Since you’ve landed on this page, I would assume that you’re looking for Army Party Supplies. Army is indeed a great kids’ birthday party theme that will surely make excitement come alive.
Army Birthday Party Is Fun.
Throwing a party should be fun in the planning, developing, and finally having the party itself and Army party supplies and party packs have made this possible. When it comes to throwing a party for our kids, I can assure you that a Army themed birthday bash would be engaging, unique, and something people will enjoy putting on Facebook, but not in a negative way.
Army Party – At Home Or Outdoors?
These days’ parties are usually extravagant for kids, but parents tend to forget that kids almost do not care about the person who had a go-cart rented for their party; they would rather love to have a Army theme based party at home. A Army party rather at home can be much more fun than taking them to the local chicken place and paying them to make a cake.
Maybe parents who rent places for their birthday parties have a good reason, such as a lack of time to plan anything because of work, or because there is simply not enough room at home to have a big party and Army party supplies can work their magic in an outdoors party as well. However, the most memorable Army birthday party would be the one thrown right at home with all of the friends and families involved.
Involve Your Child In Planning A Army Themed Party.
Remember as parents to make the focus on the birthday boy or girl while planning a Army birthday party. A child is more excited about a fake cardboard action figure 5 foot tall painted by them over a store bought Army sign that they can only look at. Zeroing in on what is most fun, memorable, and great for them is the focus, and for achieving that, we simply have to know our children, understand what makes them happy, and create the entire theme around that with Army party supplies.
How Much Long Should A Army Birthday Bash Last?
Plan for 3 hours of Army fun and wrap it up. First of all, make the Army theme something they already like. Ask them what the best Army party in the world would be, and then make something (almost) similar. Try to keep costs down; because a Army birthday party can become rather expensive, but they will appreciate the party, and not remember every detail the next day.
Army Party Supplies Uncomplicate The Party Planning!
Keep the Army kids’ party simple with Army birthday supplies, even though to everyone else it may look complicated. Use the Army party packs featured on this site to throw the greatest birthday party for your kid almost tension-free. Yes, you can hop from one local retailer to another searching for Army kids’ party supplies, or you can try to make them yourselves, but trust me, it’s not worth it. Who doesn’t want a great party filled with Army party decorations that look like they were a pretty penny, but in actuality, the expense was time.
Ideas For A Great Army Birthday Party
Create an idea for the theme and buy a Army party pack, or party supplies a la carte. Write down a list of Army things that you know and think they (kids) like, and then kick out the ones that are unrealistic, and finally present the finished list to your birthday kid to let them choose. From there, it’s all about color, items related to Army themes, and food.
There are many resources online, and if you have the money to purchase a Army party pack, they will include everything you need for your chosen theme. However, from the other side, if you do not want to purchase pre-made Army party items, and you would rather create everything, try to do so on a budget. It is extremely easy to spend too much money on frivolous Army birthday items.
Army Party Invitations
Army birthday invitations can be handmade or electronic; because even kids have phones these days, so electronic is easy and fast. But old school thought states that printed invitations with a great design for the Army theme and mailing them snail mail is the best way to go. However, currently, the mailbox is for bills and junk mail, and about 30% of the time, someone will pay attention to their mail only because they are expecting a package or specific bill and your Army invitations can go unnoticed.
According to today’s standards, it is best to create an awesome Army themed email invitation and then email it or send it via the many apps or social media such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or similar. It is up to you and your kid to decide how you would send the Army birthday party invitations. Army party supplies include very attractive invitations that you can send to your guests via (snail) mail.
Army Thank You Notes
Army themed thank you notes should definitely be prepared and ready for handing out at the door or sent over to those who brought gifts. Everyone wants a thank you for doing something good, and because not many people take the time to do that these days, so sending out Army thank you noted will make you stand apart. It was a custom in the past to send out a thank you card to everyone who attended a birthday party (or other party/wedding), but in the new rules, delivery is all up to the sender because these Army notes or cards are not time sensitive like an invitation.
Whether handed out at the door, sent via social media after the party is over, or sent via snail mail, it is up to the host and the reason for sending these Army appreciation tokens. One might say that a lot of care goes into snail mail, and another may say time is a factor, so it is up to you how and when you send the Army thank-you cards.
