake and cupcakes, plates, plastic utensils, cups, and anything theme related to making the table burst out of the kitchen.
LEGO Birthday Party Menu
Take a moment to lay out the entire LEGO party menu and if it is a community meal, get together with everyone on Facebook or similar to map out the menu for the day. Food and snacks are important for a party (and your LEGO birthday is no exception), because it becomes a conversation starter, it also keeps children in a single area for a period, and it provides everyone something to help with when needed.
LEGO Birthday Cake
A LEGO cake can be a game as well. Rather than having a ‘decorated’ cake, have a plain white cake frosting, and then add a ton of stuff around the cake so everyone can decorate their own with LEGO party supplies. The items can be sprinkles, cookies, flavored syrups, and more LEGO themed cake decorations, and as a result it will create a fun time (though messy).
Music And Entertainment For A Great LEGO Birthday Party
DJ’s make a lot of money because they have their music already listed and ready to push play and your LEGO party should have the same preparation. Choose music that the kids like, but also keep it nice and clean and if possible, based on LEGO. When thinking of a great birthday party for kids music can be part of the day as well as part of the games played during the LEGO party. There are dance-off games, regular games that need background music, and if you look online, there are a plethora of ideas to use music during a LEGO birthday celebration.
LEGO Party Games
Games for the party depend on the theme and of course, classic games have always been a stitch in parties because of how fun they are and they’ll surely go well with a LEGO themed birthday party. Pin the tail on “anything” theme related just works and it could be put the tires in the right spot on a ‘Cars’ theme, or put the wings on a fairy or anything that connects to LEGO. Be creative with that game to make it relate to the LEGO theme, and you will find they appreciate it.
Mixing two activities in one can increase the fun of standing in line as well, and a perfect example would be forgoing the piñata and instead, fill LEGO balloons with candy and blow them up and then pin them to a thick foam board and use plastic darts to pop them. And while they are waiting in line to play that, you can also run a line for face painting as this keeps everyone happy moving from one line to the other and keep the fun going for the LEGO fans.
Musical Chairs And LEGO Birthday
Musical chairs will always be a classic party game and will never stop being fun and will go well with a LEGO bash. It is as simple as setting up all the chairs, turn on the music, and turning it off while each round takes away a couple of chairs, depending on the amount of people playing in the LEGO party. Finally, give a price to the last three winners and your little guests will never forget how great your LEGO party was. One of the things about party games is that every single one should have a prize, and teach positive competition to all the little ones participating in the LEGO birthday party games.
Maintaining Control During The LEGO Birthday Party
Maintain control by delegating and lower stress by actually having fun in your LEGO themed party. Having a bigger brother or sister around can be a great stress reliever as well as increase fun for parents as well during the LEGO themed birthday party. When a game starts, instead of trying to control every aspect on your own, have an older sibling run the LEGO party game after you have already set everything up, and have everyone ready.
More often than not, we as parents tend to worry about the small details, and when we run games or food distribution or whatever it is, we miss the fun part, the parts where kids run into Kodak moments, all because we are worrying that nothing should go wrong in our LEGO themed celebration. When we delegate these tasks to older kids or an aunt or uncle, we have the opportunity to enjoy more of the LEGO party.
A Game That Helps Cleanup LEGO Party Venue
Prepare a cleanup game at the end of the LEGO birthday party before people leave, but disguise it all. At the end of a party, what usually occurs is everyone stands up, thanks the host, and then simply leaves and the best way to avoid this is to make one final game before anyone at your LEGO celebrations even expects this to happen, even the adults.
Make two teams and the winning team at the LEGO party is declared number one for the day, and the another team is number two; however, they can also be called team chocolate thunder or, alternatively, team Bob; it is a team thing. Most of all, the game itself should be fun and based on LEGO theme, making it timed, or based on quantity, whoever cleaned up the most at the end of the period wins.
LEGO Party Supplies
LEGO birthday party supplies are available a la carte as well as in pre-made kits. The LEGO party packs (kits) come in handy because they contain everything that you’ll need to throw a great birthday party for your kid. LEGO party supplies kits are available in the following variants:
LEGO Party Supplies Standard Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Standard Tableware Kit includes LEGO themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
LEGO Party Supplies Deluxe Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Deluxe Tableware Kit includes LEGO themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set), Solid Color Streamers (2), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
LEGO Party Supplies Ultimate Kit For 8 Guests.
