Since you’ve landed on this page, I would assume that you’re looking for Firefighter Party Supplies. Firefighter is indeed a great kids’ birthday party theme that will surely make excitement come alive.
Firefighter Birthday Party Is Fun.
Throwing a party should be fun in the planning, developing, and finally having the party itself and Firefighter party supplies and party packs have made this possible. When it comes to throwing a party for our kids, I can assure you that a Firefighter themed birthday bash would be engaging, unique, and something people will enjoy putting on Facebook, but not in a negative way.
Firefighter Party – At Home Or Outdoors?
These days’ parties are usually extravagant for kids, but parents tend to forget that kids almost do not care about the person who had a go-cart rented for their party; they would rather love to have a Firefighter theme based party at home. A Firefighter party rather at home can be much more fun than taking them to the local chicken place and paying them to make a cake.
Maybe parents who rent places for their birthday parties have a good reason, such as a lack of time to plan anything because of work, or because there is simply not enough room at home to have a big party and Firefighter party supplies can work their magic in an outdoors party as well. However, the most memorable Firefighter birthday party would be the one thrown right at home with all of the friends and families involved.
Involve Your Child In Planning A Firefighter Themed Party.
Remember as parents to make the focus on the birthday boy or girl while planning a Firefighter birthday party. A child is more excited about a fake cardboard action figure 5 foot tall painted by them over a store bought Firefighter sign that they can only look at. Zeroing in on what is most fun, memorable, and great for them is the focus, and for achieving that, we simply have to know our children, understand what makes them happy, and create the entire theme around that with Firefighter party supplies.
How Much Long Should A Firefighter Birthday Bash Last?
Plan for 3 hours of Firefighter fun and wrap it up. First of all, make the Firefighter theme something they already like. Ask them what the best Firefighter party in the world would be, and then make something (almost) similar. Try to keep costs down; because a Firefighter birthday party can become rather expensive, but they will appreciate the party, and not remember every detail the next day.
Firefighter Party Supplies Uncomplicate The Party Planning!
Keep the Firefighter kids’ party simple with Firefighter birthday supplies, even though to everyone else it may look complicated. Use the Firefighter party packs featured on this site to throw the greatest birthday party for your kid almost tension-free. Yes, you can hop from one local retailer to another searching for Firefighter kids’ party supplies, or you can try to make them yourselves, but trust me, it’s not worth it. Who doesn’t want a great party filled with Firefighter party decorations that look like they were a pretty penny, but in actuality, the expense was time.
Ideas For A Great Firefighter Birthday Party
Create an idea for the theme and buy a Firefighter party pack, or party supplies a la carte. Write down a list of Firefighter things that you know and think they (kids) like, and then kick out the ones that are unrealistic, and finally present the finished list to your birthday kid to let them choose. From there, it’s all about color, items related to Firefighter themes, and food.
There are many resources online, and if you have the money to purchase a Firefighter party pack, they will include everything you need for your chosen theme. However, from the other side, if you do not want to purchase pre-made Firefighter party items, and you would rather create everything, try to do so on a budget. It is extremely easy to spend too much money on frivolous Firefighter birthday items.
Firefighter Party Invitations
Firefighter birthday invitations can be handmade or electronic; because even kids have phones these days, so electronic is easy and fast. But old school thought states that printed invitations with a great design for the Firefighter theme and mailing them snail mail is the best way to go. However, currently, the mailbox is for bills and junk mail, and about 30% of the time, someone will pay attention to their mail only because they are expecting a package or specific bill and your Firefighter invitations can go unnoticed.
According to today’s standards, it is best to create an awesome Firefighter themed email invitation and then email it or send it via the many apps or social media such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or similar. It is up to you and your kid to decide how you would send the Firefighter birthday party invitations. Firefighter party supplies include very attractive invitations that you can send to your guests via (snail) mail.
Firefighter Thank You Notes
Firefighter themed thank you notes should definitely be prepared and ready for handing out at the door or sent over to those who brought gifts. Everyone wants a thank you for doing something good, and because not many people take the time to do that these days, so sending out Firefighter thank you noted will make you stand apart. It was a custom in the past to send out a thank you card to everyone who attended a birthday party (or other party/wedding), but in the new rules, delivery is all up to the sender because these Firefighter notes or cards are not time sensitive like an invitation.