Army Birthday Decorations
Plan the decorations well before the Army party. If you are inventing everything beforehand, planning the layout before developing the decorations takes almost all of the stress out for a great Army birthday party. For example, balloon placement is not very important, however, cluttering a wall with Army theme colored balloons is definitely not on the agenda. However, tossing many balloons on the floor as a game during the Army party (maybe full of candy and those who sit on them faster grab more candy) is acceptable and not actually a mess – at least not until after the game.
The kitchen should have the table prepared with Army theme-oriented tablecloth, cake and cupcakes, plates, plastic utensils, cups, and anything theme related to making the table burst out of the kitchen.
Army Birthday Party Menu
Take a moment to lay out the entire Army party menu and if it is a community meal, get together with everyone on Facebook or similar to map out the menu for the day. Food and snacks are important for a party (and your Army birthday is no exception), because it becomes a conversation starter, it also keeps children in a single area for a period, and it provides everyone something to help with when needed.
Army Birthday Cake
A Army cake can be a game as well. Rather than having a ‘decorated’ cake, have a plain white cake frosting, and then add a ton of stuff around the cake so everyone can decorate their own with Army party supplies. The items can be sprinkles, cookies, flavored syrups, and more Army themed cake decorations, and as a result it will create a fun time (though messy).
Music And Entertainment For A Great Army Birthday Party
DJ’s make a lot of money because they have their music already listed and ready to push play and your Army party should have the same preparation. Choose music that the kids like, but also keep it nice and clean and if possible, based on Army. When thinking of a great birthday party for kids music can be part of the day as well as part of the games played during the Army party. There are dance-off games, regular games that need background music, and if you look online, there are a plethora of ideas to use music during a Army birthday celebration.
Army Party Games
Games for the party depend on the theme and of course, classic games have always been a stitch in parties because of how fun they are and they’ll surely go well with a Army themed birthday party. Pin the tail on “anything” theme related just works and it could be put the tires in the right spot on a ‘Cars’ theme, or put the wings on a fairy or anything that connects to Army. Be creative with that game to make it relate to the Army theme, and you will find they appreciate it.
Mixing two activities in one can increase the fun of standing in line as well, and a perfect example would be forgoing the piñata and instead, fill Army balloons with candy and blow them up and then pin them to a thick foam board and use plastic darts to pop them. And while they are waiting in line to play that, you can also run a line for face painting as this keeps everyone happy moving from one line to the other and keep the fun going for the Army fans.
Musical Chairs And Army Birthday
Musical chairs will always be a classic party game and will never stop being fun and will go well with a Army bash. It is as simple as setting up all the chairs, turn on the music, and turning it off while each round takes away a couple of chairs, depending on the amount of people playing in the Army party. Finally, give a price to the last three winners and your little guests will never forget how great your Army party was. One of the things about party games is that every single one should have a prize, and teach positive competition to all the little ones participating in the Army birthday party games.
Maintaining Control During The Army Birthday Party
Maintain control by delegating and lower stress by actually having fun in your Army themed party. Having a bigger brother or sister around can be a great stress reliever as well as increase fun for parents as well during the Army themed birthday party. When a game starts, instead of trying to control every aspect on your own, have an older sibling run the Army party game after you have already set everything up, and have everyone ready.
More often than not, we as parents tend to worry about the small details, and when we run games or food distribution or whatever it is, we miss the fun part, the parts where kids run into Kodak moments, all because we are worrying that nothing should go wrong in our Army themed celebration. When we delegate these tasks to older kids or an aunt or uncle, we have the opportunity to enjoy more of the Army party.
A Game That Helps Cleanup Army Party Venue
Prepare a cleanup game at the end of the Army birthday party before people leave, but disguise it all. At the end of a party, what usually occurs is everyone stands up, thanks the host, and then simply leaves and the best way to avoid this is to make one final game before anyone at your Army celebrations even expects this to happen, even the adults.
Make two teams and the winning team at the Army party is declared number one for the day, and the another team is number two; however, they can also be called team chocolate thunder or, alternatively, team Bob; it is a team thing. Most of all, the game itself should be fun and based on Army theme, making it timed, or based on quantity, whoever cleaned up the most at the end of the period wins.
Army Party Supplies
Army birthday party supplies are available a la carte as well as in pre-made kits. The Army party packs (kits) come in handy because they contain everything that you’ll need to throw a great birthday party for your kid. Army party supplies kits are available in the following variants:
Army Party Supplies Standard Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Standard Tableware Kit includes Army themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Army Party Supplies Deluxe Tableware Kit For 8 Guests.