The Ultimate Kit includes LEGO themed 9″ Lunch Plates (8) and 7″ Cake Plates (8). Furthermore, this LEGO kit also contains 9 Oz Cups (8), Lunch Napkins (16) and Forks (8). In addition, LEGO ultimate kit includes Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set). LEGO ultimate kit also features Solid Color Streamers (2) and 28″ Giant Heart Balloon (1). Furthermore, it includes LEGO themed Party Hats (8), Blowouts (8) and Large Jointed Banner (1). Also, this LEGO kit features Door Kit (7 Pieces), Balloon Weight (1), Solid Curling Ribbon (1). And finally, LEGO themed, 18″ Balloons (2), 18″ Solid Balloons, Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
In addition to the above mentioned ready-made kits, LEGO party supplies are also available a la carte:
LEGO Party Supplies – Tableware:
- LEGO 16oz. Plastic Favor Cup (Single Piece).
- LEGO 7″ Cake Plates (Pack of 8).
- LEGO 9″ Lunch Plates (Pack of 8).
- LEGO Plastic Tablecover (Single Piece).
- LEGO 9 oz Cups (Pack of 8).
- LEGO Beverage Napkins (Pack of 16).
- LEGO Lunch Napkins (Pack of 16).
LEGO Party Supplies – Personalization:
- LEGO Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- LEGO Personalized Candy Bar Wrapper (Single Piece).
- LEGO Personalized Bottle Label (Sheet of 4).
- LEGO Personalized Favor Mug (Single Piece).
- LEGO Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- LEGO Personalized Stickers (Sheet of 12).
- LEGO Personalized Lollipops (Pack of 12).
- LEGO Personalized Magnet (Single Piece).
- LEGO Personalized Favor Bag (Pack of 12).
- LEGO Personalized Bubbles (Pack of 18).
- LEGO Personalized Banner (Single Piece).
- LEGO Personalized Lip Balm (Pack of 12).
- LEGO Personalized 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 20).
- LEGO Personalized Rectangular Stickers (Sheet of 15).
- LEGO Personalized Candy Tubes (Pack of 12).
- LEGO Personalized Mini Magnet (Single Piece).
- LEGO Personalized 1″ Mini Key Chain (Single Piece).
More LEGO Party Supplies Personalization
- LEGO Personalized Paint Cans (Pack of 6).
- LEGO Personalized Bag Tag (Single Piece).
- LEGO Personalized Button (Single Piece).
- LEGO Personalized Activity Mat (Pack of 8).
- LEGO Personalized 2.25″ Key Chain (Single Piece).
- LEGO Personalized Placemat (Single Piece).
- LEGO Personalized Zipper Pull (Single Piece).
- LEGO Personalized 1″ Carabiner (Single Piece).
- LEGO Personalized Address Labels (Sheet of 15).
- LEGO Personalized Candy Bin with Candy Scoop (Pack of 10).
- LEGO Personalized Glass Milk Bottles (Pack of 10).
- LEGO Personalized Mini Button (Single Piece).
- LEGO Personalized Mint Tins (Pack of 12).
- LEGO Personalized Mini Paint Cans (Pack of 12).
- LEGO Personalized Mini Stickers (Sheet of 20).
- LEGO Personalized Luggage Tag (Single Piece).
- LEGO Personalized Plain Glass Jars (Pack of 10).
- LEGO Personalized Glass Apothecary Jars (Pack of 10).
LEGO Party Supplies – Invitations and Thank Yous:
- Pack of 8 LEGO Thank Yous.
- LEGO Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Sheet of 15 LEGO Personalized Address Labels.
- LEGO Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Pack of 8 LEGO Invitations.
LEGO Party Supplies – Favors and Gifts:
- LEGO Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- LEGO Deluxe Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- LEGO Lootbags (Pack of 8).
- LEGO Tote Bag (Single Piece).
- LEGO Favor Container (Single Piece).
- LEGO Sticker (4 Sheets).
- LEGO Tattoo (4 Sheets).
- LEGO Stretchy Bracelets (Pack of 4).
- LEGO Bounce Balls (Pack of 6).
- LEGO Plush Hangers In Blind Bag.
- LEGO Ultimate Activity Book.
- LEGO Fruit and Veggie Sticker Fun Pack.
- LEGO Home and Fashion Activity Album.
- LEGO All Mixed Up Sticker Fun Pack.
