Since you’ve landed on this page, I would assume that you’re looking for Ninja Party Supplies. Ninja is indeed a great kids’ birthday party theme that will surely make excitement come alive.
Ninja Birthday Party Is Fun.
Throwing a party should be fun in the planning, developing, and finally having the party itself and Ninja party supplies and party packs have made this possible. When it comes to throwing a party for our kids, I can assure you that a Ninja themed birthday bash would be engaging, unique, and something people will enjoy putting on Facebook, but not in a negative way.
Ninja Party – At Home Or Outdoors?
These days’ parties are usually extravagant for kids, but parents tend to forget that kids almost do not care about the person who had a go-cart rented for their party; they would rather love to have a Ninja theme based party at home. A Ninja party rather at home can be much more fun than taking them to the local chicken place and paying them to make a cake.
Maybe parents who rent places for their birthday parties have a good reason, such as a lack of time to plan anything because of work, or because there is simply not enough room at home to have a big party and Ninja party supplies can work their magic in an outdoors party as well. However, the most memorable Ninja birthday party would be the one thrown right at home with all of the friends and families involved.
Involve Your Child In Planning A Ninja Themed Party.
Remember as parents to make the focus on the birthday boy or girl while planning a Ninja birthday party. A child is more excited about a fake cardboard action figure 5 foot tall painted by them over a store bought Ninja sign that they can only look at. Zeroing in on what is most fun, memorable, and great for them is the focus, and for achieving that, we simply have to know our children, understand what makes them happy, and create the entire theme around that with Ninja party supplies.
How Much Long Should A Ninja Birthday Bash Last?
Plan for 3 hours of Ninja fun and wrap it up. First of all, make the Ninja theme something they already like. Ask them what the best Ninja party in the world would be, and then make something (almost) similar. Try to keep costs down; because a Ninja birthday party can become rather expensive, but they will appreciate the party, and not remember every detail the next day.
Ninja Party Supplies Uncomplicate The Party Planning!
Keep the Ninja kids’ party simple with Ninja birthday supplies, even though to everyone else it may look complicated. Use the Ninja party packs featured on this site to throw the greatest birthday party for your kid almost tension-free. Yes, you can hop from one local retailer to another searching for Ninja kids’ party supplies, or you can try to make them yourselves, but trust me, it’s not worth it. Who doesn’t want a great party filled with Ninja party decorations that look like they were a pretty penny, but in actuality, the expense was time.
Ideas For A Great Ninja Birthday Party
Create an idea for the theme and buy a Ninja party pack, or party supplies a la carte. Write down a list of Ninja things that you know and think they (kids) like, and then kick out the ones that are unrealistic, and finally present the finished list to your birthday kid to let them choose. From there, it’s all about color, items related to Ninja themes, and food.
There are many resources online, and if you have the money to purchase a Ninja party pack, they will include everything you need for your chosen theme. However, from the other side, if you do not want to purchase pre-made Ninja party items, and you would rather create everything, try to do so on a budget. It is extremely easy to spend too much money on frivolous Ninja birthday items.
Ninja Party Invitations
Ninja birthday invitations can be handmade or electronic; because even kids have phones these days, so electronic is easy and fast. But old school thought states that printed invitations with a great design for the Ninja theme and mailing them snail mail is the best way to go. However, currently, the mailbox is for bills and junk mail, and about 30% of the time, someone will pay attention to their mail only because they are expecting a package or specific bill and your Ninja invitations can go unnoticed.
According to today’s standards, it is best to create an awesome Ninja themed email invitation and then email it or send it via the many apps or social media such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or similar. It is up to you and your kid to decide how you would send the Ninja birthday party invitations. Ninja party supplies include very attractive invitations that you can send to your guests via (snail) mail.
Ninja Thank You Notes
Ninja themed thank you notes should definitely be prepared and ready for handing out at the door or sent over to those who brought gifts. Everyone wants a thank you for doing something good, and because not many people take the time to do that these days, so sending out Ninja thank you noted will make you stand apart. It was a custom in the past to send out a thank you card to everyone who attended a birthday party (or other party/wedding), but in the new rules, delivery is all up to the sender because these Ninja notes or cards are not time sensitive like an invitation.
Whether handed out at the door, sent via social media after the party is over, or sent via snail mail, it is up to the host and the reason for sending these Ninja appreciation tokens. One might say that a lot of care goes into snail mail, and another may say time is a factor, so it is up to you how and when you send the Ninja thank-you cards.