The Deluxe Tableware Kit includes Army themed 7″ Cake Plates (8), 9 Oz Cups (8), Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set), Solid Color Streamers (2), Forks (8), Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
Army Party Supplies Ultimate Kit For 8 Guests.
The Ultimate Kit includes Army themed 9″ Lunch Plates (8) and 7″ Cake Plates (8). Furthermore, this Army kit also contains 9 Oz Cups (8), Lunch Napkins (16) and Forks (8). In addition, Army ultimate kit includes Beverage Napkins (16), Table Cover (1), Birthday Candles (1 Set). Army ultimate kit also features Solid Color Streamers (2) and 28″ Giant Heart Balloon (1). Furthermore, it includes Army themed Party Hats (8), Blowouts (8) and Large Jointed Banner (1). Also, this Army kit features Door Kit (7 Pieces), Balloon Weight (1), Solid Curling Ribbon (1). And finally, Army themed, 18″ Balloons (2), 18″ Solid Balloons, Spoons (8) and Knives (8).
In addition to the above mentioned ready-made kits, Army party supplies are also available a la carte:
Army Party Supplies – Tableware:
- Army 16oz. Plastic Favor Cup (Single Piece).
- Army 7″ Cake Plates (Pack of 8).
- Army 9″ Lunch Plates (Pack of 8).
- Army Plastic Tablecover (Single Piece).
- Army 9 oz Cups (Pack of 8).
- Army Beverage Napkins (Pack of 16).
- Army Lunch Napkins (Pack of 16).
Army Party Supplies – Personalization:
- Army Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Army Personalized Candy Bar Wrapper (Single Piece).
- Army Personalized Bottle Label (Sheet of 4).
- Army Personalized Favor Mug (Single Piece).
- Army Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Army Personalized Stickers (Sheet of 12).
- Army Personalized Lollipops (Pack of 12).
- Army Personalized Magnet (Single Piece).
- Army Personalized Favor Bag (Pack of 12).
- Army Personalized Bubbles (Pack of 18).
- Army Personalized Banner (Single Piece).
- Army Personalized Lip Balm (Pack of 12).
- Army Personalized 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 20).
- Army Personalized Rectangular Stickers (Sheet of 15).
- Army Personalized Candy Tubes (Pack of 12).
- Army Personalized Mini Magnet (Single Piece).
- Army Personalized 1″ Mini Key Chain (Single Piece).
More Army Party Supplies Personalization
- Army Personalized Paint Cans (Pack of 6).
- Army Personalized Bag Tag (Single Piece).
- Army Personalized Button (Single Piece).
- Army Personalized Activity Mat (Pack of 8).
- Army Personalized 2.25″ Key Chain (Single Piece).
- Army Personalized Placemat (Single Piece).
- Army Personalized Zipper Pull (Single Piece).
- Army Personalized 1″ Carabiner (Single Piece).
- Army Personalized Address Labels (Sheet of 15).
- Army Personalized Candy Bin with Candy Scoop (Pack of 10).
- Army Personalized Glass Milk Bottles (Pack of 10).
- Army Personalized Mini Button (Single Piece).
- Army Personalized Mint Tins (Pack of 12).
- Army Personalized Mini Paint Cans (Pack of 12).
- Army Personalized Mini Stickers (Sheet of 20).
- Army Personalized Luggage Tag (Single Piece).
- Army Personalized Plain Glass Jars (Pack of 10).
- Army Personalized Glass Apothecary Jars (Pack of 10).
Army Party Supplies – Invitations and Thank Yous:
- Pack of 8 Army Thank Yous.
- Army Personalized Thank You (Single Piece).
- Sheet of 15 Army Personalized Address Labels.
- Army Personalized Invitation (Single Piece).
- Pack of 8 Army Invitations.
Army Party Supplies – Favors and Gifts:
- Army Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Army Deluxe Favor Kit (Single Piece).
- Army Lootbags (Pack of 8).
- Army Tote Bag (Single Piece).
- Army Favor Container (Single Piece).
- Army Sticker (4 Sheets).
- Army Tattoo (4 Sheets).
- Army Stretchy Bracelets (Pack of 4).
- Army Bounce Balls (Pack of 6).
- Army Plush Hangers In Blind Bag.
