Since you’ve landed on this page, I would assume that you’re looking for Build-A-Bear Party Supplies. Build-A-Bear is indeed a great kids’ birthday party theme that will surely make excitement come alive.
Build-A-Bear Birthday Party Is Fun.
Throwing a party should be fun in the planning, developing, and finally having the party itself and Build-A-Bear party supplies and party packs have made this possible. When it comes to throwing a party for our kids, I can assure you that a Build-A-Bear themed birthday bash would be engaging, unique, and something people will enjoy putting on Facebook, but not in a negative way.
Build-A-Bear Party – At Home Or Outdoors?
These days’ parties are usually extravagant for kids, but parents tend to forget that kids almost do not care about the person who had a go-cart rented for their party; they would rather love to have a Build-A-Bear theme based party at home. A Build-A-Bear party rather at home can be much more fun than taking them to the local chicken place and paying them to make a cake.
Maybe parents who rent places for their birthday parties have a good reason, such as a lack of time to plan anything because of work, or because there is simply not enough room at home to have a big party and Build-A-Bear party supplies can work their magic in an outdoors party as well. However, the most memorable Build-A-Bear birthday party would be the one thrown right at home with all of the friends and families involved.
Involve Your Child In Planning A Build-A-Bear Themed Party.
Remember as parents to make the focus on the birthday boy or girl while planning a Build-A-Bear birthday party. A child is more excited about a fake cardboard action figure 5 foot tall painted by them over a store bought Build-A-Bear sign that they can only look at. Zeroing in on what is most fun, memorable, and great for them is the focus, and for achieving that, we simply have to know our children, understand what makes them happy, and create the entire theme around that with Build-A-Bear party supplies.
How Much Long Should A Build-A-Bear Birthday Bash Last?
Plan for 3 hours of Build-A-Bear fun and wrap it up. First of all, make the Build-A-Bear theme something they already like. Ask them what the best Build-A-Bear party in the world would be, and then make something (almost) similar. Try to keep costs down; because a Build-A-Bear birthday party can become rather expensive, but they will appreciate the party, and not remember every detail the next day.
Build-A-Bear Party Supplies Uncomplicate The Party Planning!
Keep the Build-A-Bear kids’ party simple with Build-A-Bear birthday supplies, even though to everyone else it may look complicated. Use the Build-A-Bear party packs featured on this site to throw the greatest birthday party for your kid almost tension-free. Yes, you can hop from one local retailer to another searching for Build-A-Bear kids’ party supplies, or you can try to make them yourselves, but trust me, it’s not worth it. Who doesn’t want a great party filled with Build-A-Bear party decorations that look like they were a pretty penny, but in actuality, the expense was time.
Ideas For A Great Build-A-Bear Birthday Party
Create an idea for the theme and buy a Build-A-Bear party pack, or party supplies a la carte. Write down a list of Build-A-Bear things that you know and think they (kids) like, and then kick out the ones that are unrealistic, and finally present the finished list to your birthday kid to let them choose. From there, it’s all about color, items related to Build-A-Bear themes, and food.
There are many resources online, and if you have the money to purchase a Build-A-Bear party pack, they will include everything you need for your chosen theme. However, from the other side, if you do not want to purchase pre-made Build-A-Bear party items, and you would rather create everything, try to do so on a budget. It is extremely easy to spend too much money on frivolous Build-A-Bear birthday items.
Build-A-Bear Party Invitations
Build-A-Bear birthday invitations can be handmade or electronic; because even kids have phones these days, so electronic is easy and fast. But old school thought states that printed invitations with a great design for the Build-A-Bear theme and mailing them snail mail is the best way to go. However, currently, the mailbox is for bills and junk mail, and about 30% of the time, someone will pay attention to their mail only because they are expecting a package or specific bill and your Build-A-Bear invitations can go unnoticed.
According to today’s standards, it is best to create an awesome Build-A-Bear themed email invitation and then email it or send it via the many apps or social media such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or similar. It is up to you and your kid to decide how you would send the Build-A-Bear birthday party invitations. Build-A-Bear party supplies include very attractive invitations that you can send to your guests via (snail) mail.
Build-A-Bear Thank You Notes
Build-A-Bear themed thank you notes should definitely be prepared and ready for handing out at the door or sent over to those who brought gifts. Everyone wants a thank you for doing something good, and because not many people take the time to do that these days, so sending out Build-A-Bear thank you noted will make you stand apart. It was a custom in the past to send out a thank you card to everyone who attended a birthday party (or other party/wedding), but in the new rules, delivery is all up to the sender because these Build-A-Bear notes or cards are not time sensitive like an invitation.