- LEGO Fashion and Beauty Sticker Fun Pack.
- LEGO Pencils (Pack of 8).
- LEGO Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- LEGO Favor Pack (48 Pieces).
- LEGO Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- LEGO Poppin Crunch Candy Pak.
More LEGO Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- LEGO Projector Pen (Single Piece).
- LEGO Gel Pens (2 Pack).
- LEGO 2-Pack Mini Figure Puzzle Erasers Assortment.
- LEGO 3″ Figure Squishie Balls (Single Piece) Assorted.
- LEGO Lip Balm Strawberry Kiss.
- LEGO Coloring and Activity Book.
- LEGO Color and Trace.
- LEGO Fruit Gummies Theater Box.
- LEGO Fashion Tags.
- LEGO Touchable Bubbles (Single Piece).
- LEGO Glass Slipper (Single Piece).
- LEGO Glitter Poppers (Single Piece).
- LEGO Party Bubbles Favor (Pack of 6).
- LEGO Theme Color Favor Bag.
- LEGO Guitar Bubbles (Pack of 4).
- LEGO Elastic Bands Lolliband Favor (Single Piece).
- LEGO Party Bubbles Favor Pack (Pack of 6).
- LEGO Rainbow Scratch Art Boards Set (Single Piece).
- LEGO Theme Color Treat Favor Boxes (Pack of 6).
- LEGO Theme Color Favor Bag.
LEGO Party Supplies Favors and Gifts – More Options
- LEGO Mini Maracas (Pack of 12).
- LEGO Mini Pen (10-pack).
- LEGO Theme Color Watermelon Mini Unicorn Pops (Pack of 24).
- LEGO Friendship Adjustable Bracelets (Pack of 48).
- LEGO Theme Color Plastic Bucket.
- LEGO Body Jewel (Pack of 12).
- LEGO Play-Doh Mini Coloring Activity Set (Single Piece).
- LEGO Mini Watercolor Paint Set (Pack of 6).
- LEGO Flower Straw (2-pack).
- Shimmer LEGO Theme Color Sixlets 14oz (Single Piece).
- Shimmer LEGO Theme Color Gumballs 2lb (Single Piece).
- LEGO Party Bubbles, 8 oz. (Single Piece).
- LEGO Theme Color Wrapper Buttermints 7oz Bag (Single Piece).
- LEGO Chinese Yo-Yo Favor (Pack of 12).
- LEGO Assorted Bright Color Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- LEGO Notebook Activity Kit (Pack of 12).
- LEGO Theme Color Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- LEGO Prismatic Rainbow Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- LEGO Star Straw (Pack of 12).
- LEGO 2 Pack Figures.
Some More LEGO Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- LEGO Thin Attitude Wristbands (Pack of 24).
- LEGO Theme Color Star Bubble Necklace (Pack of 4).
- LEGO Play Pack (Single Piece).
- LEGO Primary Color Mini 2″ Bubbles 1oz. (Pack of 18).
- LEGO Prismatic Pastel Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- LEGO Mini Mechanical Pencil (Pack of 24).
- LEGO BeanBoozled 3.5 oz Jelly Beans Spinner Gift Box.
- LEGO Mini Chalk (20-pack).
- LEGO Theme Color Lollipops (Pack of 28).
- LEGO Theme Color Paper Favor Bags (Pack of 12).
- LEGO Theme Color Cherry Rock Candy Sticks (Pack of 8).
- Treat Boxes LEGO Theme Color (Pack of 12).
- Shimmer LEGO Theme Color Gumballs 8oz (Single Piece).
- LEGO Theme Color Swirl 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 24).
- LEGO Glitter Balls (Single Piece).
- LEGO Theme Color Jelly Beans 14 oz Bag (Single Piece).
- LEGO Theme Color Watermelon Frooties Tootsie Rolls (360 Pieces).
- LEGO Theme Color Candy Filled 6″ Straws (240 Pieces).
- LEGO Multicolor Striped Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- LEGO Candy Box.
LEGO Party Supplies – Decorations:
- LEGO Photo Booth Kit.
- LEGO Decoration Kit (7 Pieces).
- LEGO Large Jointed Banner (Single Piece).
- LEGO Photo Booth Props (Pack of 8).
- LEGO Door Poster (Single Piece).
- LEGO Pals Peel and Stick Giant Wall Graphic (Single Piece).