- Army Ultimate Activity Book.
- Army Fruit and Veggie Sticker Fun Pack.
- Army Home and Fashion Activity Album.
- Army All Mixed Up Sticker Fun Pack.
- Army Fashion and Beauty Sticker Fun Pack.
- Army Pencils (Pack of 8).
- Army Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Army Favor Pack (48 Pieces).
- Army Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Army Poppin Crunch Candy Pak.
More Army Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Army Projector Pen (Single Piece).
- Army Gel Pens (2 Pack).
- Army 2-Pack Mini Figure Puzzle Erasers Assortment.
- Army 3″ Figure Squishie Balls (Single Piece) Assorted.
- Army Lip Balm Strawberry Kiss.
- Army Coloring and Activity Book.
- Army Color and Trace.
- Army Fruit Gummies Theater Box.
- Army Fashion Tags.
- Army Touchable Bubbles (Single Piece).
- Army Glass Slipper (Single Piece).
- Army Glitter Poppers (Single Piece).
- Army Party Bubbles Favor (Pack of 6).
- Army Theme Color Favor Bag.
- Army Guitar Bubbles (Pack of 4).
- Army Elastic Bands Lolliband Favor (Single Piece).
- Army Party Bubbles Favor Pack (Pack of 6).
- Army Rainbow Scratch Art Boards Set (Single Piece).
- Army Theme Color Treat Favor Boxes (Pack of 6).
- Army Theme Color Favor Bag.
Army Party Supplies Favors and Gifts – More Options
- Army Mini Maracas (Pack of 12).
- Army Mini Pen (10-pack).
- Army Theme Color Watermelon Mini Unicorn Pops (Pack of 24).
- Army Friendship Adjustable Bracelets (Pack of 48).
- Army Theme Color Plastic Bucket.
- Army Body Jewel (Pack of 12).
- Army Play-Doh Mini Coloring Activity Set (Single Piece).
- Army Mini Watercolor Paint Set (Pack of 6).
- Army Flower Straw (2-pack).
- Shimmer Army Theme Color Sixlets 14oz (Single Piece).
- Shimmer Army Theme Color Gumballs 2lb (Single Piece).
- Army Party Bubbles, 8 oz. (Single Piece).
- Army Theme Color Wrapper Buttermints 7oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Army Chinese Yo-Yo Favor (Pack of 12).
- Army Assorted Bright Color Party Hats (Pack of 8).
- Army Notebook Activity Kit (Pack of 12).
- Army Theme Color Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Army Prismatic Rainbow Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Army Star Straw (Pack of 12).
- Army 2 Pack Figures.
Some More Army Party Supplies Favors and Gifts
- Army Thin Attitude Wristbands (Pack of 24).
- Army Theme Color Star Bubble Necklace (Pack of 4).
- Army Play Pack (Single Piece).
- Army Primary Color Mini 2″ Bubbles 1oz. (Pack of 18).
- Army Prismatic Pastel Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Army Mini Mechanical Pencil (Pack of 24).
- Army BeanBoozled 3.5 oz Jelly Beans Spinner Gift Box.
- Army Mini Chalk (20-pack).
- Army Theme Color Lollipops (Pack of 28).
- Army Theme Color Paper Favor Bags (Pack of 12).
- Army Theme Color Cherry Rock Candy Sticks (Pack of 8).
- Treat Boxes Army Theme Color (Pack of 12).
- Shimmer Army Theme Color Gumballs 8oz (Single Piece).
- Army Theme Color Swirl 2″ Lollipops (Pack of 24).
- Army Glitter Balls (Single Piece).
- Army Theme Color Jelly Beans 14 oz Bag (Single Piece).
- Army Theme Color Watermelon Frooties Tootsie Rolls (360 Pieces).
- Army Theme Color Candy Filled 6″ Straws (240 Pieces).
- Army Multicolor Striped Blowouts (Pack of 8).
- Army Candy Box.
Army Party Supplies – Decorations:
- Army Photo Booth Kit.
- Army Decoration Kit (7 Pieces).
- Army Large Jointed Banner (Single Piece).
- Army Photo Booth Props (Pack of 8).
- Army Door Poster (Single Piece).
- Army Pals Peel and Stick Giant Wall Graphic (Single Piece).
- Army Burst Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decal (Single Piece).
- Army Wall Decor Kit.