Whether handed out at the door, sent via social media after the party is over, or sent via snail mail, it is up to the host and the reason for sending these Build-A-Bear appreciation tokens. One might say that a lot of care goes into snail mail, and another may say time is a factor, so it is up to you how and when you send the Build-A-Bear thank-you cards.
Build-A-Bear Birthday Decorations
Plan the decorations well before the Build-A-Bear party. If you are inventing everything beforehand, planning the layout before developing the decorations takes almost all of the stress out for a great Build-A-Bear birthday party. For example, balloon placement is not very important, however, cluttering a wall with Build-A-Bear theme colored balloons is definitely not on the agenda. However, tossing many balloons on the floor as a game during the Build-A-Bear party (maybe full of candy and those who sit on them faster grab more candy) is acceptable and not actually a mess – at least not until after the game.
The kitchen should have the table prepared with Build-A-Bear theme-oriented tablecloth, cake and cupcakes, plates, plastic utensils, cups, and anything theme related to making the table burst out of the kitchen.
Build-A-Bear Birthday Party Menu
Take a moment to lay out the entire Build-A-Bear party menu and if it is a community meal, get together with everyone on Facebook or similar to map out the menu for the day. Food and snacks are important for a party (and your Build-A-Bear birthday is no exception), because it becomes a conversation starter, it also keeps children in a single area for a period, and it provides everyone something to help with when needed.
Build-A-Bear Birthday Cake
A Build-A-Bear cake can be a game as well. Rather than having a ‘decorated’ cake, have a plain white cake frosting, and then add a ton of stuff around the cake so everyone can decorate their own with Build-A-Bear party supplies. The items can be sprinkles, cookies, flavored syrups, and more Build-A-Bear themed cake decorations, and as a result it will create a fun time (though messy).
Music And Entertainment For A Great Build-A-Bear Birthday Party
DJ’s make a lot of money because they have their music already listed and ready to push play and your Build-A-Bear party should have the same preparation. Choose music that the kids like, but also keep it nice and clean and if possible, based on Build-A-Bear. When thinking of a great birthday party for kids music can be part of the day as well as part of the games played during the Build-A-Bear party. There are dance-off games, regular games that need background music, and if you look online, there are a plethora of ideas to use music during a Build-A-Bear birthday celebration.
Build-A-Bear Party Games
Games for the party depend on the theme and of course, classic games have always been a stitch in parties because of how fun they are and they’ll surely go well with a Build-A-Bear themed birthday party. Pin the tail on “anything” theme related just works and it could be put the tires in the right spot on a ‘Cars’ theme, or put the wings on a fairy or anything that connects to Build-A-Bear. Be creative with that game to make it relate to the Build-A-Bear theme, and you will find they appreciate it.
Mixing two activities in one can increase the fun of standing in line as well, and a perfect example would be forgoing the piñata and instead, fill Build-A-Bear balloons with candy and blow them up and then pin them to a thick foam board and use plastic darts to pop them. And while they are waiting in line to play that, you can also run a line for face painting as this keeps everyone happy moving from one line to the other and keep the fun going for the Build-A-Bear fans.
Musical Chairs And Build-A-Bear Birthday
Musical chairs will always be a classic party game and will never stop being fun and will go well with a Build-A-Bear bash. It is as simple as setting up all the chairs, turn on the music, and turning it off while each round takes away a couple of chairs, depending on the amount of people playing in the Build-A-Bear party. Finally, give a price to the last three winners and your little guests will never forget how great your Build-A-Bear party was. One of the things about party games is that every single one should have a prize, and teach positive competition to all the little ones participating in the Build-A-Bear birthday party games.
Maintaining Control During The Build-A-Bear Birthday Party
Maintain control by delegating and lower stress by actually having fun in your Build-A-Bear themed party. Having a bigger brother or sister around can be a great stress reliever as well as increase fun for parents as well during the Build-A-Bear themed birthday party. When a game starts, instead of trying to control every aspect on your own, have an older sibling run the Build-A-Bear party game after you have already set everything up, and have everyone ready.
More often than not, we as parents tend to worry about the small details, and when we run games or food distribution or whatever it is, we miss the fun part, the parts where kids run into Kodak moments, all because we are worrying that nothing should go wrong in our Build-A-Bear themed celebration. When we delegate these tasks to older kids or an aunt or uncle, we have the opportunity to enjoy more of the Build-A-Bear party.