Ninja Birthday Decorations
Plan the decorations well before the Ninja party. If you are inventing everything beforehand, planning the layout before developing the decorations takes almost all of the stress out for a great Ninja birthday party. For example, balloon placement is not very important, however, cluttering a wall with Ninja theme colored balloons is definitely not on the agenda. However, tossing many balloons on the floor as a game during the Ninja party (maybe full of candy and those who sit on them faster grab more candy) is acceptable and not actually a mess – at least not until after the game.
The kitchen should have the table prepared with Ninja theme-oriented tablecloth, cake and cupcakes, plates, plastic utensils, cups, and anything theme related to making the table burst out of the kitchen.
Ninja Birthday Party Menu
Take a moment to lay out the entire Ninja party menu and if it is a community meal, get together with everyone on Facebook or similar to map out the menu for the day. Food and snacks are important for a party (and your Ninja birthday is no exception), because it becomes a conversation starter, it also keeps children in a single area for a period, and it provides everyone something to help with when needed.
Ninja Birthday Cake
A Ninja cake can be a game as well. Rather than having a ‘decorated’ cake, have a plain white cake frosting, and then add a ton of stuff around the cake so everyone can decorate their own with Ninja party supplies. The items can be sprinkles, cookies, flavored syrups, and more Ninja themed cake decorations, and as a result it will create a fun time (though messy).
Music And Entertainment For A Great Ninja Birthday Party
DJ’s make a lot of money because they have their music already listed and ready to push play and your Ninja party should have the same preparation. Choose music that the kids like, but also keep it nice and clean and if possible, based on Ninja. When thinking of a great birthday party for kids music can be part of the day as well as part of the games played during the Ninja party. There are dance-off games, regular games that need background music, and if you look online, there are a plethora of ideas to use music during a Ninja birthday celebration.
Ninja Party Games
Games for the party depend on the theme and of course, classic games have always been a stitch in parties because of how fun they are and they’ll surely go well with a Ninja themed birthday party. Pin the tail on “anything” theme related just works and it could be put the tires in the right spot on a ‘Cars’ theme, or put the wings on a fairy or anything that connects to Ninja. Be creative with that game to make it relate to the Ninja theme, and you will find they appreciate it.
Mixing two activities in one can increase the fun of standing in line as well, and a perfect example would be forgoing the piñata and instead, fill Ninja balloons with candy and blow them up and then pin them to a thick foam board and use plastic darts to pop them. And while they are waiting in line to play that, you can also run a line for face painting as this keeps everyone happy moving from one line to the other and keep the fun going for the Ninja fans.
Musical Chairs And Ninja Birthday
Musical chairs will always be a classic party game and will never stop being fun and will go well with a Ninja bash. It is as simple as setting up all the chairs, turn on the music, and turning it off while each round takes away a couple of chairs, depending on the amount of people playing in the Ninja party. Finally, give a price to the last three winners and your little guests will never forget how great your Ninja party was. One of the things about party games is that every single one should have a prize, and teach positive competition to all the little ones participating in the Ninja birthday party games.
Maintaining Control During The Ninja Birthday Party
Maintain control by delegating and lower stress by actually having fun in your Ninja themed party. Having a bigger brother or sister around can be a great stress reliever as well as increase fun for parents as well during the Ninja themed birthday party. When a game starts, instead of trying to control every aspect on your own, have an older sibling run the Ninja party game after you have already set everything up, and have everyone ready.
More often than not, we as parents tend to worry about the small details, and when we run games or food distribution or whatever it is, we miss the fun part, the parts where kids run into Kodak moments, all because we are worrying that nothing should go wrong in our Ninja themed celebration. When we delegate these tasks to older kids or an aunt or uncle, we have the opportunity to enjoy more of the Ninja party.
A Game That Helps Cleanup Ninja Party Venue
Prepare a cleanup game at the end of the Ninja birthday party before people leave, but disguise it all. At the end of a party, what usually occurs is everyone stands up, thanks the host, and then simply leaves and the best way to avoid this is to make one final game before anyone at your Ninja celebrations even expects this to happen, even the adults.
Make two teams and the winning team at the Ninja party is declared number one for the day, and the another team is number two; however, they can also be called team chocolate thunder or, alternatively, team Bob; it is a team thing. Most of all, the game itself should be fun and based on Ninja theme, making it timed, or based on quantity, whoever cleaned up the most at the end of the period wins.