- Army Theme Color Foil 8 1/2″ Cascade Centerpiece (Single Piece).
- Army Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Army Bright Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations, Asst.
- Army Theme Color Stars Foil Confetti .5Oz (Single Piece).
- Army Theme Color Plastic 22″ Hanging Decorations.
- Army Pastel Customizable Foil Swirl Decoration Kit.
- Army Party Game.
- Army Lavender Crinkle Paper Shreds.
- Army Pastel Customizable Letter Banner (Single Piece).
- Army Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy 12′ Garland (Single Piece).
- Army Pastel Customizable Birthday Room Decorating Kit.
- Army Theme Color Birthday Party Decoration Kit.
- Army Bright Birthday Hat Fluffy Decorations (Single Piece).
- Army Rainbow Autograph Matte (Single Piece).
- Army Theme Color 16 oz washable tempera paint plastic squeeze bottle.
- Army Peel and Stick Wall Decals (39 Pieces).
Army Party Supplies – Balloons:
- 18″ Army Round Foil Balloon.
- 12″ Army 2 Sided Balloons (Pack of 8).
- Army Balloon Bouquet Kit.
- Army 28″ Giant Heart Shape Foil Balloon.
In addition to the above Army theme balloons Solid Latex Balloons (10-pack), Solid Curling Ribbon (Single Piece), Metallic Round 18″ Balloon (Single Piece), Latex 12″ Dots Balloons (Pack of 6), Mylar Number Balloons (Single Piece) and Balloon Stick-Ups are also available.
Furthermore, you can also order Light Up LED 12″ Balloons (5 Pack), Balloon Drop Bag 80″ (Single Piece), Sticky Tack Value Pack, Disposable Helium Tank 14.9 Cubic Ft. and 25ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece) to make your Army party spectacular.
Also, Ultra Hi-Float Balloon Treatment Kit 16oz (Single Piece), 50ft Balloon Decorating Strip (Single Piece), Twist-N-Shape Balloon Kit (Single Piece) and 17″ Chalkboard Balloon go well with the Army theme.
Army Party Supplies – Pinatas:
- Army 3D Pull Pinata.
- Pull String Pinata Kit – Army.
- Army Drum Pull Pinata Kit.
- Army 3D Pull Pinata Kit.
- Pull String Pinata – Army.
- Army Drum Pull Pinata.
Also, you may choose from Pinata Blindfold Mask, Pinata Filler (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors 64Pcs (Single Piece), Multi-color Pinata Stick Bat (Single Piece), Festive Pinata Filler Favors 36Pcs (Single Piece) and Basic Pinata Kit (Single Piece) for your Army party.
Furthermore, you can select from Jelly Belly Fun Pack (45 Count) Bag, Festive Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2Lb (Single Piece), Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 2 Lb Bag (Single Piece), Boy Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece) and Primary Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece) to make your Army birthday party fun.
In addition, you can also buy Pull String Blank Pinata, Girl Pinata Filler 3Lb Bag (Single Piece), Pastel Pull-String Blank Pinata (Single Piece), Pull Ribbon Pinata Conversion Kit (Single Piece) and Pinata Filler Favors/Candy 1Lb Bag (Single Piece) for a great Army themed birthday party.
Army Cake Supplies:
In addition to the Army Cake Decoration with 8 Candle Holders, there are Color Flame 2″ Candles (Pack of 12), Extra Large 5″ Candles (Single Piece), Rainbow Party Cupcake Boxes (Pack of 12) and Star-topped Spiral 3″ Birthday Candles (4 Pack).
Furthermore, you can make your Army party more fun with Striped Birthday Candles, Multi-color. (20-Pack), Clear Plastic 11″ Cake Knife (Single Piece), Color Flame Jumbo 4″ Candles (4 Pack), Birthday Candles (Pack of 12) and Magic Re-Lite Candles (10 Pack).
In addition, you can also buy Happy Birthday Candles – Primary (Single Piece), Celebrate Colorful Cupcake Box, Celebrate Black and White Cupcake Box and Time to Army Cake Decoration Set.
In the end, the day is all about Army theme and the birthday child, and it wraps around them. We know that time and money adds some constraints, but a great and memorable Army birthday party is easy to accomplish if plans are in place beforehand. Simply follow his or her likes, use a ton of balloons, and if possible, purchase Army party supplies or a birthday kit, they help a lot.