A Game That Helps Cleanup Build-A-Bear Party Venue
Prepare a cleanup game at the end of the Build-A-Bear birthday party before people leave, but disguise it all. At the end of a party, what usually occurs is everyone stands up, thanks the host, and then simply leaves and the best way to avoid this is to make one final game before anyone at your Build-A-Bear celebrations even expects this to happen, even the adults.
Make two teams and the winning team at the Build-A-Bear party is declared number one for the day, and the another team is number two; however, they can also be called team chocolate thunder or, alternatively, team Bob; it is a team thing. Most of all, the game itself should be fun and based on Build-A-Bear theme, making it timed, or based on quantity, whoever cleaned up the most at the end of the period wins.
Build-A-Bear Party Supplies
Build-A-Bear birthday party supplies are available a la carte as well as in pre-made kits. The Build-A-Bear party packs (kits) come in handy because they contain everything that you’ll need to throw a great birthday party for your kid. Build-A-Bear party supplies kits are available in the following variants:
Build-A-Bear Party Supplies Standard Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Standard Tableware Kit includes Build-A-Bear themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Build-A-Bear Party Supplies Deluxe Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Deluxe Tableware Kit includes Build-A-Bear themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set), Solid Color Streamers (2), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Build-A-Bear Party Supplies Ultimate Kit For 8 Guests.
The Ultimate Kit includes Build-A-Bear themed 9″ Lunch Plates (8) and 7″ Cake Plates (8). Furthermore, this Build-A-Bear kit also contains 9 Oz Cups (8), Lunch Napkins (16) and Forks (8). In addition, Build-A-Bear ultimate kit includes Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set). Build-A-Bear ultimate kit also features Solid Color Streamers (2) and 28″ Giant Heart Balloon (1). Furthermore, it includes Build-A-Bear themed Party Hats (8), Blowouts (8) and Large Jointed Banner (1). Also, this Build-A-Bear kit features Door Kit (7 Pieces), Balloon Weight (1), Solid Curling Ribbon (1). And finally, Build-A-Bear themed, 18″ Balloons (2), 18″ Solid Balloons, Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
In addition to the above mentioned ready-made kits, Build-A-Bear party supplies are also available a la carte:
Build-A-Bear Party Supplies – Tableware:
- Build-A-Bear 16oz. Plastic Favor Cup (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear 7″ Cake Plates (Pack of 8).
- Build-A-Bear 9″ Lunch Plates (Pack of 8).
- Build-A-Bear Plastic Tablecover (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear 9 oz Cups (Pack of 8).
- Build-A-Bear Beverage Napkins (Pack of 16).
- Build-A-Bear Lunch Napkins (Pack of 16).
Build-A-Bear Party Supplies – Personalization:
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Candy Bar Wrapper (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Bottle Label (Sheet of 4).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Favor Mug (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Stickers (Sheet of 12).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Lollipops (Pack of 12).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Magnet (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Favor Bag (Pack of 12).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Bubbles (Pack of 18).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Banner (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Lip Balm (Pack of 12).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 20).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Rectangular Stickers (Sheet of 15).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Candy Tubes (Pack of 12).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Mini Magnet (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized 1″ Mini Key Chain (Single Piece).
More Build-A-Bear Party Supplies Personalization
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Paint Cans (Pack of 6).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Bag Tag (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Button (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Activity Mat (Pack of 8).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized 2.25″ Key Chain (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Placemat (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Zipper Pull (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized 1″ Carabiner (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Address Labels (Sheet of 15).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Candy Bin with Candy Scoop (Pack of 10).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Glass Milk Bottles (Pack of 10).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Mini Button (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Mint Tins (Pack of 12).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Mini Paint Cans (Pack of 12).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Mini Stickers (Sheet of 20).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Luggage Tag (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Plain Glass Jars (Pack of 10).
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Glass Apothecary Jars (Pack of 10).
Build-A-Bear Party Supplies – Invitations and Thank Yous:
- Pack of 8 Build-A-Bear Thank Yous.
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Sheet of 15 Build-A-Bear Personalized Address Labels.
- Build-A-Bear Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Pack of 8 Build-A-Bear Invitations.
Build-A-Bear Party Supplies – Favors and Gifts:
- Build-A-Bear Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Deluxe Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Lootbags (Pack of 8).
- Build-A-Bear Tote Bag (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Favor Container (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Sticker (4 Sheets).