Whether handed out at the door, sent via social media after the party is over, or sent via snail mail, it is up to the host and the reason for sending these Firefighter appreciation tokens. One might say that a lot of care goes into snail mail, and another may say time is a factor, so it is up to you how and when you send the Firefighter thank-you cards.
Firefighter Birthday Decorations
Plan the decorations well before the Firefighter party. If you are inventing everything beforehand, planning the layout before developing the decorations takes almost all of the stress out for a great Firefighter birthday party. For example, balloon placement is not very important, however, cluttering a wall with Firefighter theme colored balloons is definitely not on the agenda. However, tossing many balloons on the floor as a game during the Firefighter party (maybe full of candy and those who sit on them faster grab more candy) is acceptable and not actually a mess – at least not until after the game.
The kitchen should have the table prepared with Firefighter theme-oriented tablecloth, cake and cupcakes, plates, plastic utensils, cups, and anything theme related to making the table burst out of the kitchen.
Firefighter Birthday Party Menu
Take a moment to lay out the entire Firefighter party menu and if it is a community meal, get together with everyone on Facebook or similar to map out the menu for the day. Food and snacks are important for a party (and your Firefighter birthday is no exception), because it becomes a conversation starter, it also keeps children in a single area for a period, and it provides everyone something to help with when needed.
Firefighter Birthday Cake
A Firefighter cake can be a game as well. Rather than having a ‘decorated’ cake, have a plain white cake frosting, and then add a ton of stuff around the cake so everyone can decorate their own with Firefighter party supplies. The items can be sprinkles, cookies, flavored syrups, and more Firefighter themed cake decorations, and as a result it will create a fun time (though messy).
Music And Entertainment For A Great Firefighter Birthday Party
DJ’s make a lot of money because they have their music already listed and ready to push play and your Firefighter party should have the same preparation. Choose music that the kids like, but also keep it nice and clean and if possible, based on Firefighter. When thinking of a great birthday party for kids music can be part of the day as well as part of the games played during the Firefighter party. There are dance-off games, regular games that need background music, and if you look online, there are a plethora of ideas to use music during a Firefighter birthday celebration.
Firefighter Party Games
Games for the party depend on the theme and of course, classic games have always been a stitch in parties because of how fun they are and they’ll surely go well with a Firefighter themed birthday party. Pin the tail on “anything” theme related just works and it could be put the tires in the right spot on a ‘Cars’ theme, or put the wings on a fairy or anything that connects to Firefighter. Be creative with that game to make it relate to the Firefighter theme, and you will find they appreciate it.
Mixing two activities in one can increase the fun of standing in line as well, and a perfect example would be forgoing the piñata and instead, fill Firefighter balloons with candy and blow them up and then pin them to a thick foam board and use plastic darts to pop them. And while they are waiting in line to play that, you can also run a line for face painting as this keeps everyone happy moving from one line to the other and keep the fun going for the Firefighter fans.
Musical Chairs And Firefighter Birthday
Musical chairs will always be a classic party game and will never stop being fun and will go well with a Firefighter bash. It is as simple as setting up all the chairs, turn on the music, and turning it off while each round takes away a couple of chairs, depending on the amount of people playing in the Firefighter party. Finally, give a price to the last three winners and your little guests will never forget how great your Firefighter party was. One of the things about party games is that every single one should have a prize, and teach positive competition to all the little ones participating in the Firefighter birthday party games.
Maintaining Control During The Firefighter Birthday Party
Maintain control by delegating and lower stress by actually having fun in your Firefighter themed party. Having a bigger brother or sister around can be a great stress reliever as well as increase fun for parents as well during the Firefighter themed birthday party. When a game starts, instead of trying to control every aspect on your own, have an older sibling run the Firefighter party game after you have already set everything up, and have everyone ready.
More often than not, we as parents tend to worry about the small details, and when we run games or food distribution or whatever it is, we miss the fun part, the parts where kids run into Kodak moments, all because we are worrying that nothing should go wrong in our Firefighter themed celebration. When we delegate these tasks to older kids or an aunt or uncle, we have the opportunity to enjoy more of the Firefighter party.
A Game That Helps Cleanup Firefighter Party Venue
Prepare a cleanup game at the end of the Firefighter birthday party before people leave, but disguise it all. At the end of a party, what usually occurs is everyone stands up, thanks the host, and then simply leaves and the best way to avoid this is to make one final game before anyone at your Firefighter celebrations even expects this to happen, even the adults.