Ninja Party Supplies
Ninja birthday party supplies are available a la carte as well as in pre-made kits. The Ninja party packs (kits) come in handy because they contain everything that you’ll need to throw a great birthday party for your kid. Ninja party supplies kits are available in the following variants:
Ninja Party Supplies Standard Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Standard Tableware Kit includes Ninja themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Ninja Party Supplies Deluxe Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Deluxe Tableware Kit includes Ninja themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set), Solid Color Streamers (2), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Ninja Party Supplies Ultimate Kit For 8 Guests.
The Ultimate Kit includes Ninja themed 9″ Lunch Plates (8) and 7″ Cake Plates (8). Furthermore, this Ninja kit also contains 9 Oz Cups (8), Lunch Napkins (16) and Forks (8). In addition, Ninja ultimate kit includes Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set). Ninja ultimate kit also features Solid Color Streamers (2) and 28″ Giant Heart Balloon (1). Furthermore, it includes Ninja themed Party Hats (8), Blowouts (8) and Large Jointed Banner (1). Also, this Ninja kit features Door Kit (7 Pieces), Balloon Weight (1), Solid Curling Ribbon (1). And finally, Ninja themed, 18″ Balloons (2), 18″ Solid Balloons, Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
In addition to the above mentioned ready-made kits, Ninja party supplies are also available a la carte:
Ninja Party Supplies – Tableware:
- Ninja 16oz. Plastic Favor Cup (Single Piece).
- Ninja 7″ Cake Plates (Pack of 8).
- Ninja 9″ Lunch Plates (Pack of 8).
- Ninja Plastic Tablecover (Single Piece).
- Ninja 9 oz Cups (Pack of 8).
- Ninja Beverage Napkins (Pack of 16).
- Ninja Lunch Napkins (Pack of 16).
Ninja Party Supplies – Personalization:
- Ninja Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Ninja Personalized Candy Bar Wrapper (Single Piece).
- Ninja Personalized Bottle Label (Sheet of 4).
- Ninja Personalized Favor Mug (Single Piece).
- Ninja Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Ninja Personalized Stickers (Sheet of 12).
- Ninja Personalized Lollipops (Pack of 12).
- Ninja Personalized Magnet (Single Piece).
- Ninja Personalized Favor Bag (Pack of 12).
- Ninja Personalized Bubbles (Pack of 18).
- Ninja Personalized Banner (Single Piece).
- Ninja Personalized Lip Balm (Pack of 12).
- Ninja Personalized 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 20).
- Ninja Personalized Rectangular Stickers (Sheet of 15).
- Ninja Personalized Candy Tubes (Pack of 12).
- Ninja Personalized Mini Magnet (Single Piece).
- Ninja Personalized 1″ Mini Key Chain (Single Piece).
More Ninja Party Supplies Personalization
- Ninja Personalized Paint Cans (Pack of 6).
- Ninja Personalized Bag Tag (Single Piece).
- Ninja Personalized Button (Single Piece).
- Ninja Personalized Activity Mat (Pack of 8).
- Ninja Personalized 2.25″ Key Chain (Single Piece).
- Ninja Personalized Placemat (Single Piece).
- Ninja Personalized Zipper Pull (Single Piece).
- Ninja Personalized 1″ Carabiner (Single Piece).
- Ninja Personalized Address Labels (Sheet of 15).
- Ninja Personalized Candy Bin with Candy Scoop (Pack of 10).
- Ninja Personalized Glass Milk Bottles (Pack of 10).
- Ninja Personalized Mini Button (Single Piece).
- Ninja Personalized Mint Tins (Pack of 12).
- Ninja Personalized Mini Paint Cans (Pack of 12).
- Ninja Personalized Mini Stickers (Sheet of 20).
- Ninja Personalized Luggage Tag (Single Piece).
- Ninja Personalized Plain Glass Jars (Pack of 10).
- Ninja Personalized Glass Apothecary Jars (Pack of 10).
Ninja Party Supplies – Invitations and Thank Yous:
- Pack of 8 Ninja Thank Yous.
- Ninja Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Sheet of 15 Ninja Personalized Address Labels.
- Ninja Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Pack of 8 Ninja Invitations.
Ninja Party Supplies – Favors and Gifts:
- Ninja Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Ninja Deluxe Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Ninja Lootbags (Pack of 8).
- Ninja Tote Bag (Single Piece).
- Ninja Favor Container (Single Piece).
- Ninja Sticker (4 Sheets).
- Ninja Tattoo (4 Sheets).
- Ninja Stretchy Bracelets (Pack of 4).