- Build-A-Bear Tattoo (4 Sheets).
- Build-A-Bear Stretchy Bracelets (Pack of 4).
- Build-A-Bear Bounce Balls (Pack of 6).
- Build-A-Bear Plush Hangers In Blind Bag.
- Build-A-Bear Ultimate Activity Book.
- Build-A-Bear Fruit and Veggie Sticker Fun Pack.
- Build-A-Bear Home and Fashion Activity Album.
- Build-A-Bear All Mixed Up Sticker Fun Pack.
- Build-A-Bear Fashion and Beauty Sticker Fun Pack.
- Build-A-Bear Pencils (Pack of 8).
- Build-A-Bear Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Build-A-Bear Favor Pack (48 Pieces).
- Build-A-Bear Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Build-A-Bear Poppin Crunch Candy Pak.
More Build-A-Bear Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Build-A-Bear Projector Pen (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Gel Pens (2 Pack).
- Build-A-Bear 2-Pack Mini Figure Puzzle Erasers Assortment.
- Build-A-Bear 3″ Figure Squishie Balls (Single Piece) Assorted.
- Build-A-Bear Lip Balm Strawberry Kiss.
- Build-A-Bear Coloring and Activity Book.
- Build-A-Bear Color and Trace.
- Build-A-Bear Fruit Gummies Theater Box.
- Build-A-Bear Fashion Tags.
- Build-A-Bear Touchable Bubbles (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Glass Slipper (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Glitter Poppers (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Party Bubbles Favor (Pack of 6).
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Favor Bag.
- Build-A-Bear Guitar Bubbles (Pack of 4).
- Build-A-Bear Elastic Bands Lolliband Favor (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Party Bubbles Favor Pack (Pack of 6).
- Build-A-Bear Rainbow Scratch Art Boards Set (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Treat Favor Boxes (Pack of 6).
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Favor Bag.
Build-A-Bear Party Supplies Favors and Gifts – More Options
- Build-A-Bear Mini Maracas (Pack of 12).
- Build-A-Bear Mini Pen (10-pack).
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Watermelon Mini Unicorn Pops (Pack of 24).
- Build-A-Bear Friendship Adjustable Bracelets (Pack of 48).
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Plastic Bucket.
- Build-A-Bear Body Jewel (Pack of 12).
- Build-A-Bear Play-Doh Mini Coloring Activity Set (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Mini Watercolor Paint Set (Pack of 6).
- Build-A-Bear Flower Straw (2-pack).
- Shimmer Build-A-Bear Theme Color Sixlets 14oz (Single Piece).
- Shimmer Build-A-Bear Theme Color Gumballs 2lb (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Party Bubbles, 8 oz. (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Wrapper Buttermints 7oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Chinese Yo-Yo Favor (Pack of 12).
- Build-A-Bear Assorted Bright Color Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Build-A-Bear Notebook Activity Kit (Pack of 12).
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Build-A-Bear Prismatic Rainbow Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Build-A-Bear Star Straw (Pack of 12).
- Build-A-Bear 2 Pack Figures.
Some More Build-A-Bear Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Build-A-Bear Thin Attitude Wristbands (Pack of 24).
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Star Bubble Necklace (Pack of 4).
- Build-A-Bear Play Pack (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Primary Color Mini 2″ Bubbles 1oz. (Pack of 18).
- Build-A-Bear Prismatic Pastel Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Build-A-Bear Mini Mechanical Pencil (Pack of 24).
- Build-A-Bear BeanBoozled 3.5 oz Jelly Beans Spinner Gift Box.
- Build-A-Bear Mini Chalk (20-pack).
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Lollipops (Pack of 28).
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Paper Favor Bags (Pack of 12).
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Cherry Rock Candy Sticks (Pack of 8).
- Treat Boxes Build-A-Bear Theme Color (Pack of 12).
- Shimmer Build-A-Bear Theme Color Gumballs 8oz (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Swirl 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 24).
- Build-A-Bear Glitter Balls (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Jelly Beans 14 oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Watermelon Frooties Tootsie Rolls (360 Pieces).
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Candy Filled 6″ Straws (240 Pieces).
- Build-A-Bear Multicolor Striped Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Build-A-Bear Candy Box.
Build-A-Bear Party Supplies – Decorations:
- Build-A-Bear Photo Booth Kit.
- Build-A-Bear Decoration Kit (7 Pieces).
- Build-A-Bear Large Jointed Banner (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Photo Booth Props (Pack of 8).