Make two teams and the winning team at the Firefighter party is declared number one for the day, and the another team is number two; however, they can also be called team chocolate thunder or, alternatively, team Bob; it is a team thing. Most of all, the game itself should be fun and based on Firefighter theme, making it timed, or based on quantity, whoever cleaned up the most at the end of the period wins.
Firefighter Party Supplies
Firefighter birthday party supplies are available a la carte as well as in pre-made kits. The Firefighter party packs (kits) come in handy because they contain everything that you’ll need to throw a great birthday party for your kid. Firefighter party supplies kits are available in the following variants:
Firefighter Party Supplies Standard Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Standard Tableware Kit includes Firefighter themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Firefighter Party Supplies Deluxe Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Deluxe Tableware Kit includes Firefighter themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set), Solid Color Streamers (2), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Firefighter Party Supplies Ultimate Kit For 8 Guests.
The Ultimate Kit includes Firefighter themed 9″ Lunch Plates (8) and 7″ Cake Plates (8). Furthermore, this Firefighter kit also contains 9 Oz Cups (8), Lunch Napkins (16) and Forks (8). In addition, Firefighter ultimate kit includes Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set). Firefighter ultimate kit also features Solid Color Streamers (2) and 28″ Giant Heart Balloon (1). Furthermore, it includes Firefighter themed Party Hats (8), Blowouts (8) and Large Jointed Banner (1). Also, this Firefighter kit features Door Kit (7 Pieces), Balloon Weight (1), Solid Curling Ribbon (1). And finally, Firefighter themed, 18″ Balloons (2), 18″ Solid Balloons, Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
In addition to the above mentioned ready-made kits, Firefighter party supplies are also available a la carte:
Firefighter Party Supplies – Tableware:
- Firefighter 16oz. Plastic Favor Cup (Single Piece).
- Firefighter 7″ Cake Plates (Pack of 8).
- Firefighter 9″ Lunch Plates (Pack of 8).
- Firefighter Plastic Tablecover (Single Piece).
- Firefighter 9 oz Cups (Pack of 8).
- Firefighter Beverage Napkins (Pack of 16).
- Firefighter Lunch Napkins (Pack of 16).
Firefighter Party Supplies – Personalization:
- Firefighter Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Personalized Candy Bar Wrapper (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Personalized Bottle Label (Sheet of 4).
- Firefighter Personalized Favor Mug (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Personalized Stickers (Sheet of 12).
- Firefighter Personalized Lollipops (Pack of 12).
- Firefighter Personalized Magnet (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Personalized Favor Bag (Pack of 12).
- Firefighter Personalized Bubbles (Pack of 18).
- Firefighter Personalized Banner (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Personalized Lip Balm (Pack of 12).
- Firefighter Personalized 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 20).
- Firefighter Personalized Rectangular Stickers (Sheet of 15).
- Firefighter Personalized Candy Tubes (Pack of 12).
- Firefighter Personalized Mini Magnet (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Personalized 1″ Mini Key Chain (Single Piece).
More Firefighter Party Supplies Personalization
- Firefighter Personalized Paint Cans (Pack of 6).
- Firefighter Personalized Bag Tag (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Personalized Button (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Personalized Activity Mat (Pack of 8).
- Firefighter Personalized 2.25″ Key Chain (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Personalized Placemat (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Personalized Zipper Pull (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Personalized 1″ Carabiner (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Personalized Address Labels (Sheet of 15).
- Firefighter Personalized Candy Bin with Candy Scoop (Pack of 10).
- Firefighter Personalized Glass Milk Bottles (Pack of 10).
- Firefighter Personalized Mini Button (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Personalized Mint Tins (Pack of 12).
- Firefighter Personalized Mini Paint Cans (Pack of 12).
- Firefighter Personalized Mini Stickers (Sheet of 20).
- Firefighter Personalized Luggage Tag (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Personalized Plain Glass Jars (Pack of 10).
- Firefighter Personalized Glass Apothecary Jars (Pack of 10).
Firefighter Party Supplies – Invitations and Thank Yous:
- Pack of 8 Firefighter Thank Yous.
- Firefighter Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Sheet of 15 Firefighter Personalized Address Labels.
- Firefighter Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Pack of 8 Firefighter Invitations.
Firefighter Party Supplies – Favors and Gifts:
- Firefighter Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Deluxe Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Lootbags (Pack of 8).