- Ninja Bounce Balls (Pack of 6).
- Ninja Plush Hangers In Blind Bag.
- Ninja Ultimate Activity Book.
- Ninja Fruit and Veggie Sticker Fun Pack.
- Ninja Home and Fashion Activity Album.
- Ninja All Mixed Up Sticker Fun Pack.
- Ninja Fashion and Beauty Sticker Fun Pack.
- Ninja Pencils (Pack of 8).
- Ninja Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Ninja Favor Pack (48 Pieces).
- Ninja Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Ninja Poppin Crunch Candy Pak.
More Ninja Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Ninja Projector Pen (Single Piece).
- Ninja Gel Pens (2 Pack).
- Ninja 2-Pack Mini Figure Puzzle Erasers Assortment.
- Ninja 3″ Figure Squishie Balls (Single Piece) Assorted.
- Ninja Lip Balm Strawberry Kiss.
- Ninja Coloring and Activity Book.
- Ninja Color and Trace.
- Ninja Fruit Gummies Theater Box.
- Ninja Fashion Tags.
- Ninja Touchable Bubbles (Single Piece).
- Ninja Glass Slipper (Single Piece).
- Ninja Glitter Poppers (Single Piece).
- Ninja Party Bubbles Favor (Pack of 6).
- Ninja Theme Color Favor Bag.
- Ninja Guitar Bubbles (Pack of 4).
- Ninja Elastic Bands Lolliband Favor (Single Piece).
- Ninja Party Bubbles Favor Pack (Pack of 6).
- Ninja Rainbow Scratch Art Boards Set (Single Piece).
- Ninja Theme Color Treat Favor Boxes (Pack of 6).
- Ninja Theme Color Favor Bag.
Ninja Party Supplies Favors and Gifts – More Options
- Ninja Mini Maracas (Pack of 12).
- Ninja Mini Pen (10-pack).
- Ninja Theme Color Watermelon Mini Unicorn Pops (Pack of 24).
- Ninja Friendship Adjustable Bracelets (Pack of 48).
- Ninja Theme Color Plastic Bucket.
- Ninja Body Jewel (Pack of 12).
- Ninja Play-Doh Mini Coloring Activity Set (Single Piece).
- Ninja Mini Watercolor Paint Set (Pack of 6).
- Ninja Flower Straw (2-pack).
- Shimmer Ninja Theme Color Sixlets 14oz (Single Piece).
- Shimmer Ninja Theme Color Gumballs 2lb (Single Piece).
- Ninja Party Bubbles, 8 oz. (Single Piece).
- Ninja Theme Color Wrapper Buttermints 7oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Ninja Chinese Yo-Yo Favor (Pack of 12).
- Ninja Assorted Bright Color Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Ninja Notebook Activity Kit (Pack of 12).
- Ninja Theme Color Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Ninja Prismatic Rainbow Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Ninja Star Straw (Pack of 12).
- Ninja 2 Pack Figures.
Some More Ninja Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Ninja Thin Attitude Wristbands (Pack of 24).
- Ninja Theme Color Star Bubble Necklace (Pack of 4).
- Ninja Play Pack (Single Piece).
- Ninja Primary Color Mini 2″ Bubbles 1oz. (Pack of 18).
- Ninja Prismatic Pastel Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Ninja Mini Mechanical Pencil (Pack of 24).
- Ninja BeanBoozled 3.5 oz Jelly Beans Spinner Gift Box.
- Ninja Mini Chalk (20-pack).
- Ninja Theme Color Lollipops (Pack of 28).
- Ninja Theme Color Paper Favor Bags (Pack of 12).
- Ninja Theme Color Cherry Rock Candy Sticks (Pack of 8).
- Treat Boxes Ninja Theme Color (Pack of 12).
- Shimmer Ninja Theme Color Gumballs 8oz (Single Piece).
- Ninja Theme Color Swirl 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 24).
- Ninja Glitter Balls (Single Piece).
- Ninja Theme Color Jelly Beans 14 oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Ninja Theme Color Watermelon Frooties Tootsie Rolls (360 Pieces).
- Ninja Theme Color Candy Filled 6″ Straws (240 Pieces).
- Ninja Multicolor Striped Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Ninja Candy Box.
Ninja Party Supplies – Decorations:
- Ninja Photo Booth Kit.
- Ninja Decoration Kit (7 Pieces).
- Ninja Large Jointed Banner (Single Piece).
- Ninja Photo Booth Props (Pack of 8).