- Build-A-Bear Door Poster (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Pals Peel and Stick Giant Wall Graphic (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Burst Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decal (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Wall Decor Kit.
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Foil 8 1/2″ Cascade Centerpiece (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Build-A-Bear Bright Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations, Asst.
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Stars Foil Confetti .5Oz (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Build-A-Bear Pastel Customizable Foil Swirl Decoration Kit.
- Build-A-Bear Party Game.
- Build-A-Bear Lavender Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Build-A-Bear Pastel Customizable Letter Banner (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy 12′ Garland (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Pastel Customizable Birthday Room Decorating Kit.
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color Birthday Party Decoration Kit.
- Build-A-Bear Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy Decorations (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Rainbow Autograph Matte (Single Piece).
- Build-A-Bear Theme Color 16 oz washable tempera paint plastic squeeze bottle.
- Build-A-Bear Peel and Stick Wall Decals (39 Pieces).
Build-A-Bear Party Supplies – Balloons:
- 18″ Build-A-Bear Round Foil Balloon.
- 12″ Build-A-Bear 2 Sided Balloons (Pack of 8).
- Build-A-Bear Balloon Bouquet Kit.
- Build-A-Bear 28″ Giant Heart Shape Foil Balloon.
In addition to the above Build-A-Bear theme balloons Solid Latex Balloons (10-pack), Solid Curling Ribbon (Single Piece), Metallic Round 18″ Balloon (Single Piece), Latex 12″ Dots Balloons (Pack of 6), Mylar Number Balloons (Single Piece) and Balloon Stick-Ups are also available.
Furthermore, you can also order Light Up LED 12″ Balloons (5 Pack), Balloon Drop Bag 80″ (Single Piece), Sticky Tack Value Pack, Disposable Helium Tank 14.9 Cubic Ft. and 25ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece) to make your Build-A-Bear party spectacular.
Also, Ultra Hi-Float Balloon Treatment Kit 16oz (Single Piece), 50ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece), Twist-N-Shape Balloon Kit (Single Piece) and 17″ Chalkboard Balloon go well with the Build-A-Bear theme.
Build-A-Bear Party Supplies – Pinatas:
- Build-A-Bear 3D Pull Pinata.
- Pull String Pinata Kit – Build-A-Bear.
- Build-A-Bear Drum Pull Pinata Kit.
- Build-A-Bear 3D Pull Pinata Kit.
- Pull String Pinata – Build-A-Bear.
- Build-A-Bear Drum Pull Pinata.
Also, you may choose from Pinata Blindfold Mask, Pinata Filler (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors 64Pcs (Single Piece), Multi-color Pinata Stick Bat (Single Piece), Festive Pinata Filler Favors 36Pcs (Single Piece) and Basic Pinata Kit (Single Piece) for your Build-A-Bear party.
Furthermore, you can select from Jelly Belly Fun Pack (45 Count) Bag, Festive Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2Lb (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2 Lb Bag (Single Piece), Boy Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece) and Primary Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece) to make your Build-A-Bear birthday party fun.
In addition, you can also buy Pull String Blank Pinata, Girl Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece), Pastel Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece), Pull Ribbon Pinata Conversion Kit (Single Piece) and Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 1Lb Bag (Single Piece) for a great Build-A-Bear themed birthday party.
Build-A-Bear Cake Supplies:
In addition to the Build-A-Bear Cake Decoration with 8 Candle Holders, there are Color Flame 2″ Candles (Pack of 12), Extra Large 5″ Candles (Single Piece), Rainbow Party Cupcake Boxes (Pack of 12) and Star-topped Spiral 3″ Birthday Candles (4 Pack).
Furthermore, you can make your Build-A-Bear party more fun with Striped Birthday Candles, Multi-color. (20-Pack), Clear Plastic 11″ Cake Knife (Single Piece), Color Flame Jumbo 4″ Candles (4 Pack), Birthday Candles (Pack of 12) and Magic Re-Lite Candles (10 Pack).
In addition, you can also buy Happy Birthday Candles – Primary (Single Piece), Celebrate Colorful Cupcake Box, Celebrate Black and White Cupcake Box and Time to Build-A-Bear Cake Decoration Set.
In the end, the day is all about Build-A-Bear theme and the birthday child, and it wraps around them. We know that time and money adds some constraints, but a great and memorable Build-A-Bear birthday party is easy to accomplish if plans are in place beforehand. Simply follow his or her likes, use a ton of balloons, and if possible, purchase Build-A-Bear party supplies or a birthday kit, they help a lot.