- Firefighter Tote Bag (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Favor Container (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Sticker (4 Sheets).
- Firefighter Tattoo (4 Sheets).
- Firefighter Stretchy Bracelets (Pack of 4).
- Firefighter Bounce Balls (Pack of 6).
- Firefighter Plush Hangers In Blind Bag.
- Firefighter Ultimate Activity Book.
- Firefighter Fruit and Veggie Sticker Fun Pack.
- Firefighter Home and Fashion Activity Album.
- Firefighter All Mixed Up Sticker Fun Pack.
- Firefighter Fashion and Beauty Sticker Fun Pack.
- Firefighter Pencils (Pack of 8).
- Firefighter Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Firefighter Favor Pack (48 Pieces).
- Firefighter Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Firefighter Poppin Crunch Candy Pak.
More Firefighter Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Firefighter Projector Pen (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Gel Pens (2 Pack).
- Firefighter 2-Pack Mini Figure Puzzle Erasers Assortment.
- Firefighter 3″ Figure Squishie Balls (Single Piece) Assorted.
- Firefighter Lip Balm Strawberry Kiss.
- Firefighter Coloring and Activity Book.
- Firefighter Color and Trace.
- Firefighter Fruit Gummies Theater Box.
- Firefighter Fashion Tags.
- Firefighter Touchable Bubbles (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Glass Slipper (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Glitter Poppers (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Party Bubbles Favor (Pack of 6).
- Firefighter Theme Color Favor Bag.
- Firefighter Guitar Bubbles (Pack of 4).
- Firefighter Elastic Bands Lolliband Favor (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Party Bubbles Favor Pack (Pack of 6).
- Firefighter Rainbow Scratch Art Boards Set (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Theme Color Treat Favor Boxes (Pack of 6).
- Firefighter Theme Color Favor Bag.
Firefighter Party Supplies Favors and Gifts – More Options
- Firefighter Mini Maracas (Pack of 12).
- Firefighter Mini Pen (10-pack).
- Firefighter Theme Color Watermelon Mini Unicorn Pops (Pack of 24).
- Firefighter Friendship Adjustable Bracelets (Pack of 48).
- Firefighter Theme Color Plastic Bucket.
- Firefighter Body Jewel (Pack of 12).
- Firefighter Play-Doh Mini Coloring Activity Set (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Mini Watercolor Paint Set (Pack of 6).
- Firefighter Flower Straw (2-pack).
- Shimmer Firefighter Theme Color Sixlets 14oz (Single Piece).
- Shimmer Firefighter Theme Color Gumballs 2lb (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Party Bubbles, 8 oz. (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Theme Color Wrapper Buttermints 7oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Chinese Yo-Yo Favor (Pack of 12).
- Firefighter Assorted Bright Color Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Firefighter Notebook Activity Kit (Pack of 12).
- Firefighter Theme Color Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Firefighter Prismatic Rainbow Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Firefighter Star Straw (Pack of 12).
- Firefighter 2 Pack Figures.
Some More Firefighter Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Firefighter Thin Attitude Wristbands (Pack of 24).
- Firefighter Theme Color Star Bubble Necklace (Pack of 4).
- Firefighter Play Pack (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Primary Color Mini 2″ Bubbles 1oz. (Pack of 18).
- Firefighter Prismatic Pastel Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Firefighter Mini Mechanical Pencil (Pack of 24).
- Firefighter BeanBoozled 3.5 oz Jelly Beans Spinner Gift Box.
- Firefighter Mini Chalk (20-pack).
- Firefighter Theme Color Lollipops (Pack of 28).
- Firefighter Theme Color Paper Favor Bags (Pack of 12).
- Firefighter Theme Color Cherry Rock Candy Sticks (Pack of 8).
- Treat Boxes Firefighter Theme Color (Pack of 12).
- Shimmer Firefighter Theme Color Gumballs 8oz (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Theme Color Swirl 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 24).
- Firefighter Glitter Balls (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Theme Color Jelly Beans 14 oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Theme Color Watermelon Frooties Tootsie Rolls (360 Pieces).
- Firefighter Theme Color Candy Filled 6″ Straws (240 Pieces).
- Firefighter Multicolor Striped Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Firefighter Candy Box.
Firefighter Party Supplies – Decorations:
- Firefighter Photo Booth Kit.
- Firefighter Decoration Kit (7 Pieces).
- Firefighter Large Jointed Banner (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Photo Booth Props (Pack of 8).