- LEGO Burst Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decal (Single Piece).
- LEGO Wall Decor Kit.
- LEGO Theme Color Foil 8 1/2″ Cascade Centerpiece (Single Piece).
- LEGO Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- LEGO Bright Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations, Asst.
- LEGO Theme Color Stars Foil Confetti .5Oz (Single Piece).
- LEGO Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- LEGO Pastel Customizable Foil Swirl Decoration Kit.
- LEGO Party Game.
- LEGO Lavender Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- LEGO Pastel Customizable Letter Banner (Single Piece).
- LEGO Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy 12′ Garland (Single Piece).
- LEGO Pastel Customizable Birthday Room Decorating Kit.
- LEGO Theme Color Birthday Party Decoration Kit.
- LEGO Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy Decorations (Single Piece).
- LEGO Rainbow Autograph Matte (Single Piece).
- LEGO Theme Color 16 oz washable tempera paint plastic squeeze bottle.
- LEGO Peel and Stick Wall Decals (39 Pieces).
LEGO Party Supplies – Balloons:
- 18″ LEGO Round Foil Balloon.
- 12″ LEGO 2 Sided Balloons (Pack of 8).
- LEGO Balloon Bouquet Kit.
- LEGO 28″ Giant Heart Shape Foil Balloon.
In addition to the above LEGO theme balloons Solid Latex Balloons (10-pack), Solid Curling Ribbon (Single Piece), Metallic Round 18″ Balloon (Single Piece), Latex 12″ Dots Balloons (Pack of 6), Mylar Number Balloons (Single Piece) and Balloon Stick-Ups are also available.
Furthermore, you can also order Light Up LED 12″ Balloons (5 Pack), Balloon Drop Bag 80″ (Single Piece), Sticky Tack Value Pack, Disposable Helium Tank 14.9 Cubic Ft. and 25ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece) to make your LEGO party spectacular.
Also, Ultra Hi-Float Balloon Treatment Kit 16oz (Single Piece), 50ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece), Twist-N-Shape Balloon Kit (Single Piece) and 17″ Chalkboard Balloon go well with the LEGO theme.
LEGO Party Supplies – Pinatas:
- LEGO 3D Pull Pinata.
- Pull String Pinata Kit – LEGO.
- LEGO Drum Pull Pinata Kit.
- LEGO 3D Pull Pinata Kit.
- Pull String Pinata – LEGO.
- LEGO Drum Pull Pinata.
Also, you may choose from Pinata Blindfold Mask, Pinata Filler (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors 64Pcs (Single Piece), Multi-color Pinata Stick Bat (Single Piece), Festive Pinata Filler Favors 36Pcs (Single Piece) and Basic Pinata Kit (Single Piece) for your LEGO party.
Furthermore, you can select from Jelly Belly Fun Pack (45 Count) Bag, Festive Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2Lb (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2 Lb Bag (Single Piece), Boy Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece) and Primary Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece) to make your LEGO birthday party fun.
In addition, you can also buy Pull String Blank Pinata, Girl Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece), Pastel Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece), Pull Ribbon Pinata Conversion Kit (Single Piece) and Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 1Lb Bag (Single Piece) for a great LEGO themed birthday party.
LEGO Cake Supplies:
In addition to the LEGO Cake Decoration with 8 Candle Holders, there are Color Flame 2″ Candles (Pack of 12), Extra Large 5″ Candles (Single Piece), Rainbow Party Cupcake Boxes (Pack of 12) and Star-topped Spiral 3″ Birthday Candles (4 Pack).
Furthermore, you can make your LEGO party more fun with Striped Birthday Candles, Multi-color. (20-Pack), Clear Plastic 11″ Cake Knife (Single Piece), Color Flame Jumbo 4″ Candles (4 Pack), Birthday Candles (Pack of 12) and Magic Re-Lite Candles (10 Pack).
In addition, you can also buy Happy Birthday Candles – Primary (Single Piece), Celebrate Colorful Cupcake Box, Celebrate Black and White Cupcake Box and Time to LEGO Cake Decoration Set.
In the end, the day is all about LEGO theme and the birthday child, and it wraps around them. We know that time and money adds some constraints, but a great and memorable LEGO birthday party is easy to accomplish if plans are in place beforehand. Simply follow his or her likes, use a ton of balloons, and if possible, purchase LEGO party supplies or a birthday kit, they help a lot.