- Ninja Door Poster (Single Piece).
- Ninja Pals Peel and Stick Giant Wall Graphic (Single Piece).
- Ninja Burst Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decal (Single Piece).
- Ninja Wall Decor Kit.
- Ninja Theme Color Foil 8 1/2″ Cascade Centerpiece (Single Piece).
- Ninja Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Ninja Bright Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations, Asst.
- Ninja Theme Color Stars Foil Confetti .5Oz (Single Piece).
- Ninja Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Ninja Pastel Customizable Foil Swirl Decoration Kit.
- Ninja Party Game.
- Ninja Lavender Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Ninja Pastel Customizable Letter Banner (Single Piece).
- Ninja Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy 12′ Garland (Single Piece).
- Ninja Pastel Customizable Birthday Room Decorating Kit.
- Ninja Theme Color Birthday Party Decoration Kit.
- Ninja Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy Decorations (Single Piece).
- Ninja Rainbow Autograph Matte (Single Piece).
- Ninja Theme Color 16 oz washable tempera paint plastic squeeze bottle.
- Ninja Peel and Stick Wall Decals (39 Pieces).
Ninja Party Supplies – Balloons:
- 18″ Ninja Round Foil Balloon.
- 12″ Ninja 2 Sided Balloons (Pack of 8).
- Ninja Balloon Bouquet Kit.
- Ninja 28″ Giant Heart Shape Foil Balloon.
In addition to the above Ninja theme balloons Solid Latex Balloons (10-pack), Solid Curling Ribbon (Single Piece), Metallic Round 18″ Balloon (Single Piece), Latex 12″ Dots Balloons (Pack of 6), Mylar Number Balloons (Single Piece) and Balloon Stick-Ups are also available.
Furthermore, you can also order Light Up LED 12″ Balloons (5 Pack), Balloon Drop Bag 80″ (Single Piece), Sticky Tack Value Pack, Disposable Helium Tank 14.9 Cubic Ft. and 25ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece) to make your Ninja party spectacular.
Also, Ultra Hi-Float Balloon Treatment Kit 16oz (Single Piece), 50ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece), Twist-N-Shape Balloon Kit (Single Piece) and 17″ Chalkboard Balloon go well with the Ninja theme.
Ninja Party Supplies – Pinatas:
- Ninja 3D Pull Pinata.
- Pull String Pinata Kit – Ninja.
- Ninja Drum Pull Pinata Kit.
- Ninja 3D Pull Pinata Kit.
- Pull String Pinata – Ninja.
- Ninja Drum Pull Pinata.
Also, you may choose from Pinata Blindfold Mask, Pinata Filler (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors 64Pcs (Single Piece), Multi-color Pinata Stick Bat (Single Piece), Festive Pinata Filler Favors 36Pcs (Single Piece) and Basic Pinata Kit (Single Piece) for your Ninja party.
Furthermore, you can select from Jelly Belly Fun Pack (45 Count) Bag, Festive Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2Lb (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2 Lb Bag (Single Piece), Boy Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece) and Primary Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece) to make your Ninja birthday party fun.
In addition, you can also buy Pull String Blank Pinata, Girl Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece), Pastel Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece), Pull Ribbon Pinata Conversion Kit (Single Piece) and Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 1Lb Bag (Single Piece) for a great Ninja themed birthday party.
Ninja Cake Supplies:
In addition to the Ninja Cake Decoration with 8 Candle Holders, there are Color Flame 2″ Candles (Pack of 12), Extra Large 5″ Candles (Single Piece), Rainbow Party Cupcake Boxes (Pack of 12) and Star-topped Spiral 3″ Birthday Candles (4 Pack).
Furthermore, you can make your Ninja party more fun with Striped Birthday Candles, Multi-color. (20-Pack), Clear Plastic 11″ Cake Knife (Single Piece), Color Flame Jumbo 4″ Candles (4 Pack), Birthday Candles (Pack of 12) and Magic Re-Lite Candles (10 Pack).
In addition, you can also buy Happy Birthday Candles – Primary (Single Piece), Celebrate Colorful Cupcake Box, Celebrate Black and White Cupcake Box and Time to Ninja Cake Decoration Set.
In the end, the day is all about Ninja theme and the birthday child, and it wraps around them. We know that time and money adds some constraints, but a great and memorable Ninja birthday party is easy to accomplish if plans are in place beforehand. Simply follow his or her likes, use a ton of balloons, and if possible, purchase Ninja party supplies or a birthday kit, they help a lot.