- Firefighter Door Poster (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Pals Peel and Stick Giant Wall Graphic (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Burst Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decal (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Wall Decor Kit.
- Firefighter Theme Color Foil 8 1/2″ Cascade Centerpiece (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Firefighter Bright Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations, Asst.
- Firefighter Theme Color Stars Foil Confetti .5Oz (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Firefighter Pastel Customizable Foil Swirl Decoration Kit.
- Firefighter Party Game.
- Firefighter Lavender Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Firefighter Pastel Customizable Letter Banner (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy 12′ Garland (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Pastel Customizable Birthday Room Decorating Kit.
- Firefighter Theme Color Birthday Party Decoration Kit.
- Firefighter Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy Decorations (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Rainbow Autograph Matte (Single Piece).
- Firefighter Theme Color 16 oz washable tempera paint plastic squeeze bottle.
- Firefighter Peel and Stick Wall Decals (39 Pieces).
Firefighter Party Supplies – Balloons:
- 18″ Firefighter Round Foil Balloon.
- 12″ Firefighter 2 Sided Balloons (Pack of 8).
- Firefighter Balloon Bouquet Kit.
- Firefighter 28″ Giant Heart Shape Foil Balloon.
In addition to the above Firefighter theme balloons Solid Latex Balloons (10-pack), Solid Curling Ribbon (Single Piece), Metallic Round 18″ Balloon (Single Piece), Latex 12″ Dots Balloons (Pack of 6), Mylar Number Balloons (Single Piece) and Balloon Stick-Ups are also available.
Furthermore, you can also order Light Up LED 12″ Balloons (5 Pack), Balloon Drop Bag 80″ (Single Piece), Sticky Tack Value Pack, Disposable Helium Tank 14.9 Cubic Ft. and 25ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece) to make your Firefighter party spectacular.
Also, Ultra Hi-Float Balloon Treatment Kit 16oz (Single Piece), 50ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece), Twist-N-Shape Balloon Kit (Single Piece) and 17″ Chalkboard Balloon go well with the Firefighter theme.
Firefighter Party Supplies – Pinatas:
- Firefighter 3D Pull Pinata.
- Pull String Pinata Kit – Firefighter.
- Firefighter Drum Pull Pinata Kit.
- Firefighter 3D Pull Pinata Kit.
- Pull String Pinata – Firefighter.
- Firefighter Drum Pull Pinata.
Also, you may choose from Pinata Blindfold Mask, Pinata Filler (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors 64Pcs (Single Piece), Multi-color Pinata Stick Bat (Single Piece), Festive Pinata Filler Favors 36Pcs (Single Piece) and Basic Pinata Kit (Single Piece) for your Firefighter party.
Furthermore, you can select from Jelly Belly Fun Pack (45 Count) Bag, Festive Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2Lb (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2 Lb Bag (Single Piece), Boy Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece) and Primary Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece) to make your Firefighter birthday party fun.
In addition, you can also buy Pull String Blank Pinata, Girl Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece), Pastel Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece), Pull Ribbon Pinata Conversion Kit (Single Piece) and Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 1Lb Bag (Single Piece) for a great Firefighter themed birthday party.
Firefighter Cake Supplies:
In addition to the Firefighter Cake Decoration with 8 Candle Holders, there are Color Flame 2″ Candles (Pack of 12), Extra Large 5″ Candles (Single Piece), Rainbow Party Cupcake Boxes (Pack of 12) and Star-topped Spiral 3″ Birthday Candles (4 Pack).
Furthermore, you can make your Firefighter party more fun with Striped Birthday Candles, Multi-color. (20-Pack), Clear Plastic 11″ Cake Knife (Single Piece), Color Flame Jumbo 4″ Candles (4 Pack), Birthday Candles (Pack of 12) and Magic Re-Lite Candles (10 Pack).
In addition, you can also buy Happy Birthday Candles – Primary (Single Piece), Celebrate Colorful Cupcake Box, Celebrate Black and White Cupcake Box and Time to Firefighter Cake Decoration Set.
In the end, the day is all about Firefighter theme and the birthday child, and it wraps around them. We know that time and money adds some constraints, but a great and memorable Firefighter birthday party is easy to accomplish if plans are in place beforehand. Simply follow his or her likes, use a ton of balloons, and if possible, purchase Firefighter party supplies or a birthday kit, they help